destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Thanks OP. GameStop ran out of preorders for it quick, so I missed the window. Looks like I'll be converting that to Amazon cards.

I think its been pretty hard to obtain/OOS.

Didn't mean to hurt any feelings.
Couldn't have just bumped one of the other dozen threads about this MSRP deal?

Didn't hurt my feelings, that would imply youre more than just a random internet stranger to me. Just gets old seeing actual real deals where you save money or whatnot pushed off the page for deals that are just MSRP.

Couldn't have just bumped one of the other dozen threads about this MSRP deal?

Didn't hurt my feelings, that would imply youre more than just a random internet stranger to me. Just gets old seeing actual real deals where you save money or whatnot pushed off the page for deals that are just MSRP.
No prob man :)

Thanks op! There will probably be left overs of people not picking them up.. So not gonna bite atm.. If the Ghost edition goes back in stock.. Now that's a different story!

We have a thread for this that I think we should just bump instead ... but thanks for the heads up.  I would specify that all platforms are available.

Tried for the Playstation 4 version. It shows it as available, but as soon as I try to check out, it tells me it's unavailable. Damn.

Thanks op! There will probably be left overs of people not picking them up.. So not gonna bite atm.. If the Ghost edition goes back in stock.. Now that's a different story!
The Xbox One version of the Ghost Edition was in stock for a bit earlier today. You just have to keep randomly checking.

We have a thread for this that I think we should just bump instead ... but thanks for the heads up. I would specify that all platforms are available.
We have like 7... which is bordering on overkill. Someone at some point really should have just made a "Destiny Special Edition Super Thread" and simply stuck with that throughout. However, between people applauding additional topics and people taking the time to post non-deals like FF VII - IX strat guide announced, such and such CE announced, physical versions of digital games offered in other regions, BB offering a fix for Persona Q topic and people avoiding real deals (seriously, either no deals are happening or people are just posting the most worthless shit), I've come to accept this site is nowhere near as good as it use to be and things won't change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice grabbed a Limited for X1 and PS4, still crossing my fingers on my GoHastings Ghost Edition PS4, pretty sure there's no hope, but well see.

I've often wondered why we don't have a generic "In stock notifications for rare/hard to get orders/preorders Go Here" thread.

But then where would our members play Deal or Not a Deal?

interested in the steelbook. def not in the plastic crap lol.

seriously with the amount of money that its going for on ebay. you can just buy a high quality figure or statue. heck maybe even a life sized one!

I've often wondered why we don't have a generic "In stock notifications for rare/hard to get orders/preorders Go Here" thread.

But then where would our members play Deal or Not a Deal?
We have one, which is why people play the deal or not a deal game and it's usually followed up with the "ignore the haters because I don't check threads relevant to my possible interests and would have missed this deal if you didn't make a topic" rebuttals. The only reason why we don't have a literal rare / hard to get items topic is because these things are usually far and few between and are usually better served as a reply to that thread or the niche game thread.

People act like there's hundreds of new threads daily on here. I don't see more then 5 on average created a day. And all the main deal threads are stickeyed or have enough traffic they stay at the top.

People act like there's hundreds of new threads daily on here. I don't see more then 5 on average created a day. And all the main deal threads are stickied or have enough traffic they stay at the top.
Spot on. I grabbed a PS4 LE earlier when I was just browsing on Amazon. I don't see the need for the Ghost Edition aside from the rarity (and maybe people who want a $50 ghost statue).

Well I ordered a Ghost and LE copy for PS4. Not sure if I want them yet but if worse comes to worse I can just move the order over to someone here that does.

It personally doesn't matter to me how limited these really are as I want mine and I'm not reselling it but it is weird all these retailers canceling people's orders and all of a sudden amazon has a huge influx of stock? I would be wary as these could be cancelled. Might just be people deciding not to buy it.

I am in for a limited and a Ghost, I am very torn on wanting to actually pay 150 for the ghost edition, do I really need a dust collecting plastic thing sitting around for an extra 50 bucks hmmm.

It personally doesn't matter to me how limited these really are as I want mine and I'm not reselling it but it is weird all these retailers canceling people's orders and all of a sudden amazon has a huge influx of stock? I would be wary as these could be cancelled. Might just be people deciding not to buy it.
well, hopefully amazon's customer service is as giving as best buy's was when they cancelled all those LE orders

Ghost edition is now gone (PS4)

(X1) showing its still in stock.

Wow that was fast... Lol maybe amazon took bestbuys stock so bestbuy had to cancel preorders and amazon suddenly had them available...

What kind of game is Amazon playing? I would totally expect this to be sold out already
Why? Have the released production numbers? What leads you to believe it's going to be ultra limited? As far as I'm concerned this will be liked "most" activision COD releases where the special/limited/collector editions disappear a month or two before release, come back in stock in waves a week or two before release, sell out, and then are mysteriously back in stock post release.

I thought people would have caught onto that by now.

bread's done
Back