Chicago Sun Times : Romney was right all along and Obama was dead wrong

RPGNinja

CAGiversary!
http://www.suntimes.com/news/huntley/29134049-452/mitt-romney-got-so-much-right.html#.U-awJmPLIyU

And last time I checked the Chicago Sun times wasn't exactly friendly to conservatives.

I hate to say I told you so but... you shouldn't have been so blinded by either white guilt or just clamoring to continue to see a black man in the White House and disregarding the fact he had an abysmal job performance.

While I do think Romney's Mormonism was a nutty religion he clearly had the right ideas for the country moving forward compared to Obama.

And for those of you who pretend to be hipster independents and pretend to be above the fray Romney was still the lesser of two evils.

standing-cat.jpg

Guy who regularly writes conservative editorials for newspaper writes conservative editorial for newspaper. Film at 11.

Do you get this jazzed up with the local conservative column writers at the NYT write a conservative column as well? Golly, the NYT is publishing it and they're ever so not-friendly to conservatives! That's amazing and must be really meaningful!
The guy who writes that article is basically like David Brooks calling himself a conservative. In other words a RINO and a true liberal. Do your research.

Here is all you need to know about Steve Huntley...

"One new columnist introduced Tuesday was the paper's previous editorial page editor, Stephen Huntley. Huntley identified himself as a conservative, though with "a more liberal or libertarian stance" on social issues such as abortion, gay rights, and embryonic stem cell research. His column will appear three times a week."

In other words NOT a conservative. Wrong again Syntax.

Huntley about Iraq and McCain

Huntley Pro-Death Penalty

Huntley bitching about IL Democratic governor

Huntley anti-union

Huntley says Obama is attacking the rich

Huntley praises Herman Cain regarding tax policy

Huntley criticizes Obama on Iraq withdrawal

I could go on all day.  Again, read his past columns ("do your research").  They're all the same.  Big whoop.  Huntley endorsed both McCain and Romney.  He is constantly writing conservative opinion columns.  If you want to pretend it's a big deal that he wrote yet another column critical of Obama and call him a "RINO" so you can say it matters, well, no one can stop you I guess.

Huntley about Iraq and McCain
Huntley Pro-Death Penalty
Huntley bitching about IL Democratic governor
Huntley anti-union
Huntley says Obama is attacking the rich
Huntley praises Herman Cain regarding tax policy
Huntley criticizes Obama on Iraq withdrawal

I could go on all day. Again, read his past columns ("do your research"). They're all the same. Big whoop. Huntley endorsed both McCain and Romney. He is constantly writing conservative opinion columns. If you want to pretend it's a big deal that he wrote yet another column critical of Obama and call him a "RINO" so you can say it matters, well, no one can stop you I guess.
He is SUPPOSED to be the resident conservative what do you expect? He is exactly like a David Brooks conservative I would HOPE he would have some anti-Obama articles.

You still didn't do your research you totally ignored how he is a liberal on almost all of the issues.

Are you even reading the articles?

He says stuff like "In another job, with another employer, at another time many years ago, I was a union activist. "

The guy is a frigging two face turncoat like Arlen Specter.

And because you live in a liberal bubble there are just some PLAIN correct things you can't deny because it is so glaringly obvious like with Romney being right with his predictions. T

You are just all pissy that your boy Obama is DEAD wrong yet again.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are absolutely correct Renique. No amount of dancing will get Obama off the hook from his dismal job performance. You always post such timely videos.

Keep it up!

He is SUPPOSED to be the resident conservative what do you expect?
For him to write columns critical of Obama. Which he does. And did. And you're wetting yourself with excitement over there that he did... exactly what the Sun-Times is paying him to do?

Ok then. Got me there.

For him to write columns critical of Obama. Which he does. And did. And you're wetting yourself with excitement over there that he did... exactly what the Sun-Times is paying him to do?

Ok then. Got me there.
You showed a bunch of articles where he had to throw a bone every once in a while to show that they are paying him to be conservative but you totally glossed over what he actually believes in.

Chicago Sun Times is notoriously and they endorsed Obama during his campaigns. Huntley is a fake and only plays the part to pretend like there is some balance but its a joke because everyone sees through it. Which is even more amazing since he is basically a liberal criticizing Obama and people are fed up with him.

He is only a conservative to guys like you who are so far left that you think Obama isn't liberal enough.

I am totally convinced now you didn't even understand my David Brooks reference because that went way over your head.

Are you having an "error" in your brain?

You showed a bunch of articles where he had to throw a bone every once in a while to show that they are paying him to be conservative but you totally glossed over what he actually believes in.
Let's just pretend that you're right. You're not but let's just say you are for sake of argument.

