There will be NO NFL Pool This year.

Dang...sorry to hear that Admiral. Always looked forward to this during football season. Take care and thanks again for the past.

Sorry to hear this, not that I ever did very well, but was still looking forward to it. Maybe next year. Good luck and take care of your personal business, that's what matters.

I was looking forward to avenging my week one loss last year, but I understand you need to take care of yourself before giving something extra to this community.

Thanks for the past contests and hopefully you can resume in 2015.

Good on you, sir.  It was always something fun and anxiety-filled, and I'm sure that it was a *lot* of work on your part, as well as getting a nice prize for the winner.

Thank you for doing it in years past, and I hope that your personal business gets taken care of and works out well for you.  Take care, Admiral.

I usually come on during this time to search for your pool :p

Thanks for letting everyone know and thanks for doing this the past years, they are always fun.

Thanks for running the contest in the past. Always a lot of fun even though I never advanced very far. Hope that things get better on the personal side of things. Take care.

bread's done
Back