Travel Cheap - Greyhound Student Advantage - .Edu Email NOT REQUIRED

greendayrulestce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)

I have to make the trek from Nashville to D.C. quite often, and as a college student, I need to save. So I take Greyhound.

When signing up, stating your college is not required, and you may register with any email address.

Many of you may be wary of the service, thinking it's dangerous and such, but I would rate my experiences as stellar for a busing service. Their college program really helps sell the deal. It offers 20 percent off ANY RIDE as well as 40 percent off extra luggage sent by them.

Amtrak, the train service, also offers a 10 percent discount if you buy this card. It's easy to save with this card if you're traveling, only cost 20 dollars plus a 2.50 surcharge (tax and shipping included). You will be provided with a temporary digital card and then sent a physical card in a week or so.

For a full list of discounts, check HERE

If interested, you may sign up HERE. By using my referral link, you will be awarded an extra 10 dollars you would not get otherwise. 

If you choose to sign-up, there is a 10 dollar mail-in rebate that you can do, making this an even better deal!

Feel free to post below and/or message me if you have any questions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back