To much Mortal Kombat? Real life street fatality.

She doesn't look dead to me, but that little shit needs the ever-loving hell beaten out of him.  Reminds me of that stupid punch out game. (or whatever it is called)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even sure it is a knock out game. I was under the impression that was just a name that news organizations made up to grab a viewers attention. What this is, is just simple, no future, idiot males preying on people that won't fight back. Seriously, I'm sure we have met many people in our lives where we think "yeah this guy is going nowhere in life", but I can't think of a single acquaintance that I would guess is such a low life that he would assault a person without any premeditation. Scum.

Mortal kombat? So where is the tournament, people facing off against eachother, beating the shit out of each other?

Fatality? No one died, no murder was even attempted, no heads ripped off, or heads crushed?

Youre just perpetuating game related catchphrases and doing nothing but making games look bad simply because you want people to notice you. Now I know "The video said mortal kombat not me", but you also know it has absolutely nothing to do with it at all and repeated it because you want people to click and comment on your thread.

And seriously? This is what you do with your time? Post 30 second videos of someone getting kicked a couple times while walking down the street and then put up a blatantly false headline in the hopes people will give you some attention? Or do you just think someone getting hurt is funny?

I'm not even sure it is a knock out game. I was under the impression that was just a name that news organizations made up to grab a viewers attention. What this is, is just simple, no future, idiot males preying on people that won't fight back. Seriously, I'm sure we have met many people in our lives where we think "yeah this guy is going nowhere in life", but I can't think of a single acquaintance that I would guess is such a low life that he would assault a person without any premeditation. Scum.
Yea the media had to give it that spin that it was a game everyone was playing. They couldnt just show a bunch of black guys punching unsuspecting old white men and leave it at that because people might think it was a race thing, and we all know that black people cannot be racist, its just us mean old white people who can be. Right CNBC? I did good?

bread's done
Back