[Gamestop] Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Vita $19.99 new

Finally the Vita version hits $20! Glad I waited.

Any noticeable difference between the vita and ps3? Any insight would be nice before I make a drive tomorrow
I believe the only difference is that both games are on one disc for PS3, whereas only X is on the Vita cartridge and X-2 has to be downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally the Vita version hits $20! Glad I waited.

I believe the only difference is that both games are on one disc for PS3, whereas only X is on the Vita cartridge and X-2 has to be downloaded.
Another difference is that the Vita version seems to have faster/better load times compared to the PS3 version.

Another difference is the touch screen quick heal option. Which may not seem like a big deal, but early on it saves a ton of time. I was surprised to see the PS3 version did not have this feature.

this is 39.99 at target right ? if so price match this and stack it with the 15$ off with pre order promo going on this week at target. 5$ ffx !
if you price matched amazon since target doesnt price match gamestop you wouldnt be able to use the $15 off promo because the game has to be $39.99 or higher for the promo to work

if you price matched amazon since target doesnt price match gamestop you wouldnt be able to use the $15 off promo because the game has to be $39.99 or higher for the promo to work
Hi welcome to CAG where the cheap thrive and survive.
The game will get discounted because the system scans the original price and any adjustments afterwards will not affect any promos

Literally saw amazon first, then ordered, saw gamestop and realized my mistake.  So glad I canceled and will be picking this up tomorrow.

Hi welcome to CAG where the cheap thrive and survive.
The game will get discounted because the system scans the original price and any adjustments afterwards will not affect any promos
im not talking about the system doing it, im talking about target policy. you need to take this to guest service to price match and the policy is price match or promo, i know because i work at target. the system may let it through but if the person ringing you says no then you are pretty much beat

Ordered off amazon. Don't like buying from gamestop and I already have the art book edition for ps3. It will be nice to carry my save over and finish up blitz ball.

Tempted to try PMing the Amazon price on Bestbuy.com since I have credit there. Does their PM policy still apply to their clearance items?

sale price$39.99

Final Fantasy X | X-2 - HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita)
Publisher: Square Enix

Rating: Teen - Suggestive Themes, Mild Language, Violence

quantity :

add product essentials:

$29.00Target 2-Year Gaming Service Plan with Accident Damage from Handling Coverage (covers items $0-$199.99)

Target 2-Year Gaming Service Plan with Accident Damage from Handling Coverage (covers items $0-$199.99)

Currently unavailable online
not sold in stores

too bad not sold in stores anymore

picked up another one at gamestop for 20 bucks. Keeping one sealed for some stupid reason. I doubt it will ever be worth anything.

Do these still come with the  ART CARDS 

sale price$39.99

Final Fantasy X | X-2 - HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita)
Publisher: Square Enix

Rating: Teen - Suggestive Themes, Mild Language, Violence

quantity :

add product essentials:

$29.00Target 2-Year Gaming Service Plan with Accident Damage from Handling Coverage (covers items $0-$199.99)

Target 2-Year Gaming Service Plan with Accident Damage from Handling Coverage (covers items $0-$199.99)

Currently unavailable online
not sold in stores

too bad not sold in stores anymore
it was never sold in stores, i was just speaking in general of price matching anything or getting a game for less than $39.99 for the promo. lets say you price matched the ps3 version if it was $19.99 it would take the price match first making the game $19.99. depending on who you get at guest service if they know the policy you will not be able to use the promo as it is one or the other. for the price match or promo.

it was never sold in stores, i was just speaking in general of price matching anything or getting a game for less than $39.99 for the promo. lets say you price matched the ps3 version if it was $19.99 it would take the price match first making the game $19.99. depending on who you get at guest service if they know the policy you will not be able to use the promo as it is one or the other. for the price match or promo.
And yet we have threads full of people managing to pull it off, myself included.

You give Target employees in general too much credit.

And yet we have threads full of people managing to pull it off, myself included.

You give Target employees in general too much credit.
nobody is trying to give anybody credit, im just explaining the policy in case it doesnt work for some people, guy.

Perfect time to use a $10 off reward points coupon. I already have the PS3 version but I'll gladly pay $10 for the Vita version to go along with it.

For those that don't mind pre-owned. Best buy has the PS3 version online for $14.99 or $13.49 for GCU. Just on option. I just placed an order. I'll probably get the vita version from GS or amazon too.

there were sold in indy. seen them in at least 3 targets not anymore though

FF X-2 is a download code unless you buy the Asian cart (w/full English) from Play Asia.
DON'T DO IT, at least not through Play-Asia! Several CAGs (myself included) bought that the first week of June and a few members are only now receiving them in the mail. Play-Asia CS has been incredibly disappointing and aggravating in dealing with the situation, and I will never buy from them again as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I were to find a Vita copy of FFX, what would be the best way to attempt to combine the $20 price match with the $15 off deal? Should I ask to price match first and then mention the $15 off deal?

So if I were to find a Vita copy of FFX, what would be the best way to attempt to combine the $20 price match with the $15 off deal? Should I ask to price match first and then mention the $15 off deal?
ask for the price match and dont even mention the pre-order deal. just hand them the pre-order card after the price match

bread's done
Back