Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

GameStop TIV/Promos XXVI: Values available on Android/iOS app. Madden Guaranteed $40/$30, bonus on PS3/360 traded towards PS4 and more!

gamestop gs trade tiv values trade-in trade-in values

• Please log in to reply
3713 replies to this topic

#3691 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:25 AM

Transaction #1, two games, plus all swap force figs roughly $420, Transaction 2 was roughly 302 and Transaction 3 was around 80, She rang up one figure wrong, and she missed one but it was only a few dollars, if they had a current 30% preorder promo it would have been more.  and Yes this is a complete collection I unloaded, was tempting to give them to a younger relative, didnt want the hassle of selling online, so this worked out great, The girl trading me in had a great attitude aswell, even though I dumped all these figures on her.  Rest of the list is up. Steal is Fire Bone Hot Dog retails for $9.99 and can still be found trades for more. I know I would have maybe made more online, but alot of these wouldn't have sold online

Watch Dogs X1 20

DKC Trop Freeze wiiu 25.00

Swap Force Figs

Spoiler

Edit 2: Giants

Giants Figs

Spoiler

Spyro's Adventure Figs

Spoiler

Damn, did you own almost every single one? 

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#3692 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:27 AM

WTS Vita coupon $45, great value! :whee:

I'm only asking $44.95 guys buy from me

#3693 Rozz

Rozz

Posted Today, 01:29 AM

I'm only asking $44.95 guys buy from me

PM'd

#3694 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 01:29 AM

Damn, did you own almost every single one? 

That's what I'm wondering.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#3695 Ninjaharley

Ninjaharley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:41 AM

Some decent values but the varients are low, royal double trouble alone goes for $40

Yea I know some are much higher online i did hold on to some chase varients though

#3696 Ninjaharley

Ninjaharley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:44 AM

That's what I'm wondering.

yep and I most of them on sale so I feel happy with the outcome

#3697 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:44 AM

Is the Vita coupon still going on? Do PUM get the coupon? I bought a 3G Vita and 13 games for $160 last week and would like trade in the system for the new model.

#3698 no658ea3

no658ea3

Posted Today, 01:48 AM

Is the Vita coupon still going on? Do PUM get the coupon? I bought a 3G Vita and 13 games for $160 last week and would like trade in the system for the new model.

It should be in your active offers if you are a PRO member. 

jac522.png

#3699 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:49 AM

oh nvm not a pro mem

#3700 KnightOfTruth

KnightOfTruth

Suikoden Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:57 AM

Before I snag the SOTW coupon (the B2G2) does anyone know when it has to be used by/expires? Thanks in advance!

I'm always in the market for CEs, many black-label PS1/PS2 RPGs, CE Guides, other retro items, and Nintendo Collectibles - Check My LIST HERE if you've got some things you're looking to part ways with and want to make some $$!

#3701 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:00 AM

Before I snag the SOTW coupon (the B2G2) does anyone know when it has to be used by/expires? Thanks in advance!

Says offer valid through 10/12

Miami+Flash15.png

Waiting for:

:xb1:FIFA 15, NBA 2k15, and Halo: MCC

#3702 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:01 AM

So with the 30% trade in boost for Advanced Warfare,  Is $40 the base of Destiny (PS4) then plus 30% or is the base $35?

#3703 knorman19

knorman19

Posted Today, 02:09 AM

So with the 30% trade in boost for Advanced Warfare, Is $40 the base of Destiny (PS4) then plus 30% or is the base $35?

If destinys value holds you would get $45.50 for it with a preorder for cod. Otherwise you would get $43.50 with the guaranteed $40 trade in value and 10% bonus from the $35 base

#3704 feroca

feroca

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:11 AM

Whaaaaaat? These are some really nice values. I'm wondering why the clerk I talked to lied. I would have dumped over half of my collection today if I knew they were this high.

Was surprised at the values too. In my case, I read about this "news" but was at work. Had a bag with like 40 figures (including repeats and others that unlovk stuff) on it and asked my dad to take it to Gamestop. Was expecting like $1.50 at most for each for like $60 total. Ended with $123 and seems they didn't take a few, so will try during the week.

Still, way more than expected. Love Skylanders, but the way they've been handling releases with every year now recquiring a new portal, is not something I enjoy.

#3705 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted Today, 02:18 AM

Hi, i'm new here.  i just wanted to update that i traded in my wifi 1001 vita with my coupon for $160 with no problems.  all vita models are the same tiv ($110 for right now).  you are required to bring in your charger, but can keep your mem card.  they turn it on for 10 mins then play a game to make sure everything works so you do need to have a memory card with you just in case they don't have one at the store (if you are trading in a 1000 model).  

i also got the headset coupon so msg me and i'll give it away.  i don't want it.  sry its gone now

thanks for all the info on this forum, i've had a lot of luck getting new games to play for way cheaper than i'm used to.

hey I just used the coupon to get the free headset...once again, thank you! :)

Currently Playing

:ps3: Destiny
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all

#3706 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:20 AM

If destinys value holds you would get $45.50 for it with a preorder for cod. Otherwise you would get $43.50 with the guaranteed $40 trade in value and 10% bonus from the $35 base

Thanks.

#3707 NeedleInTheHay

NeedleInTheHay

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:29 AM

I have a vita coupon I wont be using if anyone needs it. 

#3708 MFSB

MFSB

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:43 AM

Gone

#3709 Bizarrosfne

Bizarrosfne

Posted Today, 02:55 AM

I got a box of around 50 figures portal and games for $15 at a tag sale, already dumped most of the bad ones at another store, might take a few more to GS. Looks like the values are decent.

#3710 Ratmonkey

Ratmonkey

Posted Today, 03:29 AM

I am assuming skylanders and DI figures are considered accessories so they would not get the bonus this weekend?

Either way I have some doubles for each and will report back values for anyone interested.

#3711 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:34 AM

I'd trade my Vita coupon for $20 to PSN.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#3712 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted Today, 03:48 AM

If anyone still have the headset coupon and ain't going to use it let me know in a message cause Im be near a store that has it in stock tomorrow and would appreciate it. Thanks

#3713 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 03:50 AM

If anyone still have the headset coupon and ain't going to use it let me know in a message cause Im be near a store that has it in stock tomorrow and would appreciate it. Thanks

I used mine but I'll sell you my Vita coupon for $45.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#3714 ich00

ich00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:58 AM

Is it dumb to sell my 16 gig T Mobile iPhone 5 to Gamestop for $156? No Idea what it's worth and need the cash, can't find any trade in deals for phones or anything though so was thinking of taking their basic offer.

If you don't mind dealing with PayPal and shipping your phone check out swappa.com. You can buy and sell phones there, I've sold a few with no issue. Looks like the cheapest one sold for recently was $240. If you're really looking to sell it fast just list it low and it should sell quick.

fs_overall.png