• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 sovereignNX-73811

sovereignNX-73811

Unofficial official CAG Troll

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

Sir.

You did that on purpose didn't you? lol.

Anyways Welcome to the world of CAG! Look forward to having a rep from a new site where I love to shop.

#32 Jamize

Jamize

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

Jeff,

Please help, i tried both chat and online for help but they dont know why a visa checkout button is not showing up at the bottom of my cart screen. I am signed in with my newegg account and I added the ps4 destiny preorder to the cart.  I have tried from two different locations, 3 different browsers and 3 different computers. I can not get the visa checkout button to show up in my cart to get the 10% off.

#33 NeweggJeff

NeweggJeff

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:40 PM

Jeff,

Please help, i tried both chat and online for help but they dont know why a visa checkout button is not showing up at the bottom of my cart screen. I am signed in with my newegg account and I added the ps4 destiny preorder to the cart.  I have tried from two different locations, 3 different browsers and 3 different computers. I can not get the visa checkout button to show up in my cart to get the 10% off.

Odd.  I actually do not know why either.  The VCO promocode doesn't seem to be working for this item.

I recommend calling our customer service.

#34 Jamize

Jamize

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:02 AM

Odd.  I actually do not know why either.  The VCO promocode doesn't seem to be working for this item.

I recommend calling our customer service.

I did call customer serivce they didnt understand why the visa checkout button was not showup. I also tried on my IPAD and the preorder will not add to my cart to use the visa checkout on the ipad app.

#35 NeweggJeff

NeweggJeff

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

Updated first page with Digital Sales.

#36 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

Does the Nosgoth include some of the in game premium currency? Runestones I believe they're called. If so, how much?

#37 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

Oh, Dungeon Siege. That takes me back. I thought the third game was pretty good - but not as good as the first two - so I didn't understand the frigid reception for it. I think I'll have to get these.

#38 NeweggJeff

NeweggJeff

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

Back to School Gaming deal page has been added.

#39 NeweggJeff

NeweggJeff

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

Oh, Dungeon Siege. That takes me back. I thought the third game was pretty good - but not as good as the first two - so I didn't understand the frigid reception for it. I think I'll have to get these.

The first game is one of my favorite ARPGs I've ever played.  The multiplayer is COMPLETELY different than the single player and the world is HUGE.  You walk for miles through mobs just to get places and the best part... a chicken minigun drops in the developer farm hidden level.  This was before gaming became casual.  It takes a bit to get running correctly but if you want someone to game with hit me up.

Oh and 1 character can rotate between being a warrior, ranger, druid, or mage just by using the item in that slot.

I did call customer serivce they didnt understand why the visa checkout button was not showup. I also tried on my IPAD and the preorder will not add to my cart to use the visa checkout on the ipad app.

I found out that the VISA promo ran out of funding and that's why you couldn't use it.

Sorry.

#40 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

I found out that the VISA promo ran out of funding and that's why you couldn't use it.

Sorry.

VISA ran out of money. lol

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#41 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

B/c for many, it felt like a majorly different game.

Sure, I liked DS3 - but nowhere as much as DS1+2.

Also, keep in mind - DS1+2 games on Steam (which is what NewEgg digitally sells) do NOT include their expansions unfortunately.

If you have retail copies of DS1:LOA + DS2: Broken World, you might have to do some screwing around (i.e. check Steam PUF for more info on how to do this) to mix the DS1+2 Steam-versions w/ the retail expansions.

EDIT:

I should try mixing the versions sometime - and see if I could get it going. I been lazy.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#42 NeweggJeff

NeweggJeff

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

Updated first page.

#43 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:18 PM

Updated first page.

No!!! No Bitcoin promo!

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#44 NeweggJeff

NeweggJeff

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:04 AM

No!!! No Bitcoin promo!

It all gone!!! =(((

#45 NeweggJeff

NeweggJeff

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

Got a leak for you guys...

October looking very good for users of CAG on Newegg =)

#46 Malkan

Malkan

No, ALL!

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

If it's anything like September then it'll be very good!