Photo
* * * * - 8 votes

GameStop TIV/Promos XXVI: Values available on Android/iOS app. Madden Guaranteed $40/$30, bonus on PS3/360 traded towards PS4 and more!

gamestop gs trade tiv values trade-in trade-in values

• Please log in to reply
3383 replies to this topic

#3361 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Aluminum Foil

• CAG Veteran

Posted Today, 12:39 AM

Can you buy Amazon Kindle cards with trade in credit?

Thanks!

yes

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

578461.png

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Helldweller  Easy way to get free Gift Cards.  Check out this link.

#3362 saringhat

saringhat

Posted Today, 01:04 AM

Giggity!

#3363 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:04 AM

So were there specific deals that made both BF versions trade at $25? That seems really high. 

Well, the XB1 version dropped to $22, so maybe they just randomly shot up?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3364 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted Today, 01:07 AM

any chance after this ghost sale is over the tiv goes up again or should I cash it in now?

690810.png

#3365 ZeroNightmare

ZeroNightmare

Scumbag Cag

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:33 AM

Does gamestop have an email for customer support, I order $300 worth of merchandise from them and they've only shipped out half my order and every time is call them they give me this bs about the order being released for shipping bit it's been 20 days and I've called about 5 times (over the 20 day period)

#3366 ZachMettenberger

ZachMettenberger

Posted Today, 01:56 AM

Can you buy Amazon Kindle cards with trade in credit?

Thanks!

Can kindle cards be used to buy stuff on amazon.com such as a gun holster?

#3367 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:57 AM

Does gamestop have an email for customer support, I order $300 worth of merchandise from them and they've only shipped out half my order and every time is call them they give me this bs about the order being released for shipping bit it's been 20 days and I've called about 5 times (over the 20 day period)

Be patient.

#3368 ZachMettenberger

ZachMettenberger

Posted Today, 02:14 AM

Be patient.

tumblr_mmv596Vpiw1qbf5d2o2_1280.png

#3369 Spicollidriver

Spicollidriver

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:29 AM

This might be the most amazing unique request I've ever seen. The answer is yes it's just amazon credit no limits on what you can use it on.

#3370 Ratmonkey

Ratmonkey

Posted Today, 02:38 AM

Yes, you can buy gun holsters, mace, duct tape, rope, handcuffs, diapers and anything else you might need for your "date".

#3371 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted Today, 03:37 AM

Sooooo... Whose alt are you?

#3372 ZachMettenberger

ZachMettenberger

Posted Today, 03:50 AM

Nobodys

#3373 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:02 AM

Is CAG turning into Bungie.net with all the alt-BS?

#3374 You think you're cool?

You think you're cool?

You better check yo self b4 you wreck yo self

• CAG in Training

Posted Today, 04:08 AM

That's funny coming from you. I forgot the name but I read posts about you being an alt from regulars of this site. 

75 years old and still going. You don't want these problems.

#3375 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:24 AM

That's funny coming from you. I forgot the name but I read posts about you being an alt from regulars of this site.

He's that Pansa dude who thinks he's a Fairy.

#3376 Quibler

Quibler

Posted Today, 04:45 AM

Does Gamestop sell Windows Gift Cards? And if so, do they work on microsoftstore.com or are they only for the App Store?

#3377 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:51 AM

Does Gamestop sell Windows Gift Cards? And if so, do they work on microsoftstore.com or are they only for the App Store?

Yeah, they're called Xbox cards.  And they only work for the app store/music store/xbox store

#3378 Quibler

Quibler

Posted Today, 05:06 AM

ugh thanks. I was hoping to clear out some GS credit. Guess that's not happening anytime soon lol

#3379 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:33 AM

Did the values drop for the other COD Ghosts or just the Xbone version?

Never stop making them pay.

#3380 ZachMettenberger

ZachMettenberger

Posted Today, 06:51 AM

Did the values drop for the other COD Ghosts or just the Xbone version?

PS4: $17

XB1: $15

Wii U: $13

PS3: $11

Xbox 360: $10

#3381 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:14 AM

PS4: $17

XB1: $15

Wii U: $13

PS3: $11

Xbox 360: $10

It looks like they've held. Thank you.

Never stop making them pay.

#3382 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted Today, 07:40 AM

ugh thanks. I was hoping to clear out some GS credit. Guess that's not happening anytime soon lol

Last month, I was trying to do the opposite. I had over $100 in Microsoft store gift cards that I needed to convert to anything useful. I managed to buy cheap games that I ended up trading to Gamestop for a small profit

Currently Playing

:ps3: Destiny
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all

#3383 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted Today, 10:32 AM

after playing the multiplayer of ghost just gonna run through the cappaign for cheivos then trade i tin

690810.png

#3384 desertsniper

desertsniper

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:28 AM

Possible Potential here....

So the website gamestop.com has IPAD Air (different models and sizes) on sale for like $100 plus off. Even makes the IPAD Air 16gb $319.00. Not bad at all. Now it says online only. It won't let you search stores on these. Odd. I know a lot of stores did get rid of Idevices. But tonight I was at a store that had a lot of ipads and a couple IPAD AIR IN HAND! I forgot to have them scan these to see if they were on SALE in store as well....

NOW MY next question...few posts back someone stated that the Buy 2 Get 1 FREE coupon that comes with PUR renewal now says PRE OWNED Products. WILL THIS WORK FOR IPADS!!?????!!! If so spending the $15 to renew would be VERY worth it. Anyone SHED some light on this? Would buying 3 IPADS get you a free one and are they on sale in store? This would definitley bring back some JOY to the gamestop thread as we have not seen a trade boost promo in few weeks now....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamestop, gs, trade, tiv, values, trade-in, trade-in values