Best Buy 4 Day Sale

THANKS OP! Just got dead rising 3 / metal gear gz and titanfall last week - gonna go back and get the difference of $25.34 refunded now that's caging - yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this last night. Think I'm finally gonna bite on that Retina Mini. With my edu coupon along with the 10% movers it should be less than $300, I just gotta offload my 4th gen. With a surface pro now I don't need another big tablet and I LOVE the form factor on the mini.

Kicking myself for not getting those Pokemon games back when they were B1G1, sad they're not included in this sale either.  Still need MK7 though, so maybe worth the snag after GCU?

gifabedlame.gif

Like $22 for each at GS for TF/DR3 so $35 after 50/PUR Pro, not a bad flip with movers/GCU/best buy credit card but yeah basically $5-8 profit after all is said and done, not that huge.

I think this is a pretty decent set of deals, woulda liked to see some PS4 and Wii U games but it really drives home the point that Best Buy is pretty good for buying games, Gamestop is pretty good for selling games too.  Kinda sucks for CAGers though, you end up spending money at BBY and trading into Gamestop, and then are forced to do trade moves between the two to try and move some credit around.

Woah, Mario Kart 7 is in the 3DS mix. It's one of the few I have yet to pick up. $25-$5 GCUdiscount - $5 reward cert that is going to expire soon = one for the indefinite backlog!

You guys think too small. If you buy 3 of each you're looking at $30 profit plus pur and reward zone points. Not a bad profit for 30 minutes of work.

I wish you guys would stop taking advantage of Best Buy in this way. They will either shut down or discontinue GCU at this rate.  Find more decent ways to make money.  Then again, I don't understand why BB doesn't just limit it to 1 per person, end of story.

I wish you guys would stop taking advantage of Best Buy in this way. They will either shut down or discontinue GCU at this rate. Find more decent ways to make money. Then again, I don't understand why BB doesn't just limit it to 1 per person, end of story.
Its already limited to 3 per console per person.

I wish you guys would stop taking advantage of Best Buy in this way. They will either shut down or discontinue GCU at this rate. Find more decent ways to make money. Then again, I don't understand why BB doesn't just limit it to 1 per person, end of story.
There are much "less decent" ways to make money. Besides, they're enforcing limits by banning people.

You guys think too small. If you buy 3 of each you're looking at $30 profit plus pur and reward zone points. Not a bad profit for 30 minutes of work.
you must tell me where you got your teleporter. i have to remember to factor in time (and gas) costs to these flips... i'm almost always better off just staying at work, haha.

They aren't doing this to lose money. For every CAG working the system, there are loads more that dont. There are hardly any used games at my BBUY, but i know lots of trades go in. Given the relatively low margins on new games, they probably make more money on used, even though they aren't priced "aggressively".

And here I thought Best Buy had a great sale just as I got a bunch of Best Buy credit from flips. But no. They have a suck sale. Well played Best Buy.

I just wish Best buy would offer $50 gc for stand alone xbox one. Seeing this deal on groupon was tempting. Loving my PS4 though

No. I paid for it, I'll use it as I please.

I just wish Best buy would offer $50 gc for stand alone xbox one. Seeing this deal on groupon was tempting. Loving my PS4 though
They did ..it was a deal of the day a few weeks back and you coulda used the 10% moving coupon with it too :) i ended up paying like 370 for an xbox one and a 50 dollar gift card :D

There are much "less decent" ways to make money. Besides, they're enforcing limits by banning people.
No. I paid for it, I'll use it as I please.
Just get jobs.

There, I just fixed all of this internet drama.

What do you think this is? Fatwallet? It's already SlickDeals up in this place.

Depends on your goal. Best Buy stopped carrying Kindle cards. Some will be keen to move to GS and cashing out to Amazon.
Exactly. I never keep credit at BB. It's too far of a drive for me. So I always move it to GS. Which is down the road from my house.

Titanfall is barely a $5 profit

Not worth the hassle
Use 3 Kongregate coupons and 3 burthday coupons and buy 3 copies of Fable The Journey for 60 cents each + tax. Trade in at Best Buy for $36 after 50% bump. Buy Titanfall and trade at GS with 50% off coupon. Profit. ;)

That's only good for about another 34 minutes on the east coast, though.

All these people saying $5 profit isn't enough. I'm just going to state that I turned $60 into $500 this week and it was all with $5 credit movers.

All these people saying $5 profit isn't enough. I'm just going to state that I turned $60 into $500 this week and it was all with $5 credit movers.
Sweet! I turned a bunch of worthless grades into $100,000 a year with a programming career at Amazon. Maybe we're alchemists?

Oh I get it, I have time for flips so I must be unemployed and a drain on society. It's the future man. We have the ability to multi task.

bread's done
Back