20 replies to this topic

#1 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

Dragon's Crown (PS3) $19.99 New / $17.99 Pre-Owned

http://www.gamestop....ns-crown/108812

New is sold out online. Now that it's $17.99 used, it qualifies for the B2G1 <$20 coupons next week.

#2 Electroplasm

Electroplasm

Destroy Erase Improve

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:47 AM

thanks, op

just a heads up, dragon's crown ps3 and vita are both free on ps+ this month (aug.)

red3ds.gifg27-gaming-wheels-images.pngg27-gaming-wheels-images.pnggalley2_th.png

#3 musicman65000

musicman65000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Thx, OP! This is also a good deal with the b-day coupon. I, unfourtunately, will have to pass. I had high hopes about playing this game, but the over exaggerated art focus on certain extremities keeps me from purchasing it. Surprised that they gave this game a "T" rating. Would have definitely went with an "M" rating.
The "change" that I believe in is the coin saved at CAG!8-)

#4 Alpha2

Alpha2

Custom user Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

Hoping for a price match with Bestbuy. Got a $5 reward that would trim the price nicely.

http://therealalpha2.deviantart.com/

Oh so now you are using intelligence and common sense to win the arguement...that's low man! This is CAG and you aren't allowed to do that.

#5 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

Thx, OP! This is also a good deal with the b-day coupon. I, unfourtunately, will have to pass. I had high hopes about playing this game, but the over exaggerated art focus on certain extremities keeps me from purchasing it. Surprised that they gave this game a "T" rating. Would have definitely went with an "M" rating.

I mean no offense, but are you a girl, young kid, or just overly offended by it?

And yeah this is free on PS+ now.

#6 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

Great if you want a physical copy of a fantastic game. The Vita version is also 19.99 and still shipping online, but sealed copies of both versions are disappearing in stores. Vita version:

http://www.gamestop....ns-crown/108817

#7 TerraEpon

TerraEpon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

Anyone would actually played the game would probably agree with the T rating. Yes there's exaggerated character art but there's pretty much nothing actually sexual in game, at least what I've played so far.

#8 ndjn3979

ndjn3979

Lightning Regent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

Very good game. Recommended.

5bTxp2.png

PSN - PhantomJ

#9 Sneaktip

Sneaktip

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Great deal.

#10 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

Anyone would actually played the game would probably agree with the T rating. Yes there's exaggerated character art but there's pretty much nothing actually sexual in game, at least what I've played so far.

I think stuff on TV programming is worse.

#11 MetalGearHorus

MetalGearHorus

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

I called around several local stores and they all had new copies, but none sealed, which I'm unfortunately kind of a big stickler about. 

How do we go about getting Amazon to match this price?

#12 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

it qualifies for the B2G1 <$20 coupons next week.

Sorry to bother, but which coupons are these? I know a couple used to be printed out on receipts, but I thought those were for the last week of July. Are there another round of these being printed out on receipts?

Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#13 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

Sorry to bother, but which coupons are these? I know a couple used to be printed out on receipts, but I thought those were for the last week of July. Are there another round of these being printed out on receipts?

yeah, i just bought a used game yesterday, it still prints out those coupons, it does not activate until the 18th tho

#14 RikuXIII

RikuXIII

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up, less than 15$ with bday coupon, this is as cheap as it gets unless you do b2get 1 next week, but who knows if it will still be on sale then. I can't wait to couch co op this game with friends, hell I wish I already had it this past summer lol Great price, made by Atlus, satisfaction garunteed.

#15 motaku96

motaku96

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

Was tempted to pick this up today. But I already spent a lot of money on games this week. I love me my vanillaware but what I really want is an Odin Sphere 2. I'll wait on this until it's cheaper or I have more money to spare.

#16 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

Excellent game and great price

Its basically Golden axe with fully fleshed out RPG elements

Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

You can buy this from Gamefly for 17.99 for :ps3: with free shipping. A good choice for someone like me who doesn't have a Gamestop right down the street.

660090.png 660091.png

#18 musicman65000

musicman65000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

I mean no offense, but are you a girl, young kid, or just overly offended by it?

And yeah this is free on PS+ now.

Don't worry. It takes a LOT to offend me. As a born-again believer, there are just certain games that I don't feel comfortable playing anymore. I think that the used price w/ PUR + B-Day is a good deal for those looking to buy. Or, as you said, PS+ is an option too.
The "change" that I believe in is the coin saved at CAG!8-)

#19 DemonWithin

DemonWithin

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

Game is so worth it I bought it day one and have no regrets. A lot of fun and the art is beautiful.Thanks to PS+ I now have the vita version.

#20 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

I don't think this game is still $19.99 at GS. I believe it went back to regular price.

#21 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

I don't think this game is still $19.99 at GS. I believe it went back to regular price.

The Vita version still shows 19.99 online, but the PS3 version did go back to 39.99 online. Two days ago, I was at a GS and both versions still were stickered at 19.99.