amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd

• Please log in to reply
1602 replies to this topic

#1591 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:17 PM

Hurts me more that I paid $20 at GS a few months ago, tried to like it, then ended up trading it back for something like $6. Derp. Oh well. I hope you enjoy it more than I did (helps a lot when you don't pay much for the game, lol). 

Same, I bought it at gamestop a few months ago with one of their sales. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1592 PriceyD

PriceyD

Posted Today, 09:28 PM

Haven't bought anything from awd in months

spent all my savings on a strip club last night

#1593 ZenithRequiem

ZenithRequiem

Scumbag Cag

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:43 PM

PS2-Xenosaga II (LN) $9.75

Was a (G) for $8.5x but I grabbed it and it was the last one.

Worst game in the trilogy

#1594 sovereignNX-73811

sovereignNX-73811

Unofficial official CAG Troll

• CAG in Training

Posted Today, 09:47 PM

Woah, that Xenosaga 2 jumped up nearly 3x the value in two days. 

Same, I bought it at gamestop a few months ago with one of their sales. :lol:

They had a B2G1 thing going on in May - no coupon codes required for that one. That's when I bought ES too. Funny how they now want you to have codes, but I suppose that's supposed to create better data tracking? I don't know.

#1595 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted Today, 09:53 PM

Even so, it's the worst game in one of the most amazing game trilogies ever. That's something at least.

#1596 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:57 PM

Woah, that Xenosaga 2 jumped up nearly 3x the value in two days.

They had a B2G1 thing going on in May - no coupon codes required for that one. That's when I bought ES too. Funny how they now want you to have codes, but I suppose that's supposed to create better data tracking? I don't know.

I bought mine when they had the buy x amount for x % off. I didnt resell it, just in the ole backlog to play one of these days.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1597 ZenithRequiem

ZenithRequiem

Scumbag Cag

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:04 PM

Even so, it's the worst game in one of the most amazing game trilogies ever. That's something at least.

I agree with you but game was so bad on so many levels, was stupid hard. I gamesharked it to see the story a d beat the game

#1598 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 10:06 PM

You must be sexually frustrated after that. You ought to complain to Amazon about it.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#1599 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:16 PM

dem alt account weirdos lolol

#1600 sovereignNX-73811

sovereignNX-73811

Unofficial official CAG Troll

• CAG in Training

Posted Today, 10:17 PM

You must be sexually frustrated after that. You ought to complain to Amazon about it.

I get that same warm fuzzy feeling whenever I get a great deal off of Amazon. Is that OK?

I bought mine when they had the buy x amount for x % off. I didnt resell it, just in the ole backlog to play one of these days.

Missed out on that deal. At that point I started my work so I figured my backlog was too big at the time (lol, look at me now that I've joined CAG in the past month). 

ES starts off quite slowly. As long as you don't have a short attention span like me, I think you'll enjoy it for what it is; the game mechanics and battle system was actually pretty fun especially using light and shadows to trigger different abilities.

#1601 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:43 PM

It came in today. Unfortunately the cover art had a piece missing the corner about the size of a silver dollar. Oh well, for the price I can't complain.

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#1602 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted Today, 11:19 PM

Received my VG $19.90 PS4 Assassin Creed Black Flag today and by looking at the Case i think someone misgraded this with the amount of damage to the case especially since it wont even shut by itself so amazon had to use a sticker to keep it closed and the disc was sliding around to. should of been graded acceptable or Good if even that

QvXHa7Y.jpg jk4bAv9.jpg fhwd5q6.jpg

#1603 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:25 PM

Received my VG $19.90 PS4 Assassin Creed Black Flag today and by looking at the Case i think someone misgraded this with the amount of damage to the case especially since it wont even shut by itself so amazon had to use a sticker to keep it closed and the disc was sliding around to. should of been graded acceptable or Good if even that

Send them an email, they'll probably give you a partial refund.

default.png2.png