Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition $50 at Bandai Namco

MSU_DVM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
104 (100%)
This is for the Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition. I know it has been this price before, but this is for those who missed it last time.

The CE includes:
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
  • 100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
  • Tales of Xillia Original soundtrack of the game
  • Classic Tales of Costume DLC

http://www.bandainamcogamesstore.com/Tales-Xillia-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-3/dp/B00KBB3FG4#.U_eL_WOOq3Z

Didn't see this posted, so sorry if this is a repost.

Edit: You can use the BNS15OFF to knock it down to 42.50. You can only do this if you have not already used the coupon on a different order.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for the Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition. I know it has been this price before, but this is for those who missed it last time.

The CE includes:

• Tales of Xillia
  • Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
  • 100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
  • Tales of Xillia Original soundtrack of the game
  • Classic Tales of Costume DLC

http://www.bandainamcogamesstore.com/Tales-Xillia-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-3/dp/B00KBB3FG4#.U_eL_WOOq3Z

Didn't see this posted, so sorry if this is a repost.
Hm interesting. I remember selling my statue alone on ebay for $70 right after release.

Isn't there a 15% off code floating around for the namco store?

I can confirm that the 15% off code doesn't work with this item.

Anyway, purchased. I already own Xillia so I'll just give my extra copy to a friend or something.

I'm able to use the 15% off code. I'm checking out with Amazon (if that has anything to do with it).

I'm kind of glad I missed this. I've spent a lot of money on games this last week and still have a Ghost edition of Destiny to pick up in a couple weeks.

Great deal though.

I had it in my cart yesterday and it sold out before I could say place order.....ugh! I wanted this so bad! I really want to get the Milla statue from it. I own it's Day One Limited edition, but I rather have that awesome collector's set.

Funny, just a few days ago I was checking the site to see if they had the collector's edition in stock out of curiosity and they didn't have any. This makes me sad since I did get the Symphonia CE and loved it and I just got the Xillia 2 CE and really like it, so upgrading from my LE of Xillia to the CE definitely occurred to me. I would have bit for $50. TT_TT

Just a heads up if this CE ever drops to $50 new again and someone PMs me about it, and I manage to order it in time. I'll give that person $1.50 in PP. I know it's not much but I just don't want to miss it again.

bread's done
Back