Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Microsoft Xbox One Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Limited Edition Wireless Controller NewEgg $54.99

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 SigV

SigV

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

Newegg has the Microsoft Xbox One Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Limited Edition Wireless Controller for $54.99 + Free Shipping. Must add to cart to see final price. This is a pre-order for release on 10/28/2014.

The MSRP is $64.99 (Amazon) and $69.99 (Gamestop)

Link: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874103415

#2 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

MSRP is actually $65 according to Amazon. I think Newegg is wrong

#3 SigV

SigV

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

Thanks, I made the change. So its only a saving of $10. Mild deal at best.

#4 TwistedOwnz

TwistedOwnz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

gamestop is charging $69.99 so its a good deal thank you i just placed a preorder

#5 frowninclown

frowninclown

Retail's for suckaz.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Probably the only deal you're gonna get on this controller since it'll sell as fast as the Titanfall controller did.

#6 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

Does this have the play and charge stuff or just the basic controller.  I had trouble figuring it out.  Is the price premium for the design only?

#7 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

As a side note ( and many commentators have remarked about it), there's tic marks on the bottom right near right analog stick ala zombies. Some think this means a new zombie mode.

Figured if throw that tidbit in for those that didn't see it as it was the second thing my eyes gravitated towards.

#8 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

Does this have the play and charge stuff or just the basic controller. I had trouble figuring it out. Is the price premium for the design only?

Yeah you're paying for the premium design, and the price I think it's a good deal compared to the Titanfall controller as this one looks more personal.
Also you get a bonus in game supply drop which as minor as it is, its still free bonus content.

663892.png?17663317

#9 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

I wish I had known this was coming before buying a second XB1 controller last month :wall:

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#10 desertraider

desertraider

Beer Drinkers Make Better Lovers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:10 PM

Does Newegg fully charge prior to shipping the controller?

#11 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Ordered one.

Though the Titan Fall one sold out not sure if this one will since its COD (an established franchise which may make the print run larger). 

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#12 tbassett

tbassett

MW2 Still King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

hmm, I like this one way better than the Titanfall controller, but I already have 3 X1 controllers.  Probably going to have to pass.  Nice looking controller though

#13 htz

htz

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

13hi7KO.png

Showing $69.99 on the Xbox website but the Microsoft Store is selling for $64.99... o_O?

#14 gleamer

gleamer

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

Picked one of these handsome controllers up. Thanks op :)

#15 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

Picked one up. Thanks. Now I got my 4 controllers.

536739.png

#16 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

In for one... Love this controller and my Day One controller feels like it is coming apart on me

Gator%20Deve%2086.jpg

Currently Playing:

:xb1: Diablo III

:xb1: Madden 15

#17 x360x

x360x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

In for one... Love this controller and my Day One controller feels like it is coming apart on me

That's the only reason I bought the titanfall controller. Basically as soon as I started using my day one controller it flexed a lot and creaked, and now one of the sticks moves on its own.

#18 captpluto9465

captpluto9465

CAGalicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

So the XB One controllers get the same analog drift problem that the 360 controllers do?  Nice quality control there...

That's the only reason I bought the titanfall controller. Basically as soon as I started using my day one controller it flexed a lot and creaked, and now one of the sticks moves on its own.

#19 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

I don't think it's a general issue. But I've heard a LOT of people complain about issues with their "Day One" controllers...it makes me think something must have gone wrong manufacturing them.

663892.png?17663317

#20 x360x

x360x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

So the XB One controllers get the same analog drift problem that the 360 controllers do? Nice quality control there...

Yeah my brother uses it when he doesn't use the Polk headset we have since we had to keep the stock chat headset in since that never recognized when plugging it in and it took forever to finally get it working again, but he showed me in cod he was just standing and the aim starting moving upward on its own

#21 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Fuck it, just ordered one.

If I change my mind, I can always cancel it. 

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#22 imme2007

imme2007

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

was going to get one from walmart with my discount but just check and this is cheaper than that,its $65 there,i went ahead and ordered it,i can always cancel if I find a better deal

#23 Leftykins

Leftykins

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

gamestop is charging $69.99 so its a good deal thank you i just placed a preorder

Dat $5 Gamestop tax -_-

Down for one! Thanks OP!

EDIT: Damn, and Newegg doesnt charge tax in my state yet. awesome!

Completed Games:

2013] [2014]

#24 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

When I saw the console I thought it and this controller were pretty sex with minimal COD branding. I told myself "wish I could t least just get the controller"..... Done!

It's funny because I bet MS will chalk up success to the COD association, but I and most people would probably be just as happy or happier without it and just the look.

#25 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

I'm never much for bundles and special editions, but I have to say that this XB1 Advanced Warfare bundle looks awesome!  I wish the PS4 would get a similar version but that will never happen.  All we got was just a plain Destiny edition: plain white that is.  It doesn't even have a simple Destiny symbol on it or any other markings.  

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#26 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Can anyone get Visa Checkout to work on NewEgg? Doesn't show up when I try to pay.

#27 Leftykins

Leftykins

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

When I saw the console I thought it and this controller were pretty sex with minimal COD branding. I told myself "wish I could t least just get the controller"..... Done!

It's funny because I bet MS will chalk up success to the COD association, but I and most people would probably be just as happy or happier without it and just the look.

Im sure Microsoft probably doesn't care either way.

Man I already bought the Titanfall controller, now this one, I don't want to go down this path. This is a bad path to go down.

Completed Games:

2013] [2014]

#28 htz

htz

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

I'm never much for bundles and special editions, but I have to say that this XB1 Advanced Warfare bundle looks awesome!  I wish the PS4 would get a similar version but that will never happen.  All we got was just a plain Destiny edition: plain white that is.  It doesn't even have a simple Destiny symbol on it or any other markings.

jpg__1_.jpg

I don't know why but Sony is offering a slightly different design for Japan.

#29 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

jpg__1_.jpg

I don't know why but Sony is offering a slightly different design for Japan.

Cause it's ugly with just the text... have the logo and some similarly colored polygons that have similar edges to the ghosts and we might talk. Text on a piece of electronics is ugly.

#30 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:57 AM

Yeah, that obnoxiously large "Destiny" text makes it look tacky imo.

I haven't played a CoD since MW2 back in High School, but I'm really digging this design for the XBONE, might just buy a controller to use for my PC.