Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection $90 @Amazon

I tried watching it again a few years ago, but due to the exaggerated way all the voice actors talk (as if they were talking down to the child audience) it literally gives me a physical headache after 2 or 3 episodes in a row.

Thanks OP for the heads up. I sold my set for $350 last year to fund a trip and told myself I'd grab it again if I got the opportunity.

I grew up on this version and it hasn't aged well at all besides the first 5 eps IMO.

The 2003 and Nickelodeon versions shit all over this.

I really hope they re-release the 2003 series.

Wow, I had no idea this went out of print and was rare/valuable for awhile... I got it for $40 on BF weekend a couple of years ago.  B&N I think it was?

Transformers is coming out on Blu-Ray in Japan this winter.

I assume we'll get it at some point thereafter.

I grew up on this version and it hasn't aged well at all besides the first 5 eps IMO.
This unfortunately. Grew up on this TV show and absolutely loved it at the time but man, when I watched an episode a few years back, it just was cringe-inducing.

This unfortunately. Grew up on this TV show and absolutely loved it at the time but man, when I watched an episode a few years back, it just was cringe-inducing.
Same with He-Man, but I bought the mega-set when it was super cheap because it has fascinating special features about how the show was produced. I am just watching the commentaries and the disc of extras for each volume.

I bought this for my son and absolutely love it. Helps that it's cheaper on rakuten and that there was a sale last week (a $15 one and a $10 one).

This is my first post so I can't post a link to the thread, but rakuten (formerly buy dot com) has this for 69.55

I wish I bought it for $40 from BN years ago, make a fortune.  I bought a season randomly for $10 years ago, I think it was season 4, and watched two episodes.  It's just too much now.  :lol:

Anyone know of the cheapest place to get the individual volumes of the series?  I have volumes 1-6 (which cover to season 3), season 8 and 10.  

bread's done
Back