$19 - Marvel Animated Features 8-Film Complete Collection (DVD)

R

rcerboss

Last edited:
The $14.94 price is not from Amazon, but a Marketplace seller with currently only 4 ratings. Just an FYI that chances of getting a bootleg increase if not purchasing from Amazon directly or an established Marketplace seller.

The $14.94 price is not from Amazon, but a Marketplace seller with currently only 4 ratings. Just an FYI that chances of getting a bootleg increase if not purchasing from Amazon directly or an established Marketplace seller.
Aw damn, I didn't catch the 4 ratings thing :oops: Still, this is Amazon, so it should be easy to return for a refund if necessary right? I've gotten defective cables from 3rd party sellers before and never had a problem getting my money back.

Last edited:
Aw damn, I didn't catch the 4 ratings thing :oops: Still, this is Amazon, so it should be easy to return for a refund if necessary right? I've gotten defective cables from 3rd party sellers before and never had a problem getting my money back.
I wouldn't worry about it, most Marketplace sellers will work with you if there is a problem. In cases where the Marketplace seller would not resolve the issue, I know in the past Amazon would step in and provide a refund, but would only do this a limited number of times per account. So IMO, not worth it for small ticket items. It's been years since I've been in that situation, so Amazon's policy may be different now.

bread's done
Back