• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 syrdiman

syrdiman

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

Props to "azendless" who found this deal on slickdeals. Here's the link, 

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879261431

Code: VCO

* You have to checkout with "Visa checkout" in order for the promo code to work.

#2 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Fuck Slick Deals.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#3 syrdiman

syrdiman

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

Fuck Slick Deals.

I know how you feel, Slickdeals always seems to find these bargains somehow. We have to pick up our game. ;)

#4 DJShadow

DJShadow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:23 PM

Got it for 40.01 with free Shop Runner shipping.  I assume the prince would be similar with Newegg Premier.

fs_overall.png

#5 quasar502

quasar502

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

Nice! Does anyone know if Best Buy will price match NewEgg?

Edit: Found it on their website. They will match. I have $40 in reward certs, so picking this up for &5. Sweet!

#6 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

Edit: Found it on their website. They will match. I have $40 in reward certs, so picking this up for &5. Sweet!

Do you actually have to call them for online price matching? Sounds dreadful... but might be worth saving $10. Need another DS4 for Tuesday's Diablo III release.

Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#7 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

Hey, good idea.

I haven't been following PS4-related deals until recently (now that I'm about to buy one), is this a good deal, or have they been cheaper before?

#8 Mongoose07

Mongoose07

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

Hey, good idea.

I haven't been following PS4-related deals until recently (now that I'm about to buy one), is this a good deal, or have they been cheaper before?

Best Buy had a promotion awhile back that was (back then) Killzone and Knack and a DS4 for ~$74.  If you had sold the games immediately, the DS4 came out to less then $30.  But that was super short-lived.  

#9 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

Best Buy had a promotion awhile back that was (back then) Killzone and Knack and a DS4 for ~$74. If you had sold the games immediately, the DS4 came out to less then $30. But that was super short-lived.

Hmm. Not bad. So you think I should go for it or wait?

I'm in no rush, per se, for a second controller, but I would like one for a good price as soon as possible.