So you're getting excited because the "fake conservative" who only writes Obama-critical columns to "throw a bone" wrote yet another column critical of Obama? But THIS is the one that's super-duper-really-real and we should care about and not "throwing a bone"? It's one of two things:

(1) Huntley is legitimately critical of Obama and thus this column is yet another in a line of sincere criticisms

-or-

(2) Huntley only pretends to be critical for "balance" and this column is yet another in a line of insincere criticisms provided for "balance".

Either way, I don't see what you're so worked up about. If you want to argue that all the OTHER columns were "fake" but THIS TIME he really, really super means it, then that's up to you to prove.

Let's just pretend that you're right. You're not but let's just say you are for sake of argument.

So you're getting excited because the "fake conservative" who only writes Obama-critical columns to "throw a bone" wrote yet another column critical of Obama? But THIS is the one that's super-duper-really-real and we should care about and not "throwing a bone"? It's one of two things:

(1) Huntley is legitimately critical of Obama and thus this column is yet another in a line of sincere criticisms
-or-
(2) Huntley only pretends to be critical for "balance" and this column is yet another in a line of insincere criticisms provided for "balance".

Either way, I don't see what you're so worked up about. If you want to argue that all the OTHER columns were "fake" but THIS TIME he really, really super means it, then that's up to you to prove.
I am right though you just can't live outside your bubble that makes you think Obama is still doing a good job despite the fact that less than half of the country agrees with you.

I can't talk sense into you because you want to block everything out.

You still don't get it. Huntley is a liberal. He is conservative in name only. So when he does write articles critical of Obama it is noteworthy because they are basically eating their own kind.

Furthermore the articles you linked have references of him ALL over admitting he is a liberal and what he believes and even his past history where he was a far lefty.

It is not about the articles being fake or not it is that in the articles you even mentioned he isn't even that critical. He finally stops being a phony and admits Obama is doing a terrible job even though he is a liberal.

Then you follow up with the classic line of "I don't see what you are so worked up about". To me it looks like you got so worked up that you never wanted to read the article and just instead focus on whether or not the author was a conservative because you can't stand Obama getting rightly trashed.

Chicago Sun Times is a liberal rag deal with it and them running this article is basically a populist tactic to make it look like are on the side of the people when we know they love Obama due to their prior endorsements of him.

You still don't get it. Huntley is a liberal. He is conservative in name only. So when he does write articles critical of Obama it is noteworthy because they are basically eating their own kind.
But he writes those articles all the time. If he's "eating his own kind", he does so more often than most people eat McDonald's.

To me it looks like you got so worked up that you never wanted to read the article and just instead focus on whether or not the author was a conservative
You made the "point" that this column was a Real Big Deal because it was in the (gasp!) Sun-Times. It seems a lot less impressive if you look at all the other columns he's printed in the Sun-Times. Not my fault your Real Big Deal fizzled but them's the breaks.

I do always love the "Not a real conservative!!" "RINO!!" "Basically a liberal!!" ideology litmus test you guys always run with though.

Chicago Sun Times is a liberal rag deal with it and them running this article is basically a populist tactic to make it look like are on the side of the people when we know they love Obama due to their prior endorsements of him.
Ok, but wouldn't hat mean this column is basically meaningless? You just said that they're only running it for show. That's your Real Big Deal? :whistle2:k

Uh huh Syntax and Nancy Pelosi is a conservative too right? Lol

And learn how to read Syntax for the last time. The article IS very meaningful because it is a liberal criticizing another liberal.

You just don't want to deal with that fact because you can't stand Obama being wrong. Maybe if you didn't blame everything on the Tea Party you would open your eyes more and it could also help your reading comprehension too!

Who made him grand master of deciding people's political affiliation
Political affiliation doesn't matter if you usually agree with all the policies of the opposite affiliation. Hence why the article is noteworthy. But you are too busy trolling other topics to see that of course.

You dont see the issue using "usually" and "all" in the same sentence?
It is called using sarcasm. Don't expect you to understand it. Then again you had to ask the question about political affiliation in the first place so I understand you aren't the brightest bulb.

If it is, it's from a "liberal" who has been criticizing liberals for the past 10+ years.

Oh, I forgot... none of those times counted but this time is REAL IMPORTANT :lol:
And the the times you think he "criticized" them he was going super light because he is one of them.

Oh I forgot.... you don't actually read any of them articles! :lol:

I read them.  There's no reason to litigate them since you're just going to stomp your feet and chant "Doesn't count!  Doesn't count! He's so liberal!" over and over.

