Diablo 3 Reaper of souls $19.99 @ Amazon.com

Thought this is a console game deal and clicked the link with such excitement, then I see it's a PC deal =_=

Never the less, it's a great deal. Thanks OP

e_e PC. Psh. Do I look like a PC gamer?! I'M A GROWN MAN, LIVING WITH HIS MOM, USING A SCARY CLOWN AVATAR ON A FORUM COMMUNITY ABOUT SAVING MONEY ON VIDEO GAMES I NEVER HAVE TIME TO PLAY! -runs away crying-

UPDATE THE TITLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
it a good deal if you liked D3 an they just put out a new patch adding new stuff so it worth playing around again if you gave the game a break

e_e PC. Psh. Do I look like a PC gamer?! I'M A GROWN MAN, LIVING WITH HIS MOM, USING A SCARY CLOWN AVATAR ON A FORUM COMMUNITY ABOUT SAVING MONEY ON VIDEO GAMES I NEVER HAVE TIME TO PLAY! -runs away crying-

UPDATE THE TITLE!
Joking, right? If it were console I would've said Ultimate Evil. Reaper of Souls by itself is pc only

If you were mislead, its your own fault. Reaper of Souls was never on console. Dont blame the OP for your ignorance.

Great deal. Sucks they sold out. Hoping my bb/a bb still has both in stock some where tomorrow. Wish i could have gone today or the least couple days top bb for these. Right office I've been waiting for

It was, Diablo 3 just came free with it. Wish that was just 20 dollars though.
Not entirely true.

Diablo 3 was released, then they released a GOTY edition if you will specifically for consoles, called the Ultimate Evil Edition, that had Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls on disk.

I ordered it from Amazon despite it saying it would take 2-3 weeks. I first off doubt it'll be more than several days, and honestly I don't mind waiting. There's always a backlog to distract me.

It would've been nice if we'd been able to just buy the DLC for it, rather than having to re-buy it for $40.  I suppose I could always buy the vanilla version, beat it, and then upgrade to the Ultimate Evil version once its price comes down.  But when there's a better version out, it always irks me to get the lesser version.  Odds are, I'll just end up waiting for the complete one to be cheap (like $20).

I ordered it from Amazon despite it saying it would take 2-3 weeks. I first off doubt it'll be more than several days, and honestly I don't mind waiting. There's always a backlog to distract me.
Shit, I don't even need a backlog to distract me. I'm like a goldfish/crow hybrid. Give me a shiny object and a flashing light and I'll be content for a decade.

FYI its also 25$ at walmart if you dont want to wait. I ordered from amazon, but if it hasnt shipped by the next time i go shopping ill nab a walmart copy.

Not entirely true.

Diablo 3 was released, then they released a GOTY edition if you will specifically for consoles, called the Ultimate Evil Edition, that had Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls on disk.
Your both splitting hairs with this argument.

As if it wasn't bad enough, we had to deal w/ waiting for maintenance on them uploading the patch - throw the DDOS attacks on top of it.

The DDOS attacks last night were horrible - causing for a good deal of time, connection issues and then eventually the servers were down for a bit.

That's all more reasons this game should've had both optional offline modes + online modes - you know, like both Diablo 1+2 and Torchlight 1+2 have.

For my 1st go around, I like to fly solo - and that's pretty much how I been playing D3:RoS.

Once finished, maybe I'll play w/ others.

With RoS + Loot 2.0, this here is a major improvement here for D3, from what I played a while back w/ D3 (WAY before Loot 2.0).

bread's done
Back