Photo
* * * - - 10 votes

GameCube Refurbished System $19.99 @ GameStop.com

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:45 PM

GameStop just restocked their GameCube systems online. They come with the system, all cords and of course, the controller. For $19.99, this is a pretty nice deal. Usually the controller alone is worth more than $20. Although the picture shoes a black console, it may be any color.

Check it out here

#2 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Will these 100% come with an official controller?

OrganizedChaos11.png

#3 TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Superior CAG

• CAG in Training

Why it gotta be black? 

TYruler50.png

#4 Beatles93

Beatles93

Cartoon Character

• CAG in Training

I should buy a bunch and make a chair out of them

#5 cg8889

cg8889

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:51 PM

Will these 100% come with an official controller?

Says on the listing that the controller style may vary so sounds iffy

Heisenberg8889.png

Currently Playing:  :ps4: Resogun, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, Madden 15

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Velocity 2X   :wiiu:  Mario Kart 8

#6 dannycaled

dannycaled

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

Wouldn't let me check out. Says oos.

#7 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:10 AM

One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability.

Sly Cooper Thieves In Time PS3 resell $1

I can turn your Paypal into Amazon | Steelbooks B2G1 | Blu-ray Slipcovers

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#8 knorman19

knorman19

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

Hope this becomes available.

#9 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

Damn, I wanted to pick up an extra one.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#10 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

I should buy a bunch and make a chair out of them

Yeah, and you can start chucking them at intruders in case of a break in. Or if you just wanna hurt someone. 

Seriously, I hope the GC is a weapon in Smash Bros U... or whatever the Fuck it's called. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#11 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

Yeah, and you can start chucking them at intruders in case of a break in. Or if you just wanna hurt someone. 

Seriously, I hope the GC is a weapon in Smash Bros U... or whatever the Fuck it's called. 

Why do you think they have built-in handles on them?  

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#12 KudosConan

KudosConan

Procrastinator

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

You know... for portability. Play the cube...ANYWHERE!!!

#13 Asmith906

Asmith906

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

you say what now :O

#14 StupidGonzo85

StupidGonzo85

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:00 AM

My dad found a gamecube in the trash at work 3 years ago. Nobody wanted it because it was old and they presumed it didn't work because it was left in a car during the summer. It had about 10 games, the only games I remember is metroid prime, super smash brothers melee and def jam vendetta. It came with the ac adapter, a/v cable, memory card and 3 controllers.
694419.png

#15 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

My dad found a gamecube in the trash at work 3 years ago. Nobody wanted it because it was old and they presumed it didn't work because it was left in a car during the summer. It had about 10 games, the only games I remember is metroid prime, super smash brothers melee and def jam vendetta. It came with the ac adapter, a/v cable, memory card and 3 controllers.

Out of your entire post, not once did you mention that you kept it.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#16 Fanboygamer

Fanboygamer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

The whole point of the story was his dad found it in the trash but he never got it out lol.

#17 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

Now if only someone would make/sell a reasonably priced component cable for the Gamecube.

#18 keyblader1985

keyblader1985

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:50 AM

I got excited for a moment, before I remembered that I don't need a GameCube. Got a BC Wii.

Someone found Melee in the trash... and left it there.

#19 Shugo

Shugo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

Aww man, my GCN's disc drive has been wonky for ages and I'd have loved to pick up a new one for cheap.

#20 Revixe06

Revixe06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Wish I could've gotten one of these. Would love to play through Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros, and Double Dash again.

76561198042531484.png

Amazon Student Referral (FREE 6 months of Amazon Prime)

#21 StupidGonzo85

StupidGonzo85

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:34 AM

The whole point of the story was his dad found it in the trash but he never got it out lol.

I got excited for a moment, before I remembered that I don't need a GameCube. Got a BC Wii.
Someone found Melee in the trash... and left it there.

Still in the box my dad found it in

Attached Thumbnails

• 20140818_213003.jpg

694419.png

#22 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

the cube was a nice complement to my ps2 back in the day. man i miss those days when me and my buds played smash bros intoxicated lmao
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#23 ZeroUnderOne

ZeroUnderOne

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:27 AM

Now if only someone would make/sell a reasonably priced component cable for the Gamecube.

You should check out the gcforever forums. My gc has component and tos link thanks to the geniuses there.

#24 gthirst

gthirst

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

I bought one from GS for this price about a year ago in store.  I've planned on making it a lunch box but I never get around to it.  Plus, it's pretty small and can't fit much of a lunch.

LIVE!!! DIGITAL CODES FOR COMEDY!!! NOW WITH CHARITY, Steam/GOG/Desura, and $5 Gamestop Coupons!

REVIVE PHANTOM DUST

#25 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

I bought one from GS for this price about a year ago in store. I've planned on making it a lunch box but I never get around to it. Plus, it's pretty small and can't fit much of a lunch.

Don't bother. Unless you plan on cutting out the plastic around the inside of the lid, it's impossible to fit anything but a sandwich in there. But the look on someone's face when they see a sandwich come out of a GameCube is hilarious, lol.

#26 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

I actually really want a new gamecube but never picked one up on ebay or elsewhere. Nintendo's odd instance on never sealing their friggin consoles (except for handhelds) makes me very leery on if anything im buying is really 'new' or not. I wouldn't mind another used backup but ive seen how GS treats their games, i dont think i'd want to buy a system from them. 

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#27 EvilChamp

EvilChamp

Super Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

It also blows my mind that someone can get this system and Metroid Prime, the greatest game made in the history of games, for under $30. Just think about it: There is some kid out there who has never played video games and they can experience such joy for about $30.

Edit: The Gamecube is the most underrated system ever. *Looks at Dreamcast*

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk… Have at you!

#28 EvilChamp

EvilChamp

Super Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

More on why Metroid Prime is the greatest game ever: It has the best music in a game ever, brah.

(Phendrana Drifts)

(Title scren music ...  this music is amazing.)

(Magmoor Caverns !!!!)

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk… Have at you!

#29 sovereignNX-73811

sovereignNX-73811

Unofficial official CAG Troll

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

Gamecube for $20? Well that's better than some of the Goodwills in Phoenix. Have one sitting around collecting dust from a Goodwill that I paid $16. I collect A/V and power cables for every system I can find so I had the cables (as either it didn't come with cables or Goodwill separated them to sell separately). Funny thing is, no one bothered to steal the Mario Kart Double Dash from the inside of the GC. 

#30 Punkisdead83

Punkisdead83

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

I found a complete GC at the local goodwill for 12 bucks. I recently ordered the tools to open it up and do a full cleaning. Would love to get my hands on a copy of Double Dash or Melee.