Rock Band DLC Spinal Tap song packs for $1 each

Touch3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I don't know if this is going to be console specific or not, but right now the Spinal Tap "Tap Ten" and "Spinal Tap Pack 01" are both on sale for $1 each on the Xbox Marketplace.

These songs are going to get removed some time around August 26, so if you still play RB3 or Blitz you might want to get these before they're gone. (They also work with the older RB games as well.)

There doesn't seem to be any indication when this sale will end.

I looked on the PSN store's website, and it doesn't look like they're on sale on there yet, and I have no idea if they will be, or if the Wii'd be included.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought at full price when the stuff came out and liked it. Just be aware that all the older songs are actually rerecords from like 7 years ago. For a dollar though, that should hardly be an issue if you're interested.

Thank you OP!

Spinal%20Tap.gif

Thanks for this. I had cherry picked a few songs when they first came out but now I have both packs, thanks.

Just seeing this thread makes me miss Rock Band. I had over 400 songs of DLC, all the games for it and was the only game I ever played on my 360. All through high school and first couple of years of college... Good times. Rumors of Harmonix being interested in bringing back the series to PS4/XB1 makes me salivate lol

The Spinal Tap pack is fun especially "Stonehenge."

Rumors of Harmonix being interested in bringing back the series to PS4/XB1 makes me salivate lol
They actually put out a survey recently trying to gauge what gamers would be interested in (i.e. new DLC, new game for ps3/360, new game for ps4/xb1, new peripherals, etc). So it sounds like they're seriously looking into bringing it back in some way, at least.

Thanks so much! I haven't played Rock Band in ages, but I still have all my games and instruments. "This Is Spinal Tap" is one of my favorite movies. What a great deal.

Mang I miss Rockband. I have like 200 songs. Thanks to the Pepsi promo I probably hit a little more. Anyone tried custom Rockband tracks? I was just reading that you need to have a specific RB3 game disc.

Thanks op!
Wasn't planning on buying these packs as I didn't want to spend my free msp on this and would rather get other songs.
But 2 packs for 2 bucks is a STEAL.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

I met her on Monday, 'twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheek day
You know what I mean

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game is waiting there inside her tights, yeah

Already own these.  LOVE the movie.  I've tried to recommend it to friends, but I don't think they understand the humor.  I saw a person with the name Saucy Jack in a forum somewhere (here?) that reminded me of their planned Jack the Ripper musical.  

Saw the AC/DC track packs in one of my local Wal Marts today for :360:, :ps3: and :wii: for $1. They were brand new. This store had about 50 copies of each... Just in case you needed more tracks . :)

This is pretty clearly a pricing error, but I'm not going to complain. Someone was told to mark down all songs to $1, and they just marked everything Spinal Tap to $1 and didn't realize there were bundles in the mix.

This needs to happen more often, it's kind of awesome. Thanks op.

bread's done
Back