Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

GameStop Trade-in Values XXVI: Values available on iOS app. Upcoming 50% bonus with coupon.

gamestop gs trade tiv values trade-in trade-in values

• Please log in to reply
1752 replies to this topic

#1741 MangaReader1290

MangaReader1290

Posted Today, 05:42 AM

$12 base

thanks

#1742 SirConnery

SirConnery

You're The Man Now Dog!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:04 AM

I didn't search this thread, but has anyone else noticed the iOS app is giving a $20 value for trade in of a Nintendo DS phat? The values for DS consoles above says $10. Frankly, $10 sounds more accurate, but I'll take $20 if I can get it. I took screen shots in the trade in estimator in hopes that if they deny it, they can price match their own app.

For those of you who want to do the same thing (I only have an iPad, not a iPhone) hold down the power button and press the home button once. The screen blinks and a screenshot is saved to your pictures.

#1743 ZenithRequiem

ZenithRequiem

Scumbag Cag

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:34 AM

I didn't search this thread, but has anyone else noticed the iOS app is giving a $20 value for trade in of a Nintendo DS phat? The values for DS consoles above says $10. Frankly, $10 sounds more accurate, but I'll take $20 if I can get it. I took screen shots in the trade in estimator in hopes that if they deny it, they can price match their own app.

For those of you who want to do the same thing (I only have an iPad, not a iPhone) hold down the power button and press the home button once. The screen blinks and a screenshot is saved to your pictures.

You don't say

#1744 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 06:36 AM

Or just press the save trade thing and it will save it and say it's valid for that date?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#1745 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:06 AM

Can someone help a brother out with some values from the iphone ap?  I'm thinking of pulling an Eld and dumping a bunch of 3DS games.  I've already got $217 from the ones listed on the site, but these ones aren't on there.

All 3DS

Etrian Odyssey Untold

Etrian Odyssey IV

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Mario Kart 7

Prof. Layton and the Miracle Mask

Shin megami Tensie IV

SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers

Super Mario 3D Land

#1746 baboonfreak

baboonfreak

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:15 AM

All 3DS

Etrian Odyssey Untold - $12

Etrian Odyssey IV - $5

Kingdom Hearts 3D - $15

Mario Kart 7 - $16

Prof. Layton and the Miracle Mask - $4.50

Shin megami Tensie IV - $10

SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers - $4.50

Super Mario 3D Land - $15

#1747 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:18 AM

All 3DS

values

Thanks!

#1748 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted Today, 08:22 AM

Borderlands 2 on the Vita is $18 not $20.

But everything else was spot on.

I think the mobile app is just slow to update is all.

I traded in a lot of backlog (I only flipped two COD Ghosts). I'm going to hold off on trading Diablo 3 UEE, The Last of Us Remastered, and Garden Warfare until the last day, unless values tank. Hopefully whatever PS+ games will tide me over until Destiny comes out.

:3ds: : ---   :psp: : ---

:ps3: : Diablo 3 UEE    :br: / :dvd:  : Dollhouse

:pc: : Diablo 3 Reapers of Souls/Attack on Titan Tribute

:wiiu: : ---   :xb1: : ---   

:ps4: : The Last of Us Remastered/PvZ Garden Warfare/Diablo 3 UEE

Don't judge me...

#1749 io

io

Posted Today, 08:42 AM

Damn, got my shipped copy of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze in only one day, and now the value has dropped. I have the second (keeper copy) to pick up at Best Buy still. So now if I still trade one to GS, I am turning $64 in cash into $40 at Gamestop and the second copy to keep. I'm not sure if that is worth it any more (it was $48 when I ordered it).

Meh... Otherwise all I have left to trade is a single $10 game.

#1750 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:38 AM

I think I came into a large amount of 50% bonus coupons. Is there anyway to check they are valid?

Edit: I've already done all the trades I plan on...at least for now.

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#1751 mousebites

mousebites

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:02 AM

is the combo pack trade still worth it? i plan on getting 4 at best buy  with credit i got from a flip to get a wii u. 

#1752 Ketsui

Ketsui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:31 AM

Does anyone have a spare 50% code? Please pm me if you do. I wanna make one last visit to gamestop before the promo ends. Thanks in advance.

#1753 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:23 AM

:3ds: Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright $15

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamestop, gs, trade, tiv, values, trade-in, trade-in values