[Sold Out] (New) Xbox One for $425 w/ Kinect and Forza 5

SneakyBeast

CAGiversary!
There's a Canadian Ebay dealer selling the X1, however I think the only payment option is Paypal. They have a reputable feedback (99.8% positive out of 7K+), but I opted out to avoid potentially having to deal with customs; considering it's out of country, I didn't think it was worth the trouble. I figured I'd leave it for anyone willing to risk it.

(New) Xbox One with Kinect and Forza 5

Update: The deal has ended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only problem with buying these from third-party sellers is--aside from not being assured of the quality until you actually have it in your hand--you don't have a warranty to rest on if anything goes wrong in the longterm. It's a decent find for anyone that was already expecting to take the risk(s) anyway though.

Only problem with buying these from third-party sellers is--aside from not being assured of the quality until you actually have it in your hand--you don't have a warranty to rest on if anything goes wrong in the longterm. It's a decent find for anyone that was already expecting to take the risk(s) anyway though.
Yeah. I mean it's a nice price, but the potential backlash made it impossible to pull the trigger (for me, at least). There's plenty of people that already bit down on this. It's even in limited stock right now, so I thought I'd leave it here for the dice tumblers.

Damn, it just has to be from Maple Land....i would have jumped all over this but I don't want to deal with it being held at customs and no warranty options :(

if its BRAND NEW like he said microsoft gives every X1 a 1yr manufacturers warranty on everything in the bundle

i registered my xbox on Day 1 and then 2 months later my headset stopped working i shipped it to them and they sent me a brand new one because it was within 1 year.

if its BRAND NEW like he said microsoft gives every X1 a 1yr manufacturers warranty on everything in the bundle

i registered my xbox on Day 1 and then 2 months later my headset stopped working i shipped it to them and they sent me a brand new one because it was within 1 year.
Problem is it's an out of country unit so you really have no idea how they'll treat the warranty.

its canada.....not like you're buying a UK verison, still we are getting closer and closer to BF so if you cant wait it out i think you may save a couple hundred honestly with bundle deals

true but since it a third party seller if the seller let say bought these on idk January 20th then that the day the 1 year start which mean you would only have a 6 months warranty left since the third party seller would technically been the first owner.

[quote name="SneakyBeast" post="11999961" timestamp="1407777727"]I'm pretty sure it would work, as the Xbox One isn't region locked (although I think it's planned to be RL when it comes out in China). However, the deal is over so it really doesn't matter.[/quote]
Thanks for the reply. I was actually one of the people that jumped on this deal. According to tracking it's already in the US. Didn't realize that about the warranty though. Hope my luck with electronics continues.

Thanks for the reply. I was actually one of the people that jumped on this deal. According to tracking it's already in the US. Didn't realize that about the warranty though. Hope my luck with electronics continues.
Oh. Well, let me know how it pans out with customs and everything. If it all turns out okay (which it probably will), I'll likely be kicking myself in the ass for a while for missing the chance. Good luck.

[quote name="SneakyBeast" post="12000051" timestamp="1407779572"]Oh. Well, let me know how it pans out with customs and everything. If it all turns out okay (which it probably will), I'll likely be kicking myself in the ass for a while for missing the chance. Good luck.[/quote]
Thanks! Will do.

[quote name="SweetP1983" post="12000119" timestamp="1407780998"]Thanks! Will do.[/quote]
Received my Xbox One today. Tracking showed that it was held customs for a day or 2 but actually made it a day before scheduled delivery.

[quote name="SneakyBeast" post="12009210" timestamp="1408041731"]You didn't have to pay for the customs hold upon delivery?[/quote]
Nope. Didn't do anything. Package just showed up.

bread's done
Back