Photo
- - - - -

TwoSmiles.com 15% off Gift Cards with SUMMER15 code Aug. 8-10 (No GameStop)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

https://www.twosmiles.com/

To enjoy the discount, use this code during checkout:

SUMMER15

The code is valid for: GAP, Forever 21, Sports Authority, AMC, Bass Pro Shops, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Aeropostale, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Kohl's

Terms and conditions apply. Valid from 5PM on August 8th, 2014 until 5PM on August 10th, 2014 while supplies last.

GameStop was taken off from the last one possibly from all the gift card exchanges going on there.  Toys R Us still allows buying gift cards with gift cards, though.  Or you can just use the gift card for regular merchandise, including video games, where you buy it from. :-P

#2 keyblader1985

keyblader1985

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

I got more than enough credit last time. (Well not really, but I just can't afford to pump any more money into it even if it's a good investment.)

#3 Decom

Decom

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Not strictly gaming but the Toys R Us route sounds doable. Thanks.

#4 NutOfDeath

NutOfDeath

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

This is a better deal than Target's, so it's good that I waited. (Albeit I saved like only a buck, but still)

#5 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:25 AM

Is there any gift cards that toys r us sells that can be routed back to amazon somehow? Like how walmart gc's work at sams who sells amazon cards.

#6 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:37 AM

Is there any gift cards that toys r us sells that can be routed back to amazon somehow? Like how walmart gc's work at sams who sells amazon cards.

I have used Toys R Us gift cards for Amazon Kindle gift cards in the past and it adds the balance of the card to your Amazon account where you can then use it on anything at Amazon.com.  It should be as simple and straightforward as doing the same thing at Walmart or GameStop. 

They should sell the Amazon Kindle gift cards in the same place as the iTunes cards, Google Play, Steam Wallet, PSN, Xbox Gift Cards, etc.  In my local store, they have them right at the Electronics section.

#7 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

I have used Toys R Us gift cards for Amazon Kindle gift cards in the past and it adds the balance of the card to your Amazon account where you can then use it on anything at Amazon.com.  It should be as simple and straightforward as doing the same thing at Walmart or GameStop. 

They should sell the Amazon Kindle gift cards in the same place as the iTunes cards, Google Play, Steam Wallet, PSN, Xbox Gift Cards, etc.  In my local store, they have them right at the Electronics section.

I am going to try this later, thanks.

#8 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

I wish toys r us has bigger denominations. 

I was going to do a big purchase off Amazon anyways so 15% off helps but it's going to be weird buying kindle GCs. 

:3ds: : ---   :psp: : ---

:br: / :dvd:  : Walking Dead S4

:pc: : Diablo 3 Reapers of Souls/Attack on Titan Tribute

:wiiu: : ---   :xb1: : ---   

:ps4: : Destiny 

#9 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

I wish toys r us has bigger denominations. 

I was going to do a big purchase off Amazon anyways so 15% off helps but it's going to be weird buying kindle GCs. 

Not really, no ones going to give a sh*t to be honest. 

#10 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

It would still be weird if I bought $500 worth of amazon kindle GC with (20) toys r us $25 eGC.

>_>

<_<

#11 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

Some dick denied me this morning said gift cards can't be purchased with a gift card. Apparently he was the "acting manager" at the time and I had to head to work so I didn't bother pushing to hard about it. I mean either way even if I don't get the Kindle GCs I'll just buy the white destiny PS4 and get 15% off that.

I was only trying to buy $20 PSN card to test the waters. -_-

#12 RavagedUnicorn

RavagedUnicorn

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:22 PM

Some dick denied me this morning said gift cards can't be purchased with a gift card. Apparently he was the "acting manager" at the time and I had to head to work so I didn't bother pushing to hard about it. I mean either way even if I don't get the Kindle GCs I'll just buy the white destiny PS4 and get 15% off that.

I was only trying to buy $20 PSN card to test the waters. -_-

Weird, I do this all the time at my Toys R Us. I go in with a bunch of TRU gift cards and walk out with Amazon GC's $100's at a time. Maybe try another store or with someone else at the register.

#13 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

I'll stop by after work and hopefully they'll change shifts by then. 

I think $100 GC purchase is the limit before they need a manager override right? 

#14 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

What's the limit on the Toys r Us Gift Cards? Seems like it'd be a good way to buy a new Wii U/PS4/Xbox One.

663892.png?17663317

#15 JohnHarker

JohnHarker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

Thanks OP! Going to get some TRU and convert to Amazon.

#16 tH6FOTAdfyR1RQ

tH6FOTAdfyR1RQ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

Most places won't allow you to buy gift cards with gift cards because of fraud reasons. In the past people would buy gift cards with a stolen credit card and then buy a gift card with the gift card that was purchased with a stolen credit card.