WWE 2K14 14.99

I haven't played a wrestling game since the PS2 era.. :eek: can you still create your own fighter?
Yup and you can create your own logo, arena, entrance, entrance video, highlight reel, and your own story lines. Plus this one has the 30 years of wrestlemania mode with full production video packages before each match. Needless to say I'm a fan of the game if you couldn't tell.

Not to steal your thunder, but it's on sale at Target for $24.99; however, since it's normally $39.99 the $15 off for pre-ordering something for $1 applies. Picked it up last night for $11 ($10 for game, $1 for pre order) last night.

Not to steal your thunder, but it's on sale at Target for $24.99; however, since it's normally $39.99 the $15 off for pre-ordering something for $1 applies. Picked it up last night for $11 ($10 for game, $1 for pre order) last night.
So even thought currently it would ring up $24.99 I would still get the $15 off? Do I take the game and the preorder card to The register at the same time and ring it up, or does the $15 off coupon print once I preorder then I use that on the next transaction?

No coupon, just take the game and pre-order card to check out. $15 automatically comes off the $24.99 when the card is scanned.
Both PS3 and 360 versions are on sale.

Yup and you can create your own logo, arena, entrance, entrance video, highlight reel, and your own story lines. Plus this one has the 30 years of wrestlemania mode with full production video packages before each match. Needless to say I'm a fan of the game if you couldn't tell.
I believe they took out the ability to create an entrance video.

If anybody that has this game or is about to have this game, I have lots of codes for The Ultimate Warrior (for both :360: and :ps3:).  They are just sitting there waiting to expire, so if you want one it is yours free. :)

Please PM me if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody that has this game or is about to have this game, I have lots of codes for The Ultimate Warrior (for both :360: and :ps3:). They are just sitting there waiting to expire, so if you want one it is yours free. :)
I will take a PS3 code! I might try to find that Target deal this weekend.

If anyone has unwanted Microsoft giftcards from their trade deal back in June, you'll lose about $3 per game turning it into Best Buy credit.

Best Buy TIV
WWE 2K14 -$12

Thanks for the heads up on the $15 off working with this sale! I saw it for $24.99 when I was at my local Target the other day but figured that the $15 off for a $1 pre-order wouldn't work since it was under $39.99 even though it was just a sale price. So went back today and grabbed it and along with using a $5 gift card that I got the other day, got it for $6. :D Guess it still works since it's labeled as a "temporary" price cut as opposed to the games labeled as "permanent" price cuts.

Yeah for $15 this is a steal.  I hadn't bought a wrestling game in a long time but picked up WWE 13 and 2k14.  Both were a lot of fun!

Yeah for $15 this is a steal. I hadn't bought a wrestling game in a long time but picked up WWE 13 and 2k14. Both were a lot of fun!
I haven't played a wrestling game since WWF No Mercy on Nintendo 64...& I have to agree it's been lots of fun playing as the Ultimate Warrior (thanks to chnandler_bong). The target deal made this a no brainer

Awesome game,I really recommend it. Only problem I had with it was the roster I actually had more fun with the roster in WWE'13 and the DLC was better.But at this price it's an awesome deal.

[quote name="Bobby's Universe" post="12013482" timestamp="1408166697"]

Hopefully that's not the case. Which game did you pre-order? I pre-ordered Destiny[/quote

Master Chief Collection and Sunset Overdrive. I still want them, but I'd rather pick them up at Best Buy with GCU, plus the store is a little out of the way.

[quote name="strait edge follower" post="12013867" timestamp="1408195622"]this game was nothing more than a counter fest when i had it. smackdown ”here comes the pain” is still the best wrestling game to date imo[/quote] I have HCTP but have no ps2 lmao.

Day of Reckoning FTW!!

this game was nothing more than a counter fest when i had it. smackdown ”here comes the pain” is still the best wrestling game to date imo
If your talking about Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox era. Then, yes. But if we are saying overall. Smackdown 2: Know Your Role for the PS1 was by far the best wrestling game. Here Comes The Pain is right behind it in my opinion.

[quote name="xlost4" post="12013898" timestamp="1408197270"]If your talking about Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox era. Then, yes. But if we are saying overall. Smackdown 2: Know Your Role for the PS1 was by far the best wrestling game. Here Comes The Pain is right behind it in my opinion.[/quote]

boo

VPW2/No Mercy or bust.

Come on guys you are all obviously forgetting the greatest wrestling game WCW/NWO Thunder. I mean I remember the game being ass but the rants alone make it #1 in the list of greatest wrestling games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9as1MaKmLg8

Come on guys you are all obviously forgetting the greatest wrestling game WCW/NWO Thunder. I mean I remember the game being ass but the rants alone make it #1 in the list of greatest wrestling games.
Some of those are goodies - Nash, Piper, and Jericho. It's just sad because a lot of those guys passed on shortly after wcw did.

bread's done
Back