Sony: "No need to buy outright exclusivity" b/c of market position & 1st party studios

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251766/sony-no-need-to-buy-outright-exclusivity-due-to-strong-market-position/

Sony is completely wrong in their stance the PS1/PS2 had amazing exclusives which made them the must have console for years. Tomb Raider however isn`t the type of title I`d worry about focusing on anyway it won`t sell 7-10 million copies in 3 months during the holidays.

I would however give Rockstar a blank check & lock up 2 GTA`s for PS4 & 2 for PSV going forward. Along with a PS4/PSV RDR2 complete or 6-8 month time exclusive offer. Give Capcom a nice check for 1-2 Monster Hunter PS4/PSV titles & RE for PS4/PSV. Round it out with a check to Konami for MGS PS4/PSV & the takeover is complete.

With system/game bundles of each of these 5 titles the Vita would become more respectable sales wise vs the 3DS & the PS4 would be able to possibly reach 120-140 million consoles sold thru it`s lifetime. I side effect of having these exclusive true system sellers would be their current 1st party titles like UC, InFamous, TLOU & GOW would also see their sales numbers skyrocket by 2-3 million more since the install base would be so much higher.

Then the money they`d score from all the PS+ subs would be able to keep them happy for years & years to come. A good way to offset the cost of the checks.

So I can see this going either way. Sunset Overdrive, X1 exclusive, as well as the new tomb Raider, both look great. SO appears to be fully exclusive, which is incredibly disappointing, while TR is just a timed (1+ year) exclusive.

How much did MS pay for these? Who knows, but it was likely a very large sum. Now, if we take that large sum, whatever it is, Sony can invest that in their first-party studios. Or helping out indies. Or any number of other improvements to PSN, PS+, PS4 UI, etc.

Buying up exclusives may have worked back in the day, when the internet was still young and social media wasn't really a "thing" yet. Buy nowadays, unless that exclusive goes on to sell like hotcakes, there are at least a handful of other games, just as good (or better), waiting to be played, and available on multiple platforms.

Most 3rd party developers dont even want to do these kind of deals. Plus, I doubt Sony has deep enough pockets to make these sort of things happen. Personally, as a Xbox fan, I would like to see them use all the money they spent on buying exclusive games and content on developing more first party games instead.

while TR is just a timed (1+ year) exclusive.
I doubt it will be that long before it releases on other platforms. 6 months tops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony on top is dangerous.  Somehow they became the so called heroes of gaming after the stance Microsoft took on DRM originally.

It wasn't that long ago that people were swearing off Sony due to the OtherOS fiasco and PSN outage.  Among all the other BS Sony pulled with PS3.  All is forgotten apparently.

Any company involved in gaming that sits on top ends up making a massive mistake.  MS was doing great with the 360 and could have easily taken the current generation if they didn't announce the heinous DRM plan.  It generated so much bad press that many PS4 buyers just want the newest/best product and don't know MS flipped.

Sony will set at the top for a few years, then the bargain bin will be full of good titles for both systems and Xbox One will start to sell (better, it's selling good just not as good as PS4).  The generation will end similarly to this one (minus the Wii/Wii U comparison).

I mean honestly, at launch, the PS3 was a joke.  The E3 before release was actually really funny.  The buzz words and catch phrases.  We all remember that, right?

Honestly, we have an amazing time in gaming right now.  The Ps4 and Xbox One are much better than the Ps3/360 in so many ways and it's a much better launch than previous ones if you can look aside from pure AAA titles.

I... honestly don't get why there's so much hostility about TR10 being a timed exclusive. I mean, TR9 was a great reboot of the franchise but I just don't see TR10 as being anything more than a sequel. It'll be a great game, but it's not going to have the same impact that TR9 did on the franchise. 

Let MS have this. It's not going to help them that much... it's not the next Halo or CoD. 

Furthermore, I can't wait for Square Enix to say something along the lines of "Initial sales of TR10 were disappointing, we don't know why... the next TR game is going to be a mobile game". 

Sony on top is dangerous.
What? lol If MS had their way they would have changed the entire industry for the worse. Sony has made mistakes but it doesn't compare to what MS tried to pull. Being $100 more with mandatory Kinect didn't do them any favors with consumers either. That being said, I think it'll be neck and neck in US but they wont dominate like they did last gen thats for sure. They can forget about WW though.