Here, you can win this: Oh, my!  I am EVER so shocked that the Sun-Times published this!  This column is NOTHING like anything they've ever published before!  Surely, this column, unique in its criticism, shatters my worldview and leaves me desperate knowing that if the Sun-Times would publish such a fresh and unexpected column, what can be left for the Democrats?!

There ya go.  No charge.

I read them. There's no reason to litigate them since you're just going to stomp your feet and chant "Doesn't count! Doesn't count! He's so liberal!" over and over.

Here, you can win this: Oh, my! I am EVER so shocked that the Sun-Times published this! This column is NOTHING like anything they've ever published before! Surely, this column, unique in its criticism, shatters my worldview and leaves me desperate knowing that if the Sun-Times would publish such a fresh and unexpected column, what can be left for the Democrats?!

There ya go. No charge.
Extra Sarcasm for when you run out of steam. Typical of liberals. You should have realized this from the first post though. I am only trying to make your life easier and save you time.

There will be more topics on the way exposing Obama.

You misunderstand.  All my OTHER posts were sarcastic.  THAT post was 100% legitimate and super-important.  Unlike my previous posts which were all just to appease liberals.

Why bother ...

A character study of a right wing conservative mentality will show that they all think and talk the same, they are truly the robots they claim others to be.

Anything bad about Obama is a good thing to them..

If I put a dart board in front of a monkey ( a real and actual monkey as in the animal )  and the monkey hurled his/her shit at a picture of Obama, people like RPGNinja would come and start a thread saying even animals hate Obama.  Put picture of Obama on the floor and roaches walk past it, RPGNinja would start a thread that even insects avoid Obama.  And will hide under the veil of "unbiased"  how can a monkey and roach be bias, so that makes the monkey/roach's actions/thoughts even more unbiased and thus the truth in their eyes and evident that you cannot call them bias for stating such.   Which is basically why you cannot reason or talk to someone with a mindset of RPGNinja. 

RPGNinja is a parody of conservative thought...  They says homosexuality is something you can choose, sorry you cannot choose homosexuality, but being a ignorant uneducated stupid human being is something one can CHOOSE to be.  Some people are born normal but chooses to be stupid, that is something so sad about evolution.  We have evolved to be the smartest with critical thinking of all animals, yet some would choose to reject that gift so thoroughly....

Looks like ya got what you always wanted - a Vs. forum with no moderation.

Cry when it's here because you get in trouble for not acting civil.
Cry when it's gone because others start acting just like you once did.

Why bother ...

A character study of a right wing conservative mentality will show that they all think and talk the same, they are truly the robots they claim others to be.

Anything bad about Obama is a good thing to them..

If I put a dart board in front of a monkey ( a real and actual monkey as in the animal ) and the monkey hurled his/her shit at a picture of Obama, people like RPGNinja would come and start a thread saying even animals hate Obama. Put picture of Obama on the floor and roaches walk past it, RPGNinja would start a thread that even insects avoid Obama. And will hide under the veil of "unbiased" how can a monkey and roach be bias, so that makes the monkey/roach's actions/thoughts even more unbiased and thus the truth in their eyes and evident that you cannot call them bias for stating such. Which is basically why you cannot reason or talk to someone with a mindset of RPGNinja.

RPGNinja is a parody of conservative thought... They says homosexuality is something you can choose, sorry you cannot choose homosexuality, but being a ignorant uneducated stupid human being is something one can CHOOSE to be. Some people are born normal but chooses to be stupid, that is something so sad about evolution. We have evolved to be the smartest with critical thinking of all animals, yet some would choose to reject that gift so thoroughly....
And its never been about anything bad is a good thing to me. It is about the fact he simply just has the WRONG policies. I don't want him to succeed if he is going to enact policies that further damage the country. Matter of fact he would have been a better president if he LITERALLY sat on his hands doing nothing.

The sad part is you literally are describing yourself and you don't even know it. You claim to be an independent thinker but you repeatedly parrot Obama's points and agree with him every step of the way.

Rather than focus on the actual issue at hand you choose to get sidetracked and change the subject because you can't stand Obama flailing about with no aim in sight and basically confirming his "lame duck" status everyday.

He is 40 rounds from closing in on Dwight Eisenhower as the president who has golfed the most. He sure knows how to lead a country. While Rome is burning he is as oblivious as always.

What you fail to realize is you see me as the enemy but what I am trying to do is wake you up from the nightmare you have been living and probably fed to by your parents. Hopefully you wake up before it is too late but I won't hold my breath.

bread's done
Back