Sony PS3 Wireless Controller (Black) - Dead *Please Delete*

barchi01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
493 (100%)
Deal is now dead (you can thank Slick Deals for that). This thread can be now be moved to the graveyard.

Sony PS3 Wireless Controller (Black) - Used "Acceptable" $9.07 (Fulfilled By Amazon Warehouse).
Sony PS3 Wireless Controller (Black) - Used "Good" $9.67 (Fulfilled By Amazon Warehouse).
Sony PS3 Wireless Controller (Black) - Used "Like New" $10.88 (Fulfilled By Amazon Warehouse).

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Dualshock-Wireless-Controller-Black-3/dp/B0015AARJI/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1409301857&sr=1-1&keywords=ps3%20controller

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time resisting, but I already have three controllers, even at $10 which is a great price, it would sit unused...

I tried to post the Amazon Warehouse link but for some reason it takes you to the used PS3 controllers on the regular Amazon site which are overpriced.

Thanks. Picked one up so I can trade my ps3 to gamestop

Edit. Added two more to trade in gamestop for $15.40 each so my first controller ends up being free

Alright, I bought one anyway! Under $10 shipped for a controller that I can keep as a backup just in case is good enough for me. Hopefully it's in good shape and is not a knock off!

I added your link to this thread and clarified the cost for each graded condition of PS3 controllers being sold by Amazon Warehouse. Thanks for your feedback.

dont have prime and cant really find anything cool to bring it up to 35. any suggestions? if not, guess i'll pass since i dont exactly need one.

Got 2 'good' ones.  If they look like shite I'll take em to gamestop, but for 10 bucks each...worth the risk.  Thanks OP!!

*edit* 41 'good' controllers left.

I would buy this... but I literally don't know many games I have that I would need 3-4 controllers for, aside from just having something for backup or travel...

Thanks OP. Bought a "acceptable" controller for under $5 after a gc. Will use this one instead of my good one when I trade in my ps3.

Thanks OP.  There was still a "Good" controller left when I just sent my purchase through now.  Some more must have been made available.  

eehh.. only the acceptable ones are left

(i would have liked it to be at least very good)

do I feel lucky? (and just buy it in acceptable condition)

Ordered 3.  Any that don't want to keep I can turn into GS credit.. which will probably be used on amazon gc's.  A vicious cycle.

Thanks TS, got 2 A graded ones.  Want to keep at least one to use with my mac.  The other one if good I will implant a blue shell from another controller, if not I will trade them to GS.  They better be originals, hate returning stuff. 

Not the Power Up[ rewards bonus. I mean trade in specials that are running. Do those work on accessories or its it just like games and systems? 

Dead now, when I bought my 2 A ones there were like 60 left, so either AMZ noticed the error and stopped it or a reseller bought the rest.  Hope it doesn't get cancelled

Yay now I've got three controller orders in limbo ._. Wii pro and two dualshocks

Scratch that the dualshocks are already shipping now.

Yay now I've got three controller orders in limbo ._. Wii pro and two dualshocks

Scratch that the dualshocks are already shipping now.
I couldn't resist "lul".

Cobb: I've come back for you... to remind you of something. Something you once knew...
[the top spins without end]
Cobb: That this world is not real.
Saito: To convince me to honor our arrangement.
Cobb: To take a leap of faith, yes. Come back... so we can be young men together again. Come back with me...
[Saito reaches for the gun]
Cobb: Come back...

bread's done
Back