Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Target Cartwheel Deals - 20% Off Just Dance 2015 PS3/PS4 excluded/10% off The Voice & Microphone PS4/X1 Excluded Price match Walmart for 3 cents off

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 chrome3333

chrome3333

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

Current Offers

20% off Just Dance 2015 not valid on PS3 or PS4 versions Expires October 25th

Added

10% Off The Voice with Microphone not valid on PS4 and Xbox One versions expires October 25th

Pricematching Walmart to save 3 cents seems like more hassle then necessary but if you want to go for it.

It works on the Just Dance 2015 Wii Remote Bundle and the remote is white only.....

http://www.target.co...v_XSG10001

http://www.target.co...gt_adv_XSG10001

Past Offers

Spoiler

Additional Information.

Spoiler

Any constructive criticism to make this thread better are welcome. All other types of criticism are unwanted by me.

#2 jvang117

jvang117

Friendly CAG

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

Thanks OP! Appreciate what you're doing :)

Currently Playing:  :ps4: Destiny / The Evil Within / The Last of Us Remastered   :ps3: Destiny   :vita: Assassin's Creed III: Liberation   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8   :3ds: Super Smash Bros.

Most Recently Beat:   :vita: Doki Doki Universe :ps4: Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor  :ps3: Sleeping Dogs

#3 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:11 AM

Sweet! Thanks!

#4 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:12 AM

Added

Mario Kart 8 25% Off expires September 20th

Madden NFL 15 25% Off expires September 20th

Nice, wish there was preorder card bonus to stack with MK8

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & NBA 2K15   :ps4: Evil Within & Sleeping Dogs DE    :wiiu: Nada   :360: Nada    :ps3: Nada    :3ds: Nada    :vita: Sound Shapes

#5 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

Nice, wish there was preorder card bonus to stack with MK8

...Who knows, maybe there will be. ;)

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#6 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

...Who knows, maybe there will be. ;)

Lol I need to start looking at Target ad threads more often. I usually only click BB. Here's to hoping MK8 qualifies

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & NBA 2K15   :ps4: Evil Within & Sleeping Dogs DE    :wiiu: Nada   :360: Nada    :ps3: Nada    :3ds: Nada    :vita: Sound Shapes

#7 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:44 AM

Thanks op for Target PMs do I just show up with the add or my phone and show them the walmart price?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#8 Jordav

Jordav

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:49 AM

Thanks op for Target PMs do I just show up with the add or my phone and show them the walmart price?

Cartwheel always applies before price matching, so the PM won't do us any good today.

#9 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:07 PM

Cartwheel always applies before price matching, so the PM won't do us any good today.

My $0.48 AC4 and my $1.48 CoD Ghosts care to disagree. You can take it up with them.

#10 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

Wrong.

#11 Jordav

Jordav

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

Hmm, is it a YMMV situation? When cartwheel had the 15% home electronics deal, that was the situation with a Galaxy tablet we PM'd from Amazon. It's on the cartwheel FAQ page too (can't post a link yet).

But if folks report success today, I'll sure as heck try again for MK8 and redcard discount. Thanks!

#12 Jordav

Jordav

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:01 PM

Hmm, is it a YMMV situation? When cartwheel had the 15% home electronics deal, that was the situation with a Galaxy tablet we PM'd from Amazon. It's on the cartwheel FAQ page too (can't post a link yet).
But if folks report success today, I'll sure as heck try again for MK8 and redcard discount. Thanks!

https://corporate.ta...onfidence#q5387

Here's that link

#13 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

https://corporate.ta...onfidence#q5387
Here's that link

Interesting read. And if you walked up to the rep and told them all deals you wanted to apply to the item including price match, they would use those guidelines I guess. The reality is none of us tell the target rep we want to buy ghosts for $1.50 when we request a price match. The register takes off the $20 from the card and the cartwheel discount when they scan your bar code after the price match....unless something changed.

Bottom line...ask for price match on game. Add some filler items. Whip out the reservation card. Finally scan your cartwheel barcode. Has worked every single time for me.

#14 TimesBlood

TimesBlood

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

Can anyone confirm if this will work with the 20$ off promo this week?

#15 tearsintherain

tearsintherain

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

no because neither madden nor mario kart are part of the selected games list for the $20 promo

#16 TimesBlood

TimesBlood

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:26 PM

ok i was just checking to see if it was like last time where they said ti was only certain games but it really worked on em all

#17 neonon19s

neonon19s

Gotta Catch 'em All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

Does the 25% come off before or after the price match? Could drop Madden down to $25 after bb match. Has anyone tried. Ill swing by after the falcons game

#18 XSpark210X

XSpark210X

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

Technically cartwheel is always applied last. You cant see what the discount is until it is totaled.
So the pricematch would be done first droping it to $XX.XX then cartwheel applies showing the discounted price after the cashier hits total.

#19 knucklehead32

knucklehead32

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

im sorry, i dont understand how this works. number one, do i just print and then present the coupon in store? also, the photo on the cartwheel site shows the 360 version of the game. im assuming the printed coupon is valid on ANY version of the game?

#20 knucklehead32

knucklehead32

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:16 PM

You can print or use the App via your phone. Check the spoilers for additional information and yes it is valid on any version of the game. If you plan on buying it can you tell the forums if you paid 35, 25, 30 or 37.50?

ill go out and pick it up tomorrow, and definitely report on how it goes. thanks for the clarification

#21 guessed

guessed

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

Just a reminder for people who happen to have done several of the "Get $X off games when preordering another game", if you happen to still have Madden preorder cards, combine with this deal to get a $5 GC back.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#22 teh_minus

teh_minus

TX Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

Appreciate what you're doing OP. That 10% off the Gold Headset would have been great if the original thread had kept up with the times. In for Madden though, still have my pre-order card too.

#23 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flat top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Picked up Mario Kart for $36.72 out the door. Thanks OP

Sly Cooper Thieves In Time PS3 resell $1

I can turn your Paypal into Amazon | Steelbooks B2G1 | Blu-ray Slipcovers

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#24 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Aluminum Foil

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

Just a reminder for people who happen to have done several of the "Get $X off games when preordering another game", if you happen to still have Madden preorder cards, combine with this deal to get a $5 GC back.

Do you have to have the receipt to use the preorder card?  I know i have a hand full of the madden cards but i think i threw all the receipts away.

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

578461.png

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Helldweller  Easy way to get free Gift Cards.  Check out this link.

#25 guessed

guessed

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

Do you have to have the receipt to use the preorder card? I know i have a hand full of the madden cards but i think i threw all the receipts away.

No, just the card.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#26 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

The pre-order cards need to be used within 7 days of the game's release

Currently Playing

:ps3: Destiny
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all

#27 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

Am gonna go pick up Madden for the XBOX ONE on Friday..Best Buy has it for 49.99, that minus the 25 percent plus additional 5 percent will make this a slick deal for sure, especially here in Cali where sales tax is ridiculous

#28 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:08 PM

The pre-order cards need to be used within 7 days of the game's release

Wrong -I 've used them months after release. I think it says that on the cards but they still work on the register for months afterwards

#29 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:10 PM

In fact I used the Madden 25 reservation card in April and it worked fine

#30 bugeater

bugeater

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

Is there a physical ad for the Walmart Mario Kart 8 price? I just got shot down trying to PM Walmart using the price displayed online and the rep said they need the physical ad. I'll probably try later with a different rep, but I thought that was odd.