Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Limited Edition X360 $35.00 New + ($8.26 shipping)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

Don't know if people are still interested in the lamp or not.

x360 Rising Revengeance LE (Amazon)

Ships and Sold by Xcess Limited for $35.00 (new)

Edit: 8.26 shipping thanks Desert

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Divinity:Original Sin | :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered |

Finished Games: None

Last Movie Watched: Guardians of the Galaxy   :hot:

GT/PSN: Gedemer

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#2 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

Wow, really good deal, even just for the lamp itself. I'd still be worried about shipping though.

Posted Image

#3 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

Wow, really good deal, even just for the lamp itself. I'd still be worried about shipping though.

Yea that's the worst part of the damn lamp.  Too bad more local stores don't have it for that price, let alone have it at all lol

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Divinity:Original Sin | :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered |

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#4 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

Not that it really hurts the deal, but $8.26 shipping if that matters to anyone.

#5 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

^ you beat me to it....

still 43.26 shipped for this is way below msrp - so thanks op!

seller has about 30 of them available.

#6 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:41 PM

Updated Original post. Thanks guys

Will do topic when I'm at work lol

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#7 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

This is a great price for one of the better LE of the last few years. I got this set for the PS3 last year for about double the price, so this is even better. The lamp is very cool, and really a stand out piece in my collection. I don't know how these things where getting damaged during shipping, as the packaging in the box was just about the best I've ever seen. I'm guessing quality control from the factory wasn't the best. LOL

#8 neonon19s

neonon19s

Gotta Catch 'em All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

I'd be interested in buying the steelbook off someone if they're looking to get the lamp and other extras

#9 neonon19s

neonon19s

Gotta Catch 'em All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

Double mobile post. Sorry!

#10 refused9150

refused9150

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

I'd be interested in buying the steelbook off someone if they're looking to get the lamp and other extras

I already have steelbook case and unused code with my game and was thinking about getting this too. The price I see isn't $35 it's $39.

#11 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

I already have steelbook case and unused code with my game and was thinking about getting this too. The price I see isn't $35 it's $39.

Hmm. When I click the link it says $35.00 then $8.26 shipping. Check the right side of the page for "other sellers " and see if it's there

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#12 itzd4n

itzd4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

21 left at time of this post.

Does anyone want the game+steelbook?  PM me if you do, I'm only in this for the extras.  Thanks OP

qnwz8j.jpg

:ps3: Dark Souls  ::   :vita: Lumines/Gravity Rush 

#13 SPORK94

SPORK94

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:03 AM

If only the ps3 one was discounted...

#14 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

I pulled the trigger. It's been about this price for the last week and temptation finally got the best of me.

I have almost zero interest in the game. Already own it and couldn't play it longer than two hours. But that lamp...

Down to 19 remaining.

16Z462z.jpg

#15 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:49 AM

I pulled the trigger. It's been about this price for the last week and temptation finally got the best of me.

I have almost zero interest in the game. Already own it and couldn't play it longer than two hours. But that lamp...

Down to 19 remaining.

The lamp is very cool, and I would say that alone is worth 50 bucks.

#16 bumpkin603

bumpkin603

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

Down to 19 remaining.

Make that 15... I only bought one, apparently three others bit too. 

#17 WD Striker

WD Striker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

Have it sitting in checkout trying to decide if its worth the $43 or not... Argh want the lamp... Is it worth it.. Decisions

#18 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Have it sitting in checkout trying to decide if its worth the $43 or not... Argh want the lamp... Is it worth it.. Decisions

I would buy it...but I'm so broke right now it's not even funny.  Stupid student loan bs

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#19 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

I would buy it...but I'm so broke right now it's not even funny.  Stupid student loan bs

You can always put your $2 from the GDD copy toward savings for this.

#20 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

You can always put your $2 from the GDD copy toward savings for this.

Gf already added it to the "trip jar"

Dammit!!!

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#21 WD Striker

WD Striker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:49 AM

Just needed a little push over the edge I guess, hit submit on it and hope it arrives in one piece!

#22 itzd4n

itzd4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

Mine just came in today, for those worried about packaging, it was well packaged by the seller and the box us pristine. All contents on the inside were perfectly intact. Really glad I jumped on thus for the price.

qnwz8j.jpg

#23 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:45 PM

Mine just came in today, for those worried about packaging, it was well packaged by the seller and the box us pristine. All contents on the inside were perfectly intact. Really glad I jumped on thus for the price.

Great to hear!

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#24 fallenjedi

fallenjedi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

I just received my order from Clover Media and you can hear the broken glass of the lamp as soon as you pick up the box.  The shipping box is quite a bit larger than the Limited Edition box, and there was no packing material, just the game and the packing slip.  I haven't even bothered to open the box; I just emailed them and hopefully they can replace it with an unbroken one, and ship it a bit better this time.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 mclovin_it

mclovin_it

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

After trying to convince myself not to get it due to my large backlog and no space for more junk, I just couldn't resit and gave in to temptation. Thanks alot OP :wall: . For anyone who has the lamp, how well made is it? Will it last a long time?

#26 toneroni

toneroni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:13 AM

Is it worth it? I'm a sucker for CEs

Currently Playing: Ultimate MvC3, USF4  :ps3:  Persona 3: FES  :ps2:   Hot Shots Golf :vita:  SMT1, Marvel Puzzle Quest

Best Gaming Memories: Super SF2 and Killer Instinct on X-Band for SNES (online play w/little lag in the 90s!), FF4+6, SF2 (arcade), MVC2 (DC), Goldeneye + Perfect Dark (N64), Starcraft Broodwars
Too many games in my backlog...not enough time!

#27 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

I just received my order from Clover Media and you can hear the broken glass of the lamp as soon as you pick up the box.  The shipping box is quite a bit larger than the Limited Edition box, and there was no packing material, just the game and the packing slip.  I haven't even bothered to open the box; I just emailed them and hopefully they can replace it with an unbroken one, and ship it a bit better this time.

Clover Media?

How much was it?  The one listed was from Xcess :(

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#28 itzd4n

itzd4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

After trying to convince myself not to get it due to my large backlog and no space for more junk, I just couldn't resit and gave in to temptation. Thanks alot OP :wall: . For anyone who has the lamp, how well made is it? Will it last a long time?

Here's a picture of mine:

https://flic.kr/p/oCQedU

The entire thing is made of plastic, but it feels sturdy.  I can't comment on how long it will last as I have never owned a lamp like this before so I wouldn't know what a good one is supposed to be like.

qnwz8j.jpg

#29 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

I got mine at the end of last week. The seller taped two boxes together which didn't prevent the art box from getting a corner a little crushed. Nothing that noticeable though, and the lamp and all contents are in pristine condition so I'm still happy with the price.

16Z462z.jpg

#30 fallenjedi

fallenjedi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

Clover Media?

How much was it?  The one listed was from Xcess :(

It was $39.50 + $3.99 for shipping at the time I had ordered it.
Posted ImagePosted Image