Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Rakuten.com $15 off $50+ with promo code SUPER15 (Account Needed) Valid til 8/22/14 11:59PM PT

ps4 controller game code promo rakuten buy

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted Today, 12:37 AM

Works with most things.

Get $15 off $50 and up.
Code valid until 8/22/14 11:59PM PT or until supplies last.
Must have a account.
Use promo code SUPER15 at checkout.
Limit one per customer per household.
Also use Promo code LIGHTNING for extra points with your order.

The Last of Us Remastered.
http://www.rakuten.c.../267773207.html

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition PS4 and Xbox One
http://www.rakuten.c.../265458633.html

http://www.rakuten.c.../265458632.html

Xbox Live $50 Card.
http://www.rakuten.c.../254320916.html

12 Month Xbox Live Card.
http://www.rakuten.c...ingId=334124660

PSN $50 Card.
http://www.rakuten.c...ingId=304796572

PS4 Controller.
http://www.rakuten.c...ingId=352154512

Attached Thumbnails

• 700x250_15off50.jpg
  • 1000x60.jpg

#2 Cobb L

Cobb L

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:08 AM

Got two $25 Xbox GC for $35 + $5 in rakuten points. So is like 40% savings. Paid by "Visa checkout" to secure my CC. Thanks OP.

#3 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Fredo in the cut, that's a scary site

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:13 AM

Dang would have got $50 PSN but they charging $55, FOH with that. Thanks though OP, hopefully I'll find something to use it on.

Have: $5 eshop code Want: $5 PSN code

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Nothing   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Lego Harry Potter; Years 5-7   :ps3: Nothing   :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  TWD: Season 1 ep. 3

#4 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted Today, 01:15 AM

Dang would have got $50 PSN but they charging $55, FOH with that. Thanks though OP, hopefully I'll find something to use it on.

Oh, i forgot to mention in the post but it its $50 and up so it would still work the the PSN card.
Total comes out to $39.99 plus $6 in points for me.

#5 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:20 AM

Tax in CA on any of this?

#6 JAgamer

JAgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:35 AM

Would've gotten a PSN card but it comes out to $44.25 when they add on tax. Not much of a deal...

#7 argothiusz

argothiusz

Posted Today, 01:36 AM

Thinking of PS4 D3 but tax + shipping killed it

#8 reaperztoll

reaperztoll

Posted Today, 01:39 AM

I can get a $50 ps card for 39.99 with this. I feel like I'd end up using it but I feel butthurt about the fact they are charging $55 for it in the first place. I don't think I want to support that kind of business.

#9 Cobb L

Cobb L

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:50 AM

20% savings, up to you :)

#10 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:58 AM

Is Visa Check out secure? Very tempting but I don't want to get my CC info stolen over the savings.

663892.png?17663317

#11 Cobb L

Cobb L

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:00 AM

Yes it should be. You can also pay by PayPal

#12 option.iv

option.iv

Posted Today, 02:11 AM

Thanks OP. Ordered the Roccat Kone Pure Military: http://www.rakuten.c.../268410411.html for a total of $51.02 for free shipping.

It is actually cheaper than anywhere else online. Also comes with the 3310 sensor, 2nd best "flawless" optical sensor out there. I've been hearing good things about it, having the "best" mouse wheel out there. It's also pretty light, though my only gripe would be the size of it (meant for claw/hybrid grip). 

I actually have the Logitech g502. While it may have the best sensor out there, everything else about it is not great. Mouse wheel is clunky to use/press down, total weight is heavy, mouse skates are less than ideal, price is $80, etc. I even used to use a WMO 1.1a (has it's own flaws such as crappy mouse wheel, stubborn cord, and need to up polling rate). When going between the two, the weight of the g502 feels like it's holding me back, and I've been using it for months now.

