Refurbished Zelda Edition Gold Nintendo 3DS XL $150 from Nintendo

lakers714

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Nintendo is selling Zelda 3ds XL refurbished for 150 

Heres the link;

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp;jsessionid=LPHVT8lQlnVdWNqLyvvlNvfjr16rGzCZ5qFKh2rBskZ76HG6htJw!978964157?productId=prod380002

The Nintendo 3DS XL is available as an Authentic Nintendo Refurbished Product only from Nintendo, and it comes with our standard one year warranty. Although it may have minor cosmetic blemishes, it is guaranteed to be fully functional. We think you will find the standards for Authentic Nintendo Refurbished Products are VERY high.

The package includes a refurbished Legend of Zelda Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS XL system, Nintendo 3DS XL AC Adapter, Nintendo 3DS XL stylus, AR Cards, and SD Memory Card (4GB). Zelda game not included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it similarly priced on cowboom recently. I decided to pick one up for my fiancee as she has always wanted this model and this will finally keep her from taking mine. Wanted to just get her a regular one but for $30 more than I paid for my blue XL i'll just bite the bullet 

Very tempting for me. After playing through a few games using the Wii U gamepad, my regular old 3DS feels too small so I was thinking about an XL. But the regular colors look make them look like V-tech children's learning toys lol. Love the look of the Zelda edition though. I'll have to think about this.

this is tempting. I managed to get one with an immaculate screen and a few dents and scratches for 160 on craigslist. the game was included but it seems like it's already tied to someone else's account so it's not mine anyways. very tempted to jump on this buy it's close to 170 without the game. I've hear nintendos refurbs are pretty good when it come to quality. I'll be getting a cosmetically better 3ds but id be losing the zelda game when I sell the one I currently have. any advice? I know I can call Nintendo and they might possibly add the game to my Nintendo account but I've heard I'd be losing my game save. idk what to do. the scratches on the case of my 3ds bother me a lot!

So a refurbished one for the same price as the brand new bundle from a year ago when it first came out. Oh and no game included too.

I'll just wait for the new 4DS XXL Zelda edition bundle.

I bought this for retail at launch, its very nice.  Dunno if its like other 3DS's but it does scratch easily, I have one or two small scratches on mine :(  Probably could buff out easily.

3DS XL is awesome if you are an adult / guy, size is just perfect

Lol retail on this 3ds was 220...
I think you could get it at Target for $150 last year during Black Friday. It wasnt supposed to be 150 though. I already have the game so I dont even mind that its not included. Still deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on this. I guess I'll have to look inti how much I can fet for my regular 3ds if I pick this up.

There's also the yoshi and mario special edition ones for sale on the site as well. I was going to lie and say pikachu was on there but somebody would have a heart attack ;)

I bought this for retail at launch, its very nice. Dunno if its like other 3DS's but it does scratch easily, I have one or two small scratches on mine :( Probably could buff out easily.

3DS XL is awesome if you are an adult / guy, size is just perfect
People may think this is overkill, but I am very OCD when it comes to my electronics so I always buy the maximum protection invisibleshield for any device I own. I ended up getting the 3DS XL maximum coverage at B1G1 free directly from Zagg when they were doing one of their annual promotions, so I ended up paying $24.99 for two maximum coverage invisibleshields. Which worked out great since I had picked up the Zelda and Luigi limited edition new from Best Buy with a $149.99 price match to Walmart. They can be a bit annoying to apply, but once you get it on properly it actually makes the 3DS look better in my opinion as it brings out the colors more and gives the surface a shiny finish opposed to matte. I also recently picked up two Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protectors from Amazon for $11 or $12 a piece. I ended up getting those just as a safety precaution in case kids drop them at any point.

I would recommend either one of those products to avoid getting scratches on your device, or if you are like me you can always double up and get both.

So a refurbished one for the same price as the brand new bundle from a year ago when it first came out. Oh and no game included too.

I'll just wait for the new 4DS XXL Zelda edition bundle.
the retail price is $220 and it's sold out. It's a good deal.

bread's done
Back