Five Below $5 Blu rays (Batman Year one, Justice League crisis on two earths)

Also saw Robocop 1 Blu-ray/DVDcombo pack in DVD packaging.

They also used to have the boxset of Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes and a couple sets of the 80's TMNT.

Five Below is like Big Lots, a lot of their stuff is older stuff liquidated out. As such, all stock varies from store to store.

There is one of these stores opening up later this year near me. I just wish it would open already people always find good stuff at Five Below.

Also saw Robocop 1 Blu-ray/DVDcombo pack in DVD packaging.

They also used to have the boxset of Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes and a couple sets of the 80's TMNT.
I bought that Fantastic four set. The show is kinda boring but hey goes in my Marvel collection so its cool. Other Blus I have seen have been, Scooby Doo, Get Him to tje greek, Speed Racer, Harry Potter and the Half blood prince (really nice lenticular slipcover packaging too)

And some others i cant think of. The DC blus were kind of a highlight to me though as a good deal. There were several other DC dvds as well though. Lots of Justice league and then Wonder woman, Green Lantern, etc.

There is one of these stores opening up later this year near me. I just wish it would open already people always find good stuff at Five Below.
It's a great store if you have children or in college because they have cheap college crap, and stupid little things. They also have a huge selection of candies, but they are oddly expensive. It turns out one opened up real close to me.

I'm going to have to go to see if I can find some of those TMNT sets, since I'm trying to get the whole series (I have the first 6 volumes, season 8 and 10, currently.)

It's been a while since they had TMNT and the only ones I saw were the ones with the figures.

They also have had Justice League Unlimited Season 3 and Superman: the Animated Series Volume 3 at various points along with individual volumes of Leigon of Superheroes and Superhero Squad.

Never heard of this store but I've apparently got 3 or 4 close by to me and two different ones within about 10 minutes from me.  Might have to go check em out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this was worth sharing. I apologize if there is a five below thread already.
I'll just leave this here, I guess: Five Below Games Thread

If your 5B is anything like my closest one however, and resides in a plaza with a Best Buy, you might as well forget any of the "great" game finds as the flippers descend on them in droves (and I'm not even in a metro area). Oh well, I never did see a copy of BULLY but I did manage to grab the XBL trio set with TRIALS, LIMBO and SPLOSION MAN since they literally had a wheelbarrow full of them. Just a forewarning.

I'll just leave this here, I guess: Five Below Games Thread

If your 5B is anything like my closest one however, and resides in a plaza with a Best Buy, you might as well forget any of the "great" game finds as the flippers descend on them in droves (and I'm not even in a metro area). Oh well, I never did see a copy of BULLY but I did manage to grab the XBL trio set with TRIALS, LIMBO and SPLOSION MAN since they literally had a wheelbarrow full of them. Just a forewarning.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the last time I checked a Blu Ray movie was not a game. Why would I post Movie deals in a Game deal thread?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last time I checked a Blu Ray movie was not a game. Why would I post Movie deals in a Game deal thread?
Did I say this is a repost...? Cool your defenses, coach. I discussed the state of games at 5B, I was expanding the conversation of what one might discover at a 5B since so many on THIS THREAD (that's right, yours) had no idea what this store was about.

Picked up blu-rays for Futurama Bender's Game and Into the Wild Green Yonder.  I didn't see Batman Year 1 or Justice League, unfortunately.  I did see a ton of West Side Story on blu-ray, and Coraline.  I'm still deliberating on going back and picking up Coraline.

I also saw a ton of digital copies of X-men and X2.  I didn't even know you can buy just a digital copy of movies.  Maybe I misunderstood the packaging - was rushing through the selection.

Went to my local store and they didn't have really anything. The only thing I saw that in my opinion was worth anything was a bluray/dvd combo of robocop, the 1987 one. It was in dvd size case and it didn't look like there was any special features or anything like that. Maybe if I pass by in the next couple of days, I'll get a pic

Ah, 5B - I remember picking up a few gems there, though nowadays I think they don't have much in the way of blus or games. Mine used to have Disney films (James & The Giant Peach and Old Dogs) but since then the selection has fallen way south :whistle2:(  Here's hoping for the holiday season ...

It seems like my 5B has had pretty much the same movie inventory for years. I rarely see anything new. And the new stuff I do see, most of it has the UPC defaced. I can't bring my self to buy the damaged cases, even at $5.

I found Batman: Year One today. I already picked up Crisis On Two Earths at Big Lots for $2.50 when they did the 2 for $5 on $3 movies.

bread's done
Back