Question regarding PS+

SEH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So, I'm probably going to grab a PS4 sometime this fall. I intend to also buy this years Madden, as well as WWE 2K15 and NBA 2K15. I know that PS+ is required for online multiplayer, but would I still have access to roster updates and WWE CAW's and whatnot without PS+? I don't really do multiplayer on consoles, so I have no intention of buying a PS+ subscription. Hoping I will still have access to that non-multiplayer stuff.

So, I'm probably going to grab a PS4 sometime this fall. I intend to also buy this years Madden, as well as WWE 2K15 and NBA 2K15. I know that PS+ is required for online multiplayer, but would I still have access to roster updates and WWE CAW's and whatnot without PS+? I don't really do multiplayer on consoles, so I have no intention of buying a PS+ subscription. Hoping I will still have access to that non-multiplayer stuff.
Two things, it is the game that determines whether rosters are available to everyone, literally some Maddens have and some haven't\

Second thing, I am like you and hate multiplayer, but I am a Plus member for the free games, not the multiplayer. You can get a deal on Plus around black Friday for $30. Get it and enjoy the massive amount of free games and get a bonus of being able to for sure update the games rosters. Honestly you won't be disappointed. For instance in June we got NBA 2k for free... would allow you to trade those games and get some money back when they went free.

bread's done
Back