Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

GameStop Trade-in Values XXVI: Values available on iOS app. Upcoming 50% bonus with coupon.

gamestop gs trade tiv values trade-in trade-in values

• Please log in to reply
2284 replies to this topic

#2281 motaku96

motaku96

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:55 PM

EDIT: All gone

Shit, I didn't even think about giving these coupons away. I have 3. I don't want 'em. PM me. First come first served. Expires tomorrow. Would've given them away sooner if I remembered someone might want it.

Actually while I was there today, the guy in front of me was trading in a 360 and bunch of games. Wish I'd thought to bring the coupons. Would've given them to him on the spot.

Cashier at gs today asked me what kinda games I liked and when I said jrpg, he said, "aww you're not interested in trading them in right?" I told him "Nope, I like to keep my collection."

#2282 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:10 PM

Would showing them my email for the 50% work? Last time they did something like this, I went to print it off and they said it was already attached to my account. Don't really feel like printing it and just want to use my iPhone and show them the email.

Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#2283 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:17 PM

I got some 50% trade-in codes if you need them, pm me. I'll only give it to certain cags though, this is based on my own criteria to make sure no lurkers get them.

#2284 srocky26

srocky26

Posted Today, 09:24 PM

Did you trade a copy in? That's a heck of a drop.

Sorry, I guess I did order and receive Black Ops, not Black Ops 2. Derp...

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops - $10

Currently playing:   :3ds: EO: Millennium Girl, , :pc: BF4, :360: FF 13, :ps3: Tales of Xillia

Recently completed:  :ds: 999, DQ IV   :wiiu: Windwaker,   :ps3: Ni No Kuni, :vita: FF X, :3ds: LOZ: ALBW

#2285 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:36 PM

Been getting a lot of PMs asking for the coupon template so I'm going to link it here again

The template is attached to the bottom of THIS POST and is meant for those that are getting denied at stores by having the code only