Sony's in a good position because they've worked hard building up their huge portfolio of first-party studios. Eventually Microsoft's tactis will run thin because a lot of people don't like doing third-party exclusivity deals anymore, that holds true as I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft tried to go to other studios before Square Enix with Tomb Raider. 

The problem I have with Microsoft's deals is eventually those games they secured for a limited time will be on other platforms. Where as with Sony their games will remain on Playstation.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125163689&postcount=7090

Good post talking about Microsoft's problems and it's first-party situation.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251766/sony-no-need-to-buy-outright-exclusivity-due-to-strong-market-position/

Sony is completely wrong in their stance the PS1/PS2 had amazing exclusives which made them the must have console for years. Tomb Raider however isn`t the type of title I`d worry about focusing on anyway it won`t sell 7-10 million copies in 3 months during the holidays.

I would however give Rockstar a blank check & lock up 2 GTA`s for PS4 & 2 for PSV going forward. Along with a PS4/PSV RDR2 complete or 6-8 month time exclusive offer. Give Capcom a nice check for 1-2 Monster Hunter PS4/PSV titles & RE for PS4/PSV. Round it out with a check to Konami for MGS PS4/PSV & the takeover is complete.

With system/game bundles of each of these 5 titles the Vita would become more respectable sales wise vs the 3DS & the PS4 would be able to possibly reach 120-140 million consoles sold thru it`s lifetime. I side effect of having these exclusive true system sellers would be their current 1st party titles like UC, InFamous, TLOU & GOW would also see their sales numbers skyrocket by 2-3 million more since the install base would be so much higher.

Then the money they`d score from all the PS+ subs would be able to keep them happy for years & years to come. A good way to offset the cost of the checks.
This would make things interesting but.... with the vita TV coming out I see the vita falling even harder. However I am suprised there are none to be found in my area other than Gamestop used. The PSP was by and large my RPG machine but the Vita is not filling that void in the slightest.

What? lol If MS had their way they would have changed the entire industry for the worst. Sony has made mistakes but it doesn't compare to what MS tried to pull. Being $100 more with mandatory Kinect didn't do them any favors with consumers either. That being said, I think it'll be neck and neck in US but they wont dominate like they did last gen thats for sure. They can forget about WW though.
Short sighted.

"FIVE HUNDRED NINETY NINE YOUU ESSS DOLLAHS" - The Great Sony, following the incredible success of the PS2.

Even at $500, Video Games and Systems are the cheapest they have ever been in history. Factor in inflation. Gas, food, cost of living, property, has all shot up exponentionally while game systems always release in the $300-$600 range.

MS tried to pull it, but they ultimately backed down. They are correcting there mistakes but it could be too late.

I'm not bias towards either company, they are both big and evil but ultimately, both products are great. I own both and paid less than the cost of one Kinect+Xbone bundle thanks to Cowboom. After a fair amount of playing both I see value in both of them.

Oh, but they still suck compared to my 2 year old gaming PC ;) (Master Race)

And the Wii U :O (seriously though, the Wii U UI is horrible and outdated but the games are amazing)

I wish people shut up about the 599 thing. That is literally the only thing that held them back during the beg of last gen and even so if you wanted the max value out of your 360 it ended up costing the same anyway but yet noone mentions that.

I wish people shut up about the 599 thing. That is literally the only thing that held them back during the beg of last gen and even so if you wanted the max value out of your 360 it ended up costing the same anyway but yet noone mentions that.
That and their incredibly cocky attitude mixed with the terrible attempts they did producing the PS3 including the CELL processor which I believe costed them hundreds of millions and in the end didn't offer anything more than the competitions CPU's.

That and their incredibly cocky attitude mixed with the terrible attempts they did producing the PS3 including the CELL processor which I believe costed them hundreds of millions and in the end didn't offer anything more than the competitions CPU's.
The system was released a year later... and sold more units. And moving forward the PS3 will outsell the 360 exponentially as it is still a current and well selling system in many regions outside the U.S.

Also it was not gimped at launch. It didn't need a WiFi adapter. It had controllers that didn't need AA batteries. It didn't need an HD DVD drive upgrade to play HD Movies.

And could people stop over exaggerating the PSN outage? The FIFA hacks and XBL bans are much more of an issue IMO... and paywall FTW!

