DEAD - PC - Rocksmith 2014 (no cable) - $14.99 from Newegg - Steam game code

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cottonmouth80

cottonmouth80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

I picked this up last night and since I don't see it posted anywhere I thought I'd share the link.

Newegg has Rocksmith 2014 Steam codes on sale right now for $14.99.  

Email code delivery, so you get the Steam code emailed to you from Newegg as soon as your payment is processed.

http://www.newegg.co...8-366-_-Product

Looks like it may have been a one day sale as pointed out below it's now full price again.

#2 FAMOUSLASTWORDS

FAMOUSLASTWORDS

WTC7lookitup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

This must have been a 1 day sale because it is full price today. I do want to switch over from the PS3 rocksmith to pc so it is a bummer that I missed this.

#3 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

It's gone down to about this price a few times over the past few months... It was 15 at Newegg (13.50 after coupon code) back in June.  Macgamestore had it for $15 in May.  I'd expect it to go on sale again in the near future.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#4 FAMOUSLASTWORDS

FAMOUSLASTWORDS

WTC7lookitup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

It's gone down to about this price a few times over the past few months... It was 15 at Newegg (13.50 after coupon code) back in June.  Macgamestore had it for $15 in May.  I'd expect it to go on sale again in the near future.

Thanks, I'm keeping my eye out. I have RS1 & 2 and tons of dlc on ps3 and want the cheapest switch to mac/pc.  I missed the summer Steam sale.