Lets all bitch about not getting the hyperdimension neptunia LE TOPIC

I couldn't get out of bed since I wasn't feeling well but I doubt I would have gotten it given what most people have said.

I didn't mind that it sold out... but I really didn't care for when they listed it. I mean, there were going to be people ready to pounce on it regardless of when they put it up... so why not pick a slightly more practical time, like 9 or 10 PM PST? Sure that's that's still midmight/1AM EST but it's much better than 3AM EST. I'm in the midwest and 2AM wasn't all that great either. Given how most people have to get up early to go to work or school, having something at midnight PST is a huge disadvantage to most people. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't get out of bed since I wasn't feeling well but I doubt I would have gotten it given what most people have said.

I didn't mind that it sold out... but I really didn't care for when they listed it. I mean, there were going to be people ready to pounce on it regardless of when they put it up... so why not pick a slightly more practical time, like 9 or 10 PM PST? Sure that's that's still midmight/1AM EST but it's much better than 3AM EST. I'm in the midwest and 2AM wasn't all that great either. Given how most people have to get up early to go to work or school, having something at midnight PST is a huge disadvantage to most people.
tell me about it. Went to bed last night around 10 just to get up at 255am, then i could not fall back to sleep until 445am. got back up for work at 6. Fun night last night :)

So there could be even more people hammering the servers? Smart.

So there could be even more people hammering the servers? Smart.
I highly doubt there would have been that much more traffic, given how HDN isn't exactly the most popular franchise in gaming. More importantly, I doubt the largest online retailer's servers would stressed by a few thousand more people constantly refreshing the pages.

hopefully can play this tomorrow. getting the LE tomorrow and the best buy normal copy comes  Friday but said could come thursday.  Will just keep the  Le sealed 

bread's done
Back