Photo
- - - - -

8/17-8/23 - $5 credit w/$25 in BestBuy Giftcards, $7 credit w/$50 in Sony Giftcards @ Rite-Aid

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

You must have a RiteAid Wellness card(free in-store signup) to get the Uprewards(credits)
UpRewards are loaded onto your card redeemable after 6AM the day AFTER your purchase.

You get $5 per $25 in BestBuy Giftcards(max. $10 per $50 per Wellness card)
You get $7 per $50 in Sony Giftcards(PSN/PS+)(max $14 per $100 per Welllness card)

There`s also a instant $5 of $30 or more in Itunes cards coupon expires 8/23
And the same $5 per gc offer towards Applebee`s or IHOP gc`s

Currently, the $5 offer is live for Gamestop gc`s ends 8/16
http://www.cheapassg...tcards-riteaid/

#2 SkylineChili4Me

SkylineChili4Me

CAG with Cheese, Please!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

Sorry - I'm confused.  Is this extra credit tacked on to the BB, Sony or Apple giftcard?  Or in Rite-Aid credit?  I'm guessing the latter, but wanted to confirm before I get too excited.  Thanks.  

#3 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

Sorry - I'm confused.  Is this extra credit tacked on to the BB, Sony or Apple giftcard?  Or in Rite-Aid credit?  I'm guessing the latter, but wanted to confirm before I get too excited.  Thanks.

The credits are UpRewards loaded onto your wellness card not making a $25 BB GC a $30 BB GC.
Per a previous employee(in the link) you can`t use the credits on more cards either so household items or something.

#4 madcatz1999

madcatz1999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:35 AM

Hmm, I evidently have a rite aid basically right next door to me, but never been inside.  Wonder if I can find $17 worth of items I need.  Thanks, OP.

PSN = madcatz1999

#5 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

Hmm, I evidently have a rite aid basically right next door to me, but never been inside.  Wonder if I can find $17 worth of items I need.  Thanks, OP.

Stick with the basics
Soap, body wash, toothpaste, paper towels, laundry stuff...they have some good grocery deals each week too. Most guys will find condoms useful & in demand as well.

#6 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

Hmm the drug stores are really kickin it with the gift card deals. FYI I used the UP rewards from the gamestop gift cards this week on some items in the pharmacy. I didn't ask because I didn't expect it but the register took the dollars off automatically. Guess I'm in for two best buy gift cards next week...thanks enuf!

#7 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

Hmm the drug stores are really kickin it with the gift card deals. FYI I used the UP rewards from the gamestop gift cards this week on some items in the pharmacy. I didn't ask because I didn't expect it but the register took the dollars off automatically. Guess I'm in for two best buy gift cards next week...thanks enuf!

To be honest between CVS/Walgreens/Dolllar General/Rite-Aid there`s usually a deal like this every 4-6 weeks. I just recently stated posting them even though I`d seen them many many times.