Titanfall (PC) $19.99 at Origin

is there any way to get it cheaper? lol

I feel these games arent that popular since it aint on Steam haha

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any way to get it cheaper? lol

I feel these games arent that popular since it aint on Steam haha
You should've won Titanfall PC (base-game) like I did on Twitter, in the contest right around the actual time of the game's official release when Peter Moore of EA was asking questions + first one to get it right got a code for it on Origin.

;)

BTW - it was fun for 2 hours I played it for.

This game needs more modes + maps, IMHO.

Is anyone having problems checking out from the Origin store? Either Paypal or CC, it's throwing me error codes upon checking out.

It should have been $20 when it launched. It's a pretty fun game, but it definitely feels like the first of a series. All the basic gameplay elements are in place, but there was obvious room for improvement.

And while I never had trouble finding matches, quite a few of them were unsatisfying and matched poorly. I felt like there weren't enough people to play with. Which I blame squarely on the price. Why do publishers never understand that there is too much worthwhile (and cheap) competition for PC gamers to want to spend $60 on a multiplayer game?

I remember the same thing happened with Shadowrun too. $60, required Vista. Good game that was sent out to die. Would have been great at $20. At least Titanfall looks like a game that was expensive to produce I guess, even if the content is a teensy bit shallow.

Bah, sorry ranting over. It's fun but a little simple. $20 is a good price, but probably the most I would spend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full game + season pass is $21.19 here in my country, should I get it? Anyone played the extra maps?
I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting at that price as well. Base price is lower now, so if it's 75% off soon, might not be worth it.

The DLC maps are definitely worth getting if you have the game. They are designed way better than the base maps with a lot cleaner wallrunning/parkouring routes.

BTW - it was fun for 2 hours I played it for.

This game needs more modes + maps, IMHO.
Definitely should have been more maps at launch with it being multiplayer only, but I am glad they didn't have more modes. 5/6 modes is enough, don't want the community to have been split any more than that, was bad enough they tried to remove the best gametype playlist, CTF, post launch because of low player count.

And while I never had trouble finding matches, quite a few of them were unsatisfying and matched poorly. I felt like there weren't enough people to play with. Which I blame squarely on the price. Why do publishers never understand that there is too much worthwhile (and cheap) competition for PC gamers to want to spend $60 on a multiplayer game?
A lot of publishers do, which is why there are so many free to play games out now and coming in the future. Sadly most of them are either pay to win or a very tedious grind unless you pay more than the price of a standard game.

Titanfall lost a lot of traction on PC because of poor initial matchmaking, no server browser, being only on Origin, and an advertising campaign that marketed it heavily as an "Xbox exclusive". It's sad because the game is so much better on PC than it is on console.

bread's done
Back