OFFICIAL Xbox One Dashboard Preview Invitation Request Thread

cmp2005

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
If you want me (or any Preview Member) to send a request for you to join the Dashboard
Update Preview Program Post your Gamertag here, or send me a friend request to gt EL PR1NC1P3

it usually takes 3-5 days for M$ to accept your request

Once selected, you will receive an Xbox Live message that you can access on your
Xbox One, on your Smartglass App or on Xbox.com. This message will contain
a token that is tied to your individual account. You can redeem the token to download
the Dashboard Preview app on the Xbox One, once the app is downloaded open it
and Register ur console.

Once you’ve registered, you will be slotted into an upcoming preview wave.

If at anytime you decide that you no longer want to preview updates, you can opt
out of future preview waves by opening the Dashboard Preview app, select Registration
and change ur console's status to Remove.

Note: These Preview Updates are Betas for the Official System Updates we
receive every month...Glitches/Errors/Crashes ect. are to be expected just like in any other
beta. But one of the simplest ways of fixing most problems is by powering off ur
console, unplug it for a few seconds and then power it back on
, If that doesn't solve ur
problem dont come in here bi*ching, just be patient and wait until whatever problem
u have is fixed by the time an official update is released for that particular month or Opt Out
of the Preview Program (See Above)

PREVIEW MEMBERS ARE AT THE SEPT UPDATE ALREADY AND AUGUST UPDATE STARTED ROLLING OUT TODAY ENJOY EVERYONE

if this is not allowed mod plz delete sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love an invite, was in the 360 beta but missed this one somehow. GT is BigSalad. Will also send over a friend request. 

Thanks is advance. 

I would like one too, I was also in the 360 preview program but I haven't been able to get in on XB1 yet.

GT: Leftykins

I've had 2 people try and send me invites but I never received a token code so I'm guessing neither of them worked properly. If you can help me, pm me please thanks

Same thing, last one didn't seem to go through, so I would like a invite again as well:

GT: RedBLOODEDKing

Sent all of these have patience if you've previously received one. People on Neogaf mention it can take over a week before Microsoft messages you. Bear in mind they likely have to go through millions of requests so it may take awhile to get a response.

Someone send me invite? Gator Deve 86

Same thing, last one didn't seem to go through, so I would like a invite again as well:

GT: RedBLOODEDKing
Sent you another for good measure but as I said above it isn't a process that happens overnight.

Never got an invite either....hmmmm....

If anyone out there wants to send me one, it's Dursman

thx

Wouldn't mind getting in on this as well.

GT: Burning Karma

If anyone has an invite id be v grateful.

Gamertag is

Scribble

Thanks

The JayTL. Would love one. Thanks in advance

I'd like an invite if anyone can offer one. Gamertag is defiance17. Thanks!

Would love one my name is MJP Skrillex
sent to all if anyone wants an invite faster just add me on xbl and send me a message if yall dont get invites from ms in a couple weeks let me kno and ill resend

Are these still fairly easy to come by? Now that they've got some features I'd like to get in on, I want to try to get in the program. Anyone have an invite?

Tag is The KaneRobot.

Just an FYI, if you've been banned in the past, you can not get an invite. Read that the other day on Reddit and it seems to be holding true.

I got an invite but it's not working yet, got an error when I tried to actually launch the app after I downloaded it. Will try again later and send to a few people here if it actually starts working for me.

Sent invites to everyone up through bkool77. The rest of you guys pay it forward and invite someone further down the list. Usually takes a day or two before it shows up in your messages so you won't have it right this second.

bread's done
Back