I was searching for a Mionix Avior/Naos 7000 but they don't carry them on Rakuten.

test.gif

#13 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:19 AM

Ended up getting it working using Google Wallet as I read they don't pass CC information. Got a $50 Xbox card and I might get another one. $35 + $5 back is a great deal, Thanks OP!

663892.png?17663317

#14 mrarellano4

mrarellano4

Toupée Chihuahua

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:26 AM

Ordered a DS4 controller for $35 even. Not too shabby. Thanks OP.

#15 Linus_

Linus_

Posted Today, 02:33 AM

I did not bite on that other $39.99 for DS4 deal, but this one is even better so in for one, can't beat $35 + 525 super points for a new DS4. Thanks OP

#16 Chesskid1

Chesskid1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:00 AM

i ordered a ps4 controller from them 2 weeks ago or whatever on the last sale and it came with the newer rubbers for the sticks

#17 Shinobi128

Shinobi128

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:02 AM

Thank you.

#18 HaloKitty343

HaloKitty343

Posted Today, 03:33 AM

Thanks for this.   Buying Destiny and Halo:MCC at launch digitally on Xbox, so this saved me a bunch of $$.  No swapped discs for the games that'll I'll be playing forever.  

#19 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:42 AM

Thanks OP!  Totally worth it for the one year of Xbox Live, totaling basically $30. :-)

#20 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:56 AM

This just leads me in a never ending circle. Made an account, added item and go to checkout using Paypal. I sign in, but it won't apply the coupon, asks me to log in and then the whole process repeats itself.

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#21 no658ea3

no658ea3

Posted Today, 03:59 AM

Thanks OP! Got 2 $50 XBL cards.

#22 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:01 AM

This just leads me in a never ending circle. Made an account, added item and go to checkout using Paypal. I sign in, but it won't apply the coupon, asks me to log in and then the whole process repeats itself.

Yeah I had log in issues after I chose Paypal where it wouldn't let me use the coupon and just sent me into a login loop. I think it's something wrong with using PayPal because using Google Wallet fixed that issue for me.

663892.png?17663317

#23 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:06 AM

Yeah I had log in issues after I chose Paypal where it wouldn't let me use the coupon and just sent me into a login loop. I think it's something wrong with using PayPal because using Google Wallet fixed that issue for me.

I dunno what I did, but if you go through normal checkout, give them your info and then select PayPal, it just worked for me. See how this goes, I guess.

Edit: Also, it wouldn't take my address. I live on a county road, so home addresses usually end XX.X and that period or decimal usually throws off certain online address checker programs. May have had something to do with my particular issues.

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#24 StupidGonzo85

StupidGonzo85

Posted Today, 04:10 AM

I got the ds4 thatnks. I didn't realize I got the email.
694419.png

#25 cwistofu

cwistofu

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:34 AM

Couldn't find a use for gaming stuff, but I got a 1TB USB 3.0 external harddrive for $15 cheaper than Amazon.

http://www.rakuten.c...l?sku=252568052

#26 seabiscuit68

seabiscuit68

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:46 AM

Is Visa Check out secure? Very tempting but I don't want to get my CC info stolen over the savings.

Visa checkout is NOT secure in any way. I used it on Rakuten and then signed into my Ratuken account a day later. They had payment information saved for me and I thought...odd...I didn't give them any info. Sure enough, they had my full credit card info and security code info. Only place they could have got it was visa checkout...

AVOID!!!

#27 seabiscuit68

seabiscuit68

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:47 AM

How are you guys avoiding tax on the xbox live gift card?

#28 TPoppaPuff

TPoppaPuff

Posted Today, 05:01 AM

I can get a $50 ps card for 39.99 with this. I feel like I'd end up using it but I feel butthurt about the fact they are charging $55 for it in the first place. I don't think I want to support that kind of business.

I agree. I just bought it though. I'm getting the Digital Guardian edition of Destiny so I can get the season pass at $15 off  total.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps4, controller, game, code, promo, rakuten, buy