Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Collectors Edition 15% off at Namco

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#1 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

Didn't see this posted anywhere else... Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Collectors Edition is back in stock at Amazon for those who are interested.  Yes it is MSRP, but pre-orders had sold out months ago (Gamestop OOS and not available at Best Buy).  Not sure if the new stock is from canceled pre-orders or from new inventory.

*UPDATE*

Also available through Bandai Namco with an additional 15% off with code BNS15OFF (thanks SierraNight!).

http://www.bandainam...F4#.U-2Mjl6E5xg

*UPDATE 2*

Sold out again at Amazon (thanks YBX87!).

*UPDATE 3*

Now available at Gamestop & Amazon in addition to Bandai Namco:

http://www.gamestop....-edition/114862

http://www.amazon.co...ector's edition

#2 reaperztoll

reaperztoll

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

It hasn't been posted because it's been available and is still available at the namco store.

Destiny DLC up for trade. PM me for details.

#3 Wario64

Wario64

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:46 AM

Was it really ever sold out? It didn't seem like it

#4 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

Was it really ever sold out? It didn't seem like it

It hasn't been. Not to mention MSRP is a not deal.

#5 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• Banned

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

Remember when resellers and collectors were freaking out over the CE for the first game and it dropped to near-MSRP resale?
Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#6 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

That's random, because I just got a notification from Amazon today that it was back in stock, and having not been able to pre-order from them for the last few months, went with Gamestop before they sold out.  I didn't even think to check Namco, but up until today, all other online retailers had shown that it wasn't available.  If Namco had it in stock this whole time, then more power to those who knew.  For people like me trying to save on Gamestop's "handling fee", I'll stick with Amazon for a cheaper alternative.

#7 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:06 AM

I'm pretty sure this was sold out for a while at Amazon and just recently came back in stock. I pre-ordered it at Namco Store with the coupon and it wasn't available on Amazon at that time. 

GS is still showing sold out. 

But either way, I doubt this'll be rare. I'm debating cancelling my pre-order because it might drop some more like Xillia CE did. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#8 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

It hasn't been. Not to mention MSRP is a not deal.

This is not correct. It's been sold out for ages at Amazon.

#9 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

I'm getting confused... when the hell did Xillia CE drop in price?  Do you mean the LE?  I haven't seen any news of a drop for the CE, and while not always the most accurate, camelcamelcamel is somewhat backing me up:

http://camelcamelcam...?context=browse

#10 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

I'm getting confused... when the hell did Xillia CE drop in price? Do you mean the LE? I haven't seen any news of a drop for the CE, and while not always the most accurate, camelcamelcamel is somewhat backing me up:

I think BB dropped it to $60 to sell few units the website had in stock b/c as soon as it was posted they were gone.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#11 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

I'm getting confused... when the hell did Xillia CE drop in price?  Do you mean the LE?  I haven't seen any news of a drop for the CE, and while not always the most accurate, camelcamelcamel is somewhat backing me up:

Xillia CE (yes, CE, the one with the statue) was available on Namco's store for like $60 for the longest time. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#12 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

Xillia CE (yes, CE, the one with the statue) was available on Namco's store for like $60 for the longest time. 

Hmm, good deal, seeing as how used copies are now going for near MSRP on ebay.  

#13 SierraNight

SierraNight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

It's still available at the Namco store as well...which I guess is fulfilled by Amazon now. Use BNS15Off for 15% off. No tax in some states. There is your deal. Ordered myself today b/c I don't trust Best Buy to fulfill my preorder, and using the code and no tax it only came to $2 more than GCU.

***edit reversed letters in code
631261.png

#14 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

It's still available at the Namco store as well...which I guess is fulfilled by Amazon now. Use NBS15Off for 15% off. No tax in some states. There is your deal. Ordered myself today b/c I don't trust Best Buy to fulfill my preorder, and using the code and no tax it only came to $2 more than GCU.

NBS15Off isn't working for me as a promotional code through Namco...  Is it working for anyone else?

#15 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

NBS15Off isn't working for me as a promotional code through Namco...  Is it working for anyone else?

NM, code is actually BNS15OFF.  Thanks Sierra!

#16 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

I just got it for $110 with the coupon code and no tax, a lot better than the $138 Amazon was going to charge me. thanks op! 

Man you people are cheap.

#17 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

Can't escape tax anywhere, Namco charges me tax, Amazon charges me tax, newegg charges me tax. Finally still went with Namco. Life is sad.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18 Commodore Wheeler

Commodore Wheeler

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:29 PM

Can't escape tax anywhere, Namco charges me tax, Amazon charges me tax, newegg charges me tax. Finally still went with Namco. Life is sad.

Same here. I'll bet you live in California too.

#19 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

Ugh... Do I pre-order off of the Namco site, or wait to try and snipe one from Amazon Warehouse Deals?  I remember last time there were quite a few dingers for awhile.  

It'd be nice to have this guy next to my Milla statue...

Edit - AHHHH this would be a much easier decision if Amazon Fulfillment also meant I could use Amazon credit.  :/

Posted Image

#20 No1iSaHero

No1iSaHero

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

ordered, thanks OP!

#21 gamersss101

gamersss101

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

just ordered to my lit brother.

thanks

w.png

#22 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

• "We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered is not valid for the item(s) included in this order. Please check the details of the offer and try again, or enter a different promotional code."

Either the code expired or they removed it from working on Pre-orders.  I should have jumped on it while it was still working.  :(

Posted Image

#23 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

• "We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered is not valid for the item(s) included in this order. Please check the details of the offer and try again, or enter a different promotional code."

Either the code expired or they removed it from working on Pre-orders.  I should have jumped on it while it was still working.  :(

Code worked for me. Did you try all capital letters?

Anyway, thanks for the heads up OP. Had it pre-ordered from Amazon, but I put in an order at Namco and am saving 20 bucks. Plus it seems I'll get it a day earlier now.

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6213-9792

Animal Crossing Trade List (will update frequently)

#24 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

It worked for you this morning? I wonder if it is a one time per account code and it "used" it for me when I checked it out yesterday.

I dunno. Failed on two computers, all caps and everything.

Edit : False alarm, I'm an idiot. I skipped the promo entry screen and at checkout it already had the coupon promo applied. Because I was there yesterday. Ordered! :-)
Posted Image

#25 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:42 AM

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#26 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:49 AM

it is sold out again

#27 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

IGN review posted:

http://www.ign.com/a...xillia-2-review

#28 Haseo713

Haseo713

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

My copy from the Bandai Namco Store just shipped yesterday and according to the tracking its suppose to be delivered to me today! I'm loving that they use Amazon now for shipping.

#29 JohnHarker

JohnHarker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

My copy from the Bandai Namco Store just shipped yesterday and according to the tracking its suppose to be delivered to me today! I'm loving that they use Amazon now for shipping.

Cool cool! Mine is shipping soon, so hopefully I can get it Tuesday.

#30 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

so i accidentally used an expired credit card using amazon payment and it declined my order. I go into my amazon orders and try to change the payment method and when I put in my new information it just goes to a blank screen and won't update. I tried to call amazon and they told me they don't have access to the order and "amazon web store" orders only have an email for customer service and no phone number. They told me the email takes 3 business days to respond. The email I got from amazon says my order will be cancelled if I don't update my payment method within 24 hours. 

I tried to make a new order but it looks like the coupon code won't work more than once. I love amazon but at least digital river had a phone number you could call.