Amazing Spider-man 2 sale

Blackleech89

CAGiversary!
Not sure if anyone has already posted this. I seen best buy has a sale for spiderman 2 Blu Ray for 9.99 and 3D blu ray bundle for 14.99. make sure to put the items in the cart and look at the balance in the best buy cart. Not sure how long sale will last take advantage while you can.

[quote name="Blackleech89" post="12022545" timestamp="1408492785"]Not sure if anyone has already posted this. I seen best buy has a sale for spiderman 2 Blu Ray for 9.99 and 3D blu ray bundle for 14.99. make sure to put the items in the cart and look at the balance in the best buy cart. Not sure how long sale will last take advantage while you can.[/quote]
That's only if you buy a TV show $14.99 or higher with it.

[quote name="Blackleech89" post="12022545" timestamp="1408492785"]Not sure if anyone has already posted this. I seen best buy has a sale for spiderman 2 Blu Ray for 9.99 and 3D blu ray bundle for 14.99. make sure to put the items in the cart and look at the balance in the best buy cart. Not sure how long sale will last take advantage while you can.[/quote]no

I just got off the phone with best buy they never said anything with that they said it was a online sale only
no

You can't even see the discount online unless you have one of the DVD's/blue's from their list, per the deal description.

And we have weekly ad threads detailing all of this.

bread's done
Back