Looking to sell my Xbox One but where?

JohnWayne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Where is the best place to sell it at? Gamestop? Best buy? I really want to get at least $300 for it without the Kinect. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not gonna get close to $300 even with the Kinect trading in to places like GS or BB.  You're looking at around $230 at both w/ Kinect included.  $200 without Kinect at GS.  The only trade in I know of right now for $300 is Amazon but again it's with Kinect.  Craigslist, Ebay, or maybe even right here in the trading forum is probably your best bet.

You're not gonna get close to $300 even with the Kinect trading in to places like GS or BB. You're looking at around $230 at both w/ Kinect included. $200 without Kinect at GS. The only trade in I know of right now for $300 is Amazon but again it's with Kinect. Craigslist, Ebay, or maybe even right here in the trading forum is probably your best bet.
I figured that was the case. I remember they were trading in for about $400 with the kinect at gamestop a while ago is I thought there may be another trade in promo like that. Oh well, I guess I'll try craigslist and eBay although I really want to avoid ebay due to fees and stuff.

I figured that was the case. I remember they were trading in for about $400 with the kinect at gamestop a while ago is I thought there may be another trade in promo like that. Oh well, I guess I'll try craigslist and eBay although I really want to avoid ebay due to fees and stuff.
Whatever you do you better do it fast as it will drop in value once the Madden bundle is out in a few weeks

Whatever you do you better do it fast as it will drop in value once the Madden bundle is out in a few weeks
I don't know why that would make it drop in value considering there's already bundles out right now.

I don't know why that would make it drop in value considering there's already bundles out right now.
Right now $400 gets you a system, in a few weeks $400 gets you a system and $60 game. The other current bundle doesn't come with a $60 game.

Right now $400 gets you a system, in a few weeks $400 gets you a system and $60 game. The other current bundle doesn't come with a $60 game.
Titanfall and the forza were both $60 at launch? Xbox ones were trading in for $400 at gamestop when titanfall came out

Titanfall and the forza were both $60 at launch? Xbox ones were trading in for $400 at gamestop when titanfall came out
Um Titanfall came out back in March. But hey I am not the one trying to sell a Xbox One, take all the time you want.

Um Titanfall came out back in March. But hey I am not the one trying to sell a Xbox One, take all the time you want.
Yeah that's when the titanfall bundle came out and xbox ones were still trading in for $400 at the time despite the bundle releasing. Same goes for the forza bundle.

I just sold it today so it really doesn't matter

bread's done
Back