Really the biggest thing that hurt PS3 at start was lack of games. It was still a cheap blu ray player at the time but not many people at the time had HDTVs

This would make things interesting but.... with the vita TV coming out I see the vita falling even harder. However I am suprised there are none to be found in my area other than Gamestop used. The PSP was by and large my RPG machine but the Vita is not filling that void in the slightest.
Vita is the biggest reason I'm not drinking the sony kool aid these days. It's not the newest but it certainly the most glaring in a log line of Sony gaming products that's they threw out, promoted heavily, and then dropped. Vita, PS move, Playstation 4 camera, Playstation eye for PS2, 3D games, all were the greatest products ever according to Sony and were then more or less abandoned. If they think I'm jumping into project Morpheus they're sorely mistaken cause aside from my PS4, I won't be giving another Sony gaming product a chance for a while.

I look at what Nintendo did with the 3DS to turn it around, their endless support of the WiiU, Microsoft's unwillingness to give up with the One, and then I look at the way Sony has just given up on Vita and not had so much as a passing statement for 2 major gaming events in a row now (E3 and Gamescom). It seemed like they were ready to try to start relaunching it with Borderlands 2 but that came and went with little to no fanfare. I'd expect that aside from Atlus, NIS, etc. that after Minecraft launches for Vita you won't see much of anything happening with the Vita, Sony published games have seemingly completely dried up already.

The system was released a year later... and sold more units. And moving forward the PS3 will outsell the 360 exponentially as it is still a current and well selling system in many regions outside the U.S.

Also it was not gimped at launch. It didn't need a WiFi adapter. It had controllers that didn't need AA batteries. It didn't need an HD DVD drive upgrade to play HD Movies.

And could people stop over exaggerating the PSN outage? The FIFA hacks and XBL bans are much more of an issue IMO... and paywall FTW!
Was saying the same shit in my head. Sure $599 was a little steep to ask at the time (and i understand if people didnt want to buy one)and was probably the only factor that lead to 360 even having a lead. But the thing was future proofed to the point where if i wanted to match all the shit ps3 had day 1 on my 360 it ended up being the same amount of money.

Ps3 had both wired and wireless connections. Ironically the wii and 360 were opposites, one had only wired and the other only had wireless. So in order to game online on my 360 that was in another room I had yo buy a proprietary wireless adapter because all the ones i had didnt fucking work. So add 79-99$ to the cost and youre already at the same price as the 20gb ps3 model. If i wanted to enjoy HD movies i had to get what was it 129$? movie player that supported a now defunct format of movie im already now at the same price as a 60gb ps3. Couple that with all the other little things that ps3 had at the start (various memory card slots,hdmi port,Rechargeable battery for the controller as GBA mentioned, almost 100% Bc which btw factored into that $599 people like to derp about) the ps3 should have cost way more than what it was sold for.

The way people talk about the PSN hack, you would have thought the shit was down for half a year up to a year. Half the people that always shit on it probably weren't even gaming online on PSN at that time anyway and if they were its not like it was some life or death situation where you just had to play online like some sort of junkie it was 1 fucking month ffs. I know i use that time to just go through more of my backlog and play through some rpgs to make the time go by. Hell if you were fortunate enough to have multiple psn accounts spread across different regions, you got access to what 8+ games for free? Plus a 30+ trial of plus. That hack could happen to anyone because hackers can do a lot of shit if they put their mind to it it just so happens Nintendo or MS weren't the ones to piss them off by removing something that they enjoyed using. Wheres Ms compensation for all those people that have to go through hurdles and hoops to find out how to get their account back after people someone get access to their account and buy 5000 ms points etc.

On a random note, im glad Sony didn't cave in and put hardware BC on the Vita/ps4. There's a lot of people out there that literally wanted a umd drive in the vita for no other purpose than to have a way to play their psp games. Same with the ps4. Its like you want them to put in a cell processor for no other purpose than to be able to play your ps3 games if that's the case then say goodbye to that price it launched at. Shit would have been at least 150$ more and those same people wouldn't have bought it cause they would be too busy crying about the price.

Tomb raider is an old ip. It's exclusive deal does nothing but inconvenience gamers. I can understand why sony didnt try to make it exclusive....they have a similar game in uncharted. These older ips should stay multi platform. When you have a large following, it's not good to punish fans for not having one system.

It's better to use your first party teams make your exclusive titles than to try and pay.
It has to be the right exclusive at the right time. Sony has to be selective about any game they pay to be exclusive.

Sony on top is dangerous. Somehow they became the so called heroes of gaming after the stance Microsoft took on DRM originally.

