1 (100%)
SYWR members get $40 in points with purchase of any WiiU console

SYWR members get special discounts on these games:

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda WindWaker $15 off

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 $15 off

:ps4: :xb1: :ps3: :360: Call of Duty:Ghosts $20 off

:ps4: :xb1: :ps3: :360: Wolfenstein $20 off

SYWR members get $15 in points on :ps4: :xb1: :ps3: :360: Madden 15

Note-the $399 XBone Madden bundle is shown next to the Madden game points offer, so not sure if you get $15 in points on that as well since it includes the game. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that...

As has been the case the last few weeks, all points earned from these offers expire two weeks after purchase. Also in the ad it shows $20 in points for preordering WiiU Smash Brothers or Hyrule Warriors but those deals have been available on the website on and off for quite some time now

Never really shopped at Kmart before, so I'm not familiar with the rewards program but Do you get the points if you shop only online or can you still get it at a b&m store as well?

Never really shopped at Kmart before, so I'm not familiar with the rewards program but Do you get the points if you shop only online or can you still get it at a b&m store as well?
Both but in store is better since the points balance and changes to it are shown right then and there on your receipt. Online purchases show what you will earn but it will take some time for them to show up in your account and be available.

Is Kmart's price match policy any better than walmart cuz most of the old next gen games like ac black flag still cost $60 instore

I'd be leary of Kmart/Sears giving you SYWR points and if you do get them you might want to use them quickly.  The business is in bad shape.  9 straight quarterly losses.  The newest one to the tune of half a billion dollars.  Their liabilitis now exceed their assets.  Their revolving credit line had 549 million available on Feb 1 and as of Aug 2 it was down to 240 million.  I'd expect to see news of them in bankruptcy sometime next year if not sooner.

It might be a good time to cancel your rewards memberships with them if you're not using them because once they go into bankruptcy court anyone can buy that asset and start selling your information.  It doesn't matter what limitations to sharing information you were promised because all those contracts are broken in bankruptcy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be leary of Kmart/Sears giving you SYWR points and if you do get them you might want to use them quickly. The business is in bad shape. 9 straight quarterly losses. The newest one to the tune of half a billion dollars. Their liabilitis now exceed their assets. Their revolving credit line had 549 million available on Feb 1 and as of Aug 2 it was down to 240 million. I'd expect to see news of them in bankruptcy sometime next year if not sooner.

It might be a good time to cancel your rewards memberships with them if you're not using them because once they go into bankruptcy court anyone can buy that asset and start selling your information. It doesn't matter what limitations to sharing information you were promised because all those contracts are broken in bankruptcy.
sounds like someone is into investing. think Eddie Lampert is just banking on the vast amount of real estate that they own. although they did just announce huge losses during earnings and SHLD is almost at a 52 week low..

The $15 pts on Madded does NOT apply to the console the fine print next to the offer verifies it.

Also, there`s tons of big ticket pts on non gaming electronics

$100 w/$550 55" Westinghouse LED TV
$100 w/$200 BT soundbar
$70 w/$400 46" RCA LED TV
$40 w/$300 40" RCA LED TV
$10 w/$23 Curtis Dvd player

You could get the soundbar & make a $180 32" RCA tv drop to $80

How do we get the $15 SYW points in Madden do we have to tell them about a code or anything? Or is it just applied automatically?

I can confirm that the $40 in bonus points works with the Zelda console that's clearanced.

After a $10 off $50 sywr coupon it came to $181.xx and still gave me the $40 in bonus points.

So you won't be able to use it on destiny? I regretted not pre ordering but if that's the case then I guess it's not too bad
You could if you buy destiny on release day or the 10th. On my receipt it shows the time period and actually includes that 14th day so day 15 the points expireand are no longer available. Don't know how new you are to the program but you always go to the website or app first and preload the $10 off $50 purchase coupon to your account for these game purchases before you go in to buy. That way you get $25 in points and only the $15 promo expires in two weeks. That $10 from the coupon lasts a year. Plus the base and possibly credit card points.

For example, last week I got Tales Of Xillia on release and got a total of $28 in points, only $15 of which expire two weeks from purchase.

You could if you buy destiny on release day or the 10th. On my receipt it shows the time period and actually includes that 14th day so day 15 the points expireand are no longer available. Don't know how new you are to the program but you always go to the website or app first and preload the $10 off $50 purchase coupon to your account for these game purchases before you go in to buy. That way you get $25 in points and only the $15 promo expires in two weeks. That $10 from the coupon lasts a year. Plus the base and possibly credit card points.

For example, last week I got Tales Of Xillia on release and got a total of $28 in points, only $15 of which expire two weeks from purchase.
Thanks for the explanation. I pre ordered driveclub back in july 4 and got 24978 points ($24.98) I used surprise points that were supposed too expire before the game comes out and online it says the total is $58.76 but when I resend the order confirmation email it says $52.77. Back when I placed the order they were offered free shipping now they're charging me for the shipping. I wonder if their site's messed up or they're really going to charge me for shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back