Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

PSP GO Piano Black & Pearl White Refurbished Systems $59.99 Shipped @ GameStop.com

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#1 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

GameStop just restocked the PSP Go's in both colors online. This is the best price I have seen in a while, even on eBay and Amazon. Plus the systems are refurbished and come with a screen protector, and ear buds.

Sony PSP GO System - Black (ReCharged Refurbished)

Sony PSP GO System - White (ReCharged Refurbished)

Edit: They have continuously been going in and out of stock. if they're oos when you check, just wait a few days and check again.

#2 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

How is Gamestop's refurbished quality? 

Emoney244.png

tumblr_mz0fod5myP1r66dluo4_r2_400.gif

Fuck Sega

#3 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:34 AM

How is Gamestop's refurbished quality? 

I've purchased some systems and iPods from them in the past and they all are in pretty good shape usually with some minor cosmetic wear if anything at all.

#4 blankempathy

blankempathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

I have a go its pretty neat and definitely was ahead of its time. A few years later with ps+ and more people willing to buy digital today and im sure the system would of done better. I really love its form factor though and its very portable.

#5 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

Decent deal, remember buying it for $100 new at macys years ago

Great emulation machine so I might be tempted

#6 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

Doesn't the Vita do everything the Go would do?

#7 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:11 AM

Not for $59.99

#8 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

$59.99 shipped.. e.e more like $59.99 chipped

#9 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

You can't use your PS3 controller and get video output from the Vita. Plus, you can PAUSE a game and play another game, something Sony promised with the PS4.

It's a great system for RPGs.

Batsugunner.png

#10 Fatpeoplestink

Fatpeoplestink

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

Is there a site that shows all the prices for the available games?

#11 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

Just got one for myself :)

I was sitting there for like ten minutes debating on whether I should get a black or white one. I ended up getting the black one though.

#12 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

Restocked? GAMESTOP REPRINTED THE PSP GO!!!!! Its the only explanation!

#13 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

anyone know if this psp is hackable?

#14 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:29 PM

Yes, I know.

#15 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

I own a white one the go is a nice device.  I lucked up when I bought mine it had like 10 games on it. Although I believe you cannot change the battery.  I think theses are probably new ones marked to move.  I have big hands and the controls are not made for long term gaming. 

#16 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

anyone know if this psp is hackable?

Yes. I bought a Sony refurb'd PSP Go a few months ago for $60 and was able to easily add CFW to it on the newest firmware.

Amazing little handheld with a massive library of great games. I have 91 PSP games in my backlog currently.

I actually owned a Vita before getting a PSP but I prefer playing PSP games on the PSP screen in their original size/resolution and the hackable potential made it well worth the $60. 

#17 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

Fantastic little handheld. I have several, got them from GS last year; some came with games installed too. Main reason to get them is for CFW though, especially for older arcade/console games.

#18 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

I recommend getting a PSP Go, pair it with a Dual Shock 3/needs a PS3, PSP Go component cables, PSP Go dock, and a PSP AC adapter for the dock. Also, a PSP to rip all of your UMDs. 

The only thing I didn't like about the PSP Go is that the largest M2 memory card that I have seen was 16GB. Honestly, at this point I kind of want the PSP Street/E-1000 at this price.

#19 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

I recommend getting a PSP Go, pair it with a Dual Shock 3/needs a PS3, PSP Go component cables, PSP Go dock, and a PSP AC adapter for the dock.

Though by the time you buy all that stuff you might be better off just putting it toward the purchase of a Vita TV, I imagine the display of PSP games will be much cleaner via HDMI with a machine specifically designed to display on TV than one which it is a secondary function, especially if you don't intended to root the firmware. If I remember right, the PSP image on the TV has a lot of unused black space around the entire image and the only way to have it fill more of the screen is if your TV has a zoom function.

Guardian_owl.png

#20 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

If my local GS had one I would buy it on the spot.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#21 Raww

Raww

Special Agent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

Both versions now showing "Not Available" online.

#22 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:24 PM

No, FF Type-O full fan translation is out, with the GO you can play in on full screen and with controller. Japanese developers are still making games for it. If you want to play japanese RPGS on this that never came out for the US on your TV, you basically have to get this model hacked is your only option.

#23 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

These have been on awd forever at these prices ;-;

#24 sovereignNX-73811

sovereignNX-73811

Unofficial official CAG Troll

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

Uh, I was actually going to stop in a GS today to pick up a PSP 2000? Can someone convince me to buy the GO instead?

#25 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:07 PM

Funny, I wouldn't even pay $5.99 for a NEW Go.

#26 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Uh, I was actually going to stop in a GS today to pick up a PSP 2000? Can someone convince me to buy the GO instead?

I'd get a PSP 2000 first, then consider a PSP Go later. Bigger screen and UMD support for the 2000, no UMDs for the Go. I have all models of the PSP, love them all.

#27 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Not going to happen. If anything everyone will convince you to buy the 2000 instead.

#28 MachRay

MachRay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

Go is easily hacked, just put customfirmware or whatever it is on it. No actual modding at all. Though when I had mine the game would sometimes crash and turn off or bug out, but it wasnt often and wasnt sure if it was a memory error or my hardware.

#29 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

Custom things you can do and its small. 

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#30 sovereignNX-73811

sovereignNX-73811

Unofficial official CAG Troll

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

I'd get a PSP 2000 first, then consider a PSP Go later. Bigger screen and UMD support for the 2000, no UMDs for the Go. I have all models of the PSP, love them all.

Not going to happen. If anything everyone will convince you to buy the 2000 instead.

Supposedly if you hacked the Go, you could play ISOs from the UMDs...of course, I'd need a PSP 1-3K first anyway.

Custom things you can do and its small. 

I think all of them have been hacked, the 3000 being the hardest to do it looked like.