It wasn't that long ago that people were swearing off Sony due to the OtherOS fiasco and PSN outage. Among all the other BS Sony pulled with PS3. All is forgotten apparently.
It wasn't that long ago that people were swearing off M$ due to the red ring fiasco and Live holiday outage. Among all the other BS M$ pulled with 360. All is forgotten apparently.

Spin is pretty easy.

Vita is the biggest reason I'm not drinking the sony kool aid these days. It's not the newest but it certainly the most glaring in a log line of Sony gaming products that's they threw out, promoted heavily, and then dropped. Vita, PS move, Playstation 4 camera, Playstation eye for PS2, 3D games, all were the greatest products ever according to Sony and were then more or less abandoned. If they think I'm jumping into project Morpheus they're sorely mistaken cause aside from my PS4, I won't be giving another Sony gaming product a chance for a while.

I look at what Nintendo did with the 3DS to turn it around, their endless support of the WiiU, Microsoft's unwillingness to give up with the One, and then I look at the way Sony has just given up on Vita and not had so much as a passing statement for 2 major gaming events in a row now (E3 and Gamescom). It seemed like they were ready to try to start relaunching it with Borderlands 2 but that came and went with little to no fanfare. I'd expect that aside from Atlus, NIS, etc. that after Minecraft launches for Vita you won't see much of anything happening with the Vita, Sony published games have seemingly completely dried up already.
Please, not another "Vita has no gamez" post. There may not be a big lineup of AAA big budget games coming out for it, but there are still great games coming out all the time. I have 94 games digitally on one of my Vitas (2nd Vita is used for physical games only), and I'm very happy with it. Sure many newer games are Indies like Rogue Legacy, but who cares? They're still great games. I can accept the fact that big budget games aren't going to be coming out for the Vita, because enough smaller games are coming out to make it a fun system.

As far as the 3DS goes, if you prefer that system despite it's poor design, cheap construction, and silly fake 3D gimmick, then it's obviously more up your alley. So many things were bungled about that system, it's kind of a joke. To name a few: poor resolution, no 2nd analog nub, very limited viewing area for 3D gimmick, cheap construction, etc. Nintendo seems to always aim for the cheapest possible hardware, to keep their profit margins up. It shows in their final products, 3DS and Wii U included. Nintendo is very far from a good example of how to support their hardware, when they can't even design and manufacture good products to begin with.

The debate between the two systems has evolved greatly over their respective lifespans. If you remember at the time the PS3 launched, it was already at too high of a price. The cell processor and Blu Ray components just simply made it too expensive for the average gamer.

A very interesting yet overlooked non-gaming factor that affected the PS3 adoption rate was the DVD format wars between HD DVD's and Blu Ray. If you remember at the time the PS3 launched, the Blu Ray format was not the universally accepted standard ... yet. If anything, it fractured the early HDTV adopters in two so there was a huge risk for people that were afraid they were going to be purchasing a subsidized Blu Ray player in the PS3 on top of a HD DVD player. You have to remember at the time the HDTV craze was in full steam. Tons and tons of people were getting into the HDTV hype. Everybody and their mother was getting an HDTV. Hell, my aunt went out and dropped two grand on an HDTV and up to that point she was as frugal as anybody. What compounded the problem was that people were spending thousands of dollars on their shiny new toy but were still stuck with having to decide which expensive high definition DVD player to purchase. At the time the PS3 had launched, Blu Ray players were going for up to $1,000! The PS3 was actually a smart investment ... if you were set with Blu Ray. But it wasn't until a few years into the PS3 launch, that the DVD format was going to be determined. So you still had people not totally sold on the PS3 and waiting it out.

Interestingly enough, it was the early adopters of the PS3 that helped spur Blu Ray sales which was a factor in Blu winning the format wars. So although Sony bungled the PS3 launch, the system itself had an effect on their eventual success with Blu Ray coming out on top seeing as they had a stake in the format. So because things were still uncertain at the time of launch, the PS3 still was an investment risk. There was no going around that.

Please, not another "Vita has no gamez" post. There may not be a big lineup of AAA big budget games coming out for it, but there are still great games coming out all the time. I have 94 games digitally on one of my Vitas (2nd Vita is used for physical games only), and I'm very happy with it. Sure many newer games are Indies like Rogue Legacy, but who cares? They're still great games. I can accept the fact that big budget games aren't going to be coming out for the Vita, because enough smaller games are coming out to make it a fun system.

