Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 360/PS3 ($12.99) FS with Prime @Amazon

it's an obsidian game.  so there's that.

i played non-ultimate ps3 edition and it was 'fine'.  there was one small area near new vegas that took the framerate way down (known bug), but i think they patched that later.  the rest of the world (99%) was either playable without serious problems or unnoticeable.  

if you are super sensitive to these things, you should probably play it on pc.

The PS3 version has lots of bugs right?
I use to always hear this over and over, and for the longest I hesitated on buying this version, I finally bought in, and there was no more bugs than usual in a FO game. It's $13 bucks, buy it man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn shipping.

I've been playing the new Wasteland 2 and really enjoy the immersion so I was going to pick this up. I've never played it. But the shipping brings it up to $18 and it suddenly doesn't seem like such a great deal.

I don't have prime nor plan on getting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn shipping.

I've been playing the new Wasteland 2 and really enjoy the immersion so I was going to pick this up. I've never played it. But the shipping brings it up to $18 and it suddenly doesn't seem like such a great deal.

my prime just ended, greatest thing ever, now im not buying these cheap games that ill never get to and be lucky to sell off for what i paid for them when i finally give up any chance that ill get to them.

Damn shipping.

sucks for you brah,lolololol

The PS3 version has lots of bugs right?
Every version had a shit load of bugs because it had the double whammy of being a game made by obsidian running on a Bethesda engine. I played the regular version all the way through and had a few problems but no more than any other versions.

Most of it stems from all the internet douchebag hatred of sony because they got hacked and everyone online did everything they could to hate on anything sony related for no reason other than to jump on the"I hate sony because the bandwagon tells me to get on board and ill be cool if I do" train.

Internet douchebags you say?  I figured you fit right in with that crowd seeing as you're the resident douchebag here.

Pretty sure the ps3 had more bugs, even reported from sony elitists as well.

I can comment on all versions of this. The PC version is the absolute best (no surprise) and the 360 version is highly superior compared to the PS3 version where bugs are concerned. I bought the PS3 version of this back in December and was shocked at how much more poorly it ran compared to the 360 version. I put around 30 hours into the PS3 version and I experienced a lot of hard system freezes (required a full reset of my system to get out of them) and while I dealt with those on 360 too (around 140 hours clocked in on there), I ran into them much less often than I had on the PS3.

Internet douchebags you say? I figured you fit right in with that crowd seeing as you're the resident douchebag here.

Pretty sure the ps3 had more bugs, even reported from sony elitists as well.
i heard this game and skyrim were "unplayable" on ps3. i played skyrim at launch, and NV after a bunch of patches. NV had a few hard freezes, a few stutters in framerate, otherwise was just fine. lots of sample size of 1 in this thread, lol. anyone who thinks an obsidian game is 'flawless' on any console is fucking stupid. for $13 and fully patched. you cant go wrong regardless of console.

bread's done
Back