Madden NFL 15 Ultimate Edition - PlayStation 4 on Amazon

gamersss101

CAG Newbie
im sorry if this is repost.

just want to share..

Madden NFL 15 Ultimate Edition - PlayStation 4 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-15-Ultimate-Edition-PlayStation/dp/B00KVJ14X2/ref=sr_1_11?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1408125971&sr=1-11&keywords=ps4+games

Thanks
w.png

I wish they would have had a sunday ticket package like last year. It was great seeing all Eagles games in Dallas.

[quote name="tukai" post="12011767" timestamp="1408126253"]I wish they would have had a sunday ticket package like last year. It was great seeing all Eagles games in Dallas.[/quote]

Yea I would definitely buy if there was a Sunday ticket too!

I'm a 49ers fan. Very aware of that. The Madden curse couldn't happen to a better guy.
Lol at how salty you are. The best corner in the game and you're probably just upset he talks trash and can back it up.

Madden curse hasn't really done much in a few years, Seahawks are easily gonna repeat this year.

I'm a 49ers fan. Very aware of that. The Madden curse couldn't happen to a better guy.
Lol You Mad Bro? Come on, this whole "Richard Sherman is a terrible person because he trash talks" argument is getting ridiculous. A lot of great athletes talk trash, past and present. Aside from the trash talk Sherman is a standup guy, you never hear about him getting in trouble with the law and he's very active in the community with various charitable endeavors. Where's Kaepernick's charity softball event? Is Aldon Smith a nicer guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol You Mad Bro? Come on, this whole "Richard Sherman is a terrible person because he trash talks" argument is getting ridiculous. A lot of great athletes talk trash, past and present. Aside from the trash talk Sherman is a standup guy, you never hear about him getting in trouble with the law and he's very active in the community with various charitable endeavors. Where's Kaepernick's charity softball event? Is Aldon Smith a nicer guy?
So many 49ers and Seahawks fans. Where did they all come from?

I may have to cancel my BestBuy pre-order to pre-order this because this is a better deal

I'm not a Seahawks or Niners fan but I find the while Sherman situation hilarious. People are too sensitive nowadays.

bread's done
Back