Good Gamestop to Walmart trade in flips(or break even?)

imme2007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hello I am new here. This is a great site! So here is the deal hope some people can help. I have a huge credit Gamestop credit...like almost $400. I rarely shop there cause the closest one is 30 mins away. I would like to move this credit over to Wal-Mart...over time if necessary. Wal-Mart is where I buy all my stuff and I get a discount there, so that's where I want to move the credit. So I was wondering the best way to do this? I'm not necessarily looking for flips or money makers but admittedly making a couple bucks in the process wouldn't hurt lol. I'm just hoping to move the credit and break even at best. Anyone have any tips or ideas? Thanks!

I don't get it. From what I understand, he's talking about buying stuff at GS and trading it in at Walmart through their trade-in program.

I'm guessing these other people are jumping to return fraud conclusions.

Right,I'm not trying to return anything or do anything fraudulent,I simply looking for a good buy at gamestop that I could trade in at Wal-Mart for about the same price

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything wrong here... the line "I'm not necessarily looking for flips or money makers but admittedly making a couple bucks in the process wouldn't hurt lol" does make it sound like he's trying to get us to do his leg work but for the most part, it just seems like he's trying to move his credit. 

OP, it's not going to be easy but from what little trading in I do, WM generally has much higher trade in values for newer games and gives crap for older games. Your best bet is to wait for a B2G1F sale at GS, pick up some newer release titles and hope you can break even. 

Your other option is to use your GS credit to buy giftcards and sell those giftcards. You'll probably lose some money doing that but it wouldn't require as much legwork (though the risk for fraud is high). 

Thanks for the advice,i will have to keep a eye for b2g1 sales,I wouldn't be too upset losing a little money either cause with my discount I could make it back,I have thought of gift cards but I really didn't want to do that since it wouldnt look right, but thank you

Also didn't mean to come off as trying to get someone else to do the work,I have looked myself and haven't found anything worth while

bread's done
Back