Recommendations for reliable VoIP provider?

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations regarding VoIP (internet phone) services? My girlfriend and I both have really good cell plans on Virgin Mobile and I don't feel like switching and bundling.

It is possible that we may get a cable/satellite box [been living solely off AZ Prime, Netflix, Hulu etc.] so I suppose we could bundle through them. I don't make a lot of personal calls but I am constantly on the phone with USPS, and various customer support agencies so I like knowing I have a reliable home phone to make those calls from so I'm not eating up cell minutes or battery making those calls.

To help a buddy out I got my original VoIP service through globalinx (https://www.globalinx.com/default.aspx). The service is fine but recently the call quality hasn't been great (calls cut in and out making it difficult sometimes to hear a conversation).

Anyone have a VoIP or similar service they can comment on? I've seen devices sold at Walmart where you pay up front for a box of sorts and then supposedly you can free calling moving forward.... not sure how they work though

bread's done
Back