Any guesses as to what is wrong with my Xbox One? Trying to play Diablo 3

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Every time I load Diablo 3 (digital version), my Xbox One completely shuts off within one to five minutes of starting the game. Runs just fine when playing the other downloaded games I have (Guacamelee, Killer Instinct, etc) but for the life of me, can't figure out what's going on with Diablo--have tried hard resets, moving the console to be totally free of ventilation problems, deleting and redownloading the game, all to no avail.... Does anyone have any ideas as to potential solutions or do I need to call Microsoft and get a replacement system? This is the first time I've tried playing a full retail digital game on it, FWIW.

Every time I load Diablo 3 (digital version), my Xbox One completely shuts off within one to five minutes of starting the game. Runs just fine when playing the other downloaded games I have (Guacamelee, Killer Instinct, etc) but for the life of me, can't figure out what's going on with Diablo--have tried hard resets, moving the console to be totally free of ventilation problems, deleting and redownloading the game, all to no avail.... Does anyone have any ideas as to potential solutions or do I need to call Microsoft and get a replacement system? This is the first time I've tried playing a full retail digital game on it, FWIW.
Did you check the battle.net forums? There are a lot of posts there about various problems with Diablo 3 on the current gen consoles:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/10881289/

bread's done
Back