As far as the 3DS goes, if you prefer that system despite it's poor design, cheap construction, and silly fake 3D gimmick, then it's obviously more up your alley. So many things were bungled about that system, it's kind of a joke. To name a few: poor resolution, no 2nd analog nub, very limited viewing area for 3D gimmick, cheap construction, etc. Nintendo seems to always aim for the cheapest possible hardware, to keep their profit margins up. It shows in their final products, 3DS and Wii U included. Nintendo is very far from a good example of how to support their hardware, when they can't even design and manufacture good products to begin with.
You went in an entirely different direction than the point I was making. I'm not saying the Vita doesn't have games currently, in fact I probably play more games on my Vita than I do on my 3DS. My point is that Sony has more or less given up on the Vita and the future of Vita's games isn't very bright. Aside from ports of Indie games and a few NIS/Atlus releases, there's absolutely nothing on the horizon for the system. Sony themselves have nothing in development that they've announced (aside from the impending release of Freedom Wars) and the major publishers have also almost completely abandoned it (another Legacy edition of Fifa this year from EA, as well as a Disney Infinity 2.0 port).

Look, I enjoy my Vita and probably play it more than my 3DS, but I'm completely fed up with Sony pushing it into the background. For a while we got some support out of them, even if it was just collection ports like Jak, God of War, Ratchet, etc. but now the thing is just sitting out there with the most minimal of Sony support.

The debate between the two systems has evolved greatly over their respective lifespans. If you remember at the time the PS3 launched, it was already at too high of a price. The cell processor and Blu Ray components just simply made it too expensive for the average gamer.

A very interesting yet overlooked non-gaming factor that affected the PS3 adoption rate was the DVD format wars between HD DVD's and Blu Ray. If you remember at the time the PS3 launched, the Blu Ray format was not the universally accepted standard ... yet. If anything, it fractured the early HDTV adopters in two so there was a huge risk for people that were afraid they were going to be purchasing a subsidized Blu Ray player in the PS3 on top of a HD DVD player. You have to remember at the time the HDTV craze was in full steam. Tons and tons of people were getting into the HDTV hype. Everybody and their mother was getting an HDTV. Hell, my aunt went out and dropped two grand on an HDTV and up to that point she was as frugal as anybody. What compounded the problem was that people were spending thousands of dollars on their shiny new toy but were still stuck with having to decide which expensive high definition DVD player to purchase. At the time the PS3 had launched, Blu Ray players were going for up to $1,000! The PS3 was actually a smart investment ... if you were set with Blu Ray. But it wasn't until a few years into the PS3 launch, that the DVD format was going to be determined. So you still had people not totally sold on the PS3 and waiting it out.

Interestingly enough, it was the early adopters of the PS3 that helped spur Blu Ray sales which was a factor in Blu winning the format wars. So although Sony bungled the PS3 launch, the system itself had an effect on their eventual success with Blu Ray coming out on top seeing as they had a stake in the format. So because things were still uncertain at the time of launch, the PS3 still was an investment risk. There was no going around that.
same thing here, my mom dropped two grand on her first hdtv, because of the craze. i think about 2 years later, the same tv only cost about $700 bucks

Sony won the format wars because Toshiba is a poorly run company that never thinks long-term. When they knew that Sony couldn't drop the PS3 price below $600, they should have taken a short term hit on selling HD-DVD players for $299 and pay for one more studio exclusive. Instead, they tried to be cheap, have HD-DVD players for only $499 and let the Blu team pay off a final studio that helped tip the balance of power in the format wars.

Nobody uses checks anymore.
Dude are you high? There`s well over 11,000 check cashing places in the US & estimated 40 million american w/o a traditional bank/credit union acount. Over 180 million checks cashed w/55 billion in face value. 80%-90% of that volume are payroll checks.

I get paid close to $100/day to p/u payroll documents/checks for the company Paychex & that`s just for 2 states.
http://www.franchising.com/articles/check_cashing_cleans_up_its_act_these_financial_convenience_stores_are_bran.html

Dude are you high? There`s well over 11,000 check cashing places in the US & estimated 40 million american w/o a traditional bank/credit union acount. Over 180 million checks cashed w/55 billion in face value. 80%-90% of that volume are payroll checks.

