Photo
- - - - -

Saint's Row IV:National Treasure Edition PS3 $19.96 - Wal-Mart YMMV?

Walmart Saints Row IV PS3

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnySako

JohnnySako

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

Stopped by the Electronics Dept. while I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and found the PS3 version of Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition in the $19.96 bin. It scanned at the same price.

I didn't check the 360 version but it was also on the $19.96 shelf, so I'm assuming it's the same price.

There's a chance that this price could be YMMV, but I wanted to post anyway on the off chance that this price is universal.

With the PS3 version, the DLC is on the disc. It did not come with a DLC insert. Not sure about the 360 version.

#2 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:45 PM

Stopped by the Electronics Dept. while I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and found the PS3 version of Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition in the $19.96 bin. It scanned at the same price.

I didn't check the 360 version but it was also on the $19.96 shelf, so I'm assuming it's the same price.

There's a chance that this price could be YMMV, but I wanted to post anyway on the off chance that this price is universal.

With the PS3 version, the DLC is on the disc. It did not come with a DLC insert. Not sure about the 360 version.

Just bought the Xbox 360 version this morning at a Walmart in San Diego and it is also $19.96.

#3 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

Just bought the Xbox 360 version this morning at a Walmart in San Diego and it is also $19.96.

Is the 360 DLC on disc or via code?

#4 tomwaits1

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

The PS3 version is only available in red GH packaging, right?

tom_waits.png

#5 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Pretty sure 360 is on disc because it is a 2 Disc copy.
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#6 JohnnySako

JohnnySako

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

The PS3 version is only available in red GH packaging, right?

I think so. I could only find it in the red GH packaging.

#7 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

I'll be on a lookout when I visit my Wal Mart

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#8 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Saw youtube unboxing both 360 & PS3 version and all DLC's on DISC.  I will check out walmart tomorrow ;)

"Evil is Funs"

#9 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

My store had it behind the glass stickered at $29.96, didn't have time for a price check.

#10 Dalto11

Dalto11

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

It's been $20 at my store for a few weeks now, will likely be a national thing over time.

#11 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:44 AM

Is this the one with the dubstep gun

#12 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

No. It's basically a GotY version. It's just the game and all the DLC.
Let's go O's!

#13 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:02 AM

I have the vanilla version for PS3 and a friend now has the GOTY edition. Is there anyway to install the DLC like with the 360 edition? We tried it and the game says missing content when playing on a vanilla disc after loading the GOTY disc first. Nothing installs unfortunately, just looks like it plays all DLC straight from the disc.

#14 Aliens

Aliens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

I have the vanilla version for PS3 and a friend now has the GOTY edition. Is there anyway to install the DLC like with the 360 edition? We tried it and the game says missing content when playing on a vanilla disc after loading the GOTY disc first. Nothing installs unfortunately, just looks like it plays all DLC straight from the disc.

Unfortunately PS3 does play directly off the disc like you said. The 360 version installs the DLC from disc 2 and can be used with any standard copy.

#15 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

I found the last one in the racine, wi walmart. I put it back and grabbed a different one that didnt have a red case, but then realized it wasnt the national treasure edition. LOL Lucky i didnt buy the regular version over a stupid red case. But it was 19.96 or something. So i was happy.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#16 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Today they put some copies outside of the lockup case so I was able to price check them myself...$19.96 despite beings stickered at $29.96.  Pretty sure this is to clear out stock for the PS4/X1 versions next year; the PS3 version was the God-forsaken blood red Greatest Hits version.

uc.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Walmart, Saints Row IV, PS3