Most Anticipated Movies of 2015?

The-Terminator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (98%)
This year and particularly this summer in general was one of the best in recent years for movies. So I checked out some of the films releasing next year to see what movies I will look forward to watching. Here are my my anticipated films of 2015 (no particular order, but I chose 5 movies to keep it limited):

• Star Wars Episode 7: Need I say more? It's Star Wars, who isnt looking forward to watching it back on the big screen. I'm not a huge fan of JJ Abrams but I think he will do a great job with the film and the cast is very intruiging.
  • Jurrasic World: It's been 13 years since we last saw a Jurrasic Park film and it was a disappointment to say the least, but JW looks like it's headed in a new direction with a new fresh take on the franchise. Chris Pratt is featured as the main lead in the film.
  • Terminator Genesys: Terminator 1/2 are my favorite movies of all time, but the last two Terminator movies have been big disappointments. However I have a feeling Genesys will deliver and it features one of the more intruging castings as Emilia Clarke takes on the role of Sarah Connor.
  • Fast & Furious 7: The last two films have been really enjoyable to watch and with James Wan taking the directoring duties, I'm sure this installment will be a blast as well.
  • Mad Max: Fury Road: I'll admit, i've never seen any of the previous Mad Max films before, but holy *bleep* after I watched the trailer to this film, I was sold on it. Tom Hardy as Mad Max is as good as it gets and the movie looks like it's going to be a blast to watch. The definite "stuff your face with popcorn" film of next year, in my opinion.

.... So, what films are you guys looking forward to next year?

The correct answer is:

avengers-age-of-ultron-collage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back