I get paid close to $100/day to p/u payroll documents/checks for the company Paychex & that`s just for 2 states.
http://www.franchising.com/articles/check_cashing_cleans_up_its_act_these_financial_convenience_stores_are_bran.html
He is high

It's their bad life decisions that don't allow them to use banks. They should't be allowed to use checks either. They're probably fake.

There's a reason you dont have a corporate job
You don`t even under how it all works
1- Sony doesn`t have to hand them a check for $300 million to make it exclusive
2- They`d be scoring several of the best selling franchises for almost half of the PS4 lifespan
3- Because of how the industry has changed premier titles get 2 releases which in turn means 2 games both which would be greatest hits selling over 10 million lifetime.

GTAV has sold over 30 million alone on PS3/360 so if they`d started with as a PS3/PS4/PSV Nov 2013 release this would be bad why? It`s a system seller better than COD & as a PS4 launch title it would be the difference to alot of gamers. It would also be the best selling vita game & the 2nd to go over 1 million not to mention being bundled with all 3 systems moving major units. Then 8-10 months later the GOTY comes out & produces sales better than TLOU:R. 2-3 yrs later GTA6 comes out & does the same thing.

MGS4 would`ve sold over 10 million if the PS3 launch price was cheaper so it`s not crazy to think it releasing & a GOTY won`t reach 15 million or more
RDR & a good classic survival horror RE would both mirror MGS 15 million.
The monster hunter games are all GH on the PSP some of the best selling ones & MGS is their too so adding them to these other titles makes the vita`s line up much stronger. And a LE bundle would move units too.

Most of these if bundled with the systems would be high selling SKU`s & holiday bundles w/GTAV or MGSV combined with UC, GOW or TLOU would further moves units. True system sellers.

From what was stated in regards to this TR announcement, Sony could agree to cover a chunk of the advertising/marketing, current/additional team staff/salary(including Sony staff that know the PS4 hardware better or staff from their other 1st party studios), reduced royalities on each game or combo of all of it. The increase in the install base will result in huge revenue from PS+ which has a great system attach rate & will produce revenue for years per console sold. The larger install base will greatly effect other titles since these gamers also purchase other titles.

It's their bad life decisions that don't allow them to use banks. They should't be allowed to use checks either. They're probably fake.
You`re so outta the loop that`s like 13% of the entire US population & that $55 BILLION still spends. That amount of money could fully fund the Philly school district long enough for 1 child to go K-12, have a child @ 25 & their child go K-12. Newsflash the economy is quite bad for alot of people some who got raped by mortgages, others just lost their jobs and some family go paycheck to paycheck b/c of normal life situations like a spouse dying or getting seriously injured.

Plus we`re all getting raped at the gas pump that`s not the average persons fault but it greatly effects everyone b/c cost rise as it`s passed along on everything you buy whether you drive or not.

When I started working my current job gas was $1/gal & I`d only spend around $5,000 per year on fuel. So I went from spending ~$400/month to ~$1200. Last year I wrote off over $15,000 in fuel expenses alone.

That $10K per yr could fully pay alot of people`s rent, food, car note, car insurance, medical or combo of several for the whole year. Hell I bet alot of people aren`t even able set aside that much for retirement. There`s alot of people with college degrees out of work or working in places far below their education level that doesn`t mean they all screwed up alot of them got screwed.

Is there a third party game that Sony need to lock up as an exclusive?
Plenty GTA, COD & the lego games would be massive exclusives. AC franchise moving forward since it`s going to be a yearly release. Batman Arkham knight or Mortal Kombat.

Paying to have several superhero themed(not movie tie ins) games like Justice League & Avenger`s/marvel superheroes along with key iconic stand alone characters would pay huge dividends everytime there`s a new movie.

Plenty GTA, COD & the lego games would be massive exclusives. AC franchise moving forward since it`s going to be a yearly release. Batman Arkham knight or Mortal Kombat.

Paying to have several superhero themed(not movie tie ins) games like Justice League & Avenger`s/marvel superheroes along with key iconic stand alone characters would pay huge dividends everytime there`s a new movie.
Nintendo own Animal Crossing. They won't sell it to Sony.

Nintendo own Animal Crossing. They won't sell it to Sony.
27424758d1394748465-fansproject-stunticons-menasor-aka-m3-intimidator-notsureifserious.jpg

Enuf, stop feeding the troll...

And people glossing over the psn outage need to remember why it was down for so long...

You act like Sony can afford to just be handing out blank checks, and to Rockstar of all developers.

